Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Default siro 27 probs

i have a sirio 27 aprox 2 litres of fuel used in it, i have had it sitting for a few months ,and it will start but cuts out after 15 secs, then i can get it to run and idle but as soon as i give it throttle it cuts out , i have replaced the fuel with new fuel ,new turbo p3 plug [turbo head on it]the best i can get it to run is just over idle then it misses splutters and cuts out , it has a new manifold and pipe off hpi savage,i have leaned it right out and wont start , richen it and it wont start or urun ,it fires first kick but just wont run ,i am yet to try carby off , kyosho giga 28 , or carby from raptor 27,if any1 can help with factory setting s for mixtures and tell me whom sells spares in aust or usa for them,
Old 03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ugh, hello? this is the TOTALLY WRONG FORUM! go to the nitro onroaf forum. how the heck did a nitro newbie end up in electric MLP forum?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamie814340
I Just recieved the car guys!!!
Its awsome!!!!!!!! ill be posting pics soon.
Jamie

Glad to hear an end to a problem that should never have happened.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Jamie
wow finally!! Im glad!!
Old 03-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roketfuel
i have a sirio 27 aprox 2 litres of fuel used in it, i have had it sitting for a few months ,and it will start but cuts out after 15 secs, then i can get it to run and idle but as soon as i give it throttle it cuts out , i have replaced the fuel with new fuel ,new turbo p3 plug [turbo head on it]the best i can get it to run is just over idle then it misses splutters and cuts out , it has a new manifold and pipe off hpi savage,i have leaned it right out and wont start , richen it and it wont start or urun ,it fires first kick but just wont run ,i am yet to try carby off , kyosho giga 28 , or carby from raptor 27,if any1 can help with factory setting s for mixtures and tell me whom sells spares in aust or usa for them,

Old 03-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Jamie

oh!!! now what I thought your done with MLP????
Old 03-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Tech Adept

poor poor jamie! yes he got his car finally. i just spent all day with him trying to set it up and all i can say is WHAT A PEICE OF SH!T.
none of the bulk heads line up, had to modify the top deck with a dremil cos the holes didnt line up which made the chassis about as flat as a bannana, the steering geometry is shocking, there were washers on the out side of the hexes (one on one side two on the other) to stop the wheels from rubbing on the front hubs, the diff pullys were buckled and moved side to side by about 4ml.it looked like this car was made with a bunch of old second hand parts and some dodgy custom ones.
jamie i say sell all you can to get some of your money back and burn the rest

or keep the shocks and put them on a TAO5 cos thats about all thats worth keeping

no i lie the body shell was good
Old 03-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Whats going on here! Jamie posts and says the car is "Awesome" and now its shit? I think its time this was closed, this is all BS from both sides!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kamikaze
poor poor jamie! yes he got his car finally. i just spent all day with him trying to set it up and all i can say is WHAT A PEICE OF SH!T.
none of the bulk heads line up, had to modify the top deck with a dremil cos the holes didnt line up which made the chassis about as flat as a bannana, the steering geometry is shocking, there were washers on the out side of the hexes (one on one side two on the other) to stop the wheels from rubbing on the front hubs, the diff pullys were buckled and moved side to side by about 4ml.it looked like this car was made with a bunch of old second hand parts and some dodgy custom ones.

or keep the shocks and put them on a TAO5 cos thats about all thats worth keeping

Old 03-10-2007, 04:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kamikaze

Yeah he is right, just spent all day tring to get it sussed and we couldnt.
I was just looking over it and the edges of the chassis arnt semetrical, the topdeck is sh!t work, sorry marty but even the blukheads arnt straight.
DOes this car come with Pre-bent bulkheads.
A new feature to rc racing Pre-stuffed car?
I think so
Husky
Old 03-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teddygoat
Whats going on here! Jamie posts and says the car is "Awesome" and now its shit? I think its time this was closed, this is all BS from both sides!
I think its time u minded ur own business.
DO somethign better than this fool.
Hsuky

Last edited by jamie814340; 03-10-2007 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah he is right, just spent all day tring to get it sussed and we couldnt.
I was just looking over it and the edges of the chassis arnt semetrical, the topdeck is sh!t work, sorry marty but even the blukheads arnt straight.
DOes this car come with Pre-bent bulkheads.
A new feature to rc racing Pre-stuffed car?
I think so
Husky
im very sorry to hear that!
Old 03-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

when jamie first got it he was sooo happy. he finally got it after 5 months of waitings and at first glance it looked supurb! but when it went on the track that was another story.

marty, did you use a hacksaw to cut out the bits?
Old 03-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by pro4_racer
when jamie first got it he was sooo happy. he finally got it after 5 months of waitings and at first glance it looked supurb! but when it went on the track that was another story.

marty, did you use a hacksaw to cut out the bits?
maybe jamie i hope you get your money back!!!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Is that your car and what you got? If so I just wanted to note some things...

If he sent you those tires they all look used.
Why are there two different rear body mounts on the rear? One looks foam the other plastic.
Not sure if it's the pics or the actual car but the top turnbuckles that adjust front camber look swept foward...very strange.
Does it have 3 types of ballcups? tamiya, ae, and hpi or something?
Is that a hole on the bottom/back near the tape slot? If so does it overlap the edge of the car?
On the front of the car what or those flare out or things he cut out in the chassis? You can see a hole like something was supposed to mount in there but they pretty much look useless! (the part under the steering turnbuckles)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.