Community
Wiki Posts
Search

crybabies

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Suspended

Default crybabies

i have noticed an un pleasant trend becoming more and more fluent in these thread forums. and mostly becasue there is no accountability for what happens or what is said. and furthermore they usually put one or two stone headed (MODERATORS) so they call them to be what they consider JUDGE AND JURIOR.

Honestly say what you want, talk among yourselves or what ever. But I myself have been scammed on here and have fallen victim to moderator's big head syndrome. And i am sure you will look at my trader this and trader that and say hay you havent done much of anything on here. well honestly after getting scammed from this very site i closed my internet account all together, not to mention my RCTECH membership.

so seriously guys, ill tell you what i have found out the hard way. If you are dealing with a free site that really doesnt back you and you are really dependent on pay pal to retrieve your funds and usually they don't as we have found out. then why wouldnt rc tech step in an do some reimbursment's I mean they have this trader rating bullshit going on and this is what everyone is so so fast to bring up then RC TECH should step up to the plate and start doing some refunds on behalf of these people getting scammed. Especially since they have these Mods that are Judge and Jury. that have the final say. they should have the final ability to pay.

Just Saying
Think what you want
Old 07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Originally Posted by ableminded
blah blah blah...JURIOR...blah blah.
I lol'd
Old 07-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Suspended

Default I reposted this, didnt see it posted first time

I lol to. I mean i know there is an all together different section to do all this cry baby ING but man, do they cry. the back and fourth back and fourth back and fourth, I mean seriously you pay attention. there are guys on here to give their opinions instead of looking for or selling any sort of Rc related materials.

Its not COOL. JUST NOT COOL

I lol with you bro. Peace
Old 07-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

i have noticed an un pleasant trend becoming more and more fluent in these thread forums. and mostly becasue there is no accountability for what happens or what is said. and furthermore they usually put one or two stone headed (MODERATORS) so they call them to be what they consider JUDGE AND JURIOR.

Honestly say what you want, talk among yourselves or what ever. But I myself have been scammed on here and have fallen victim to moderator's big head syndrome. And i am sure you will look at my trader this and trader that and say hay you havent done much of anything on here. well honestly after getting scammed from this very site i closed my internet account all together, not to mention my RCTECH membership.

so seriously guys, ill tell you what i have found out the hard way. If you are dealing with a free site that really doesnt back you and you are really dependent on pay pal to retrieve your funds and usually they don't as we have found out. then why wouldnt rc tech step in an do some reimbursment's I mean they have this trader rating bullshit going on and this is what everyone is so so fast to bring up then RC TECH should step up to the plate and start doing some refunds on behalf of these people getting scammed. Especially since they have these Mods that are Judge and Jury. that have the final say. they should have the final ability to pay.

Just Saying
Think what you want
nice make another account this one is suspended too

chaparral2300
onroadandoff
ableminded
qualitycontrol
Old 07-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

lol sorry man but you buy and trade on here at your own Risk, This is a free forum and I dont see where this forum can be or should be responsible for any reimbursment, If that was the case this site wouldnt be here very long, Plain and simple if you arent comfortable doing a deal then dont do it and surely dont blame the free forum if you should get scammed, Do your homework and dont do any deals unless you are completely comfortable doing so, If you buy something pay thru paypal as a payment for good with a clear description of what you are buying and paypal has done very well with me in the past if you do get scammed. Plain and simple rctech is NOT resposible for any transactions.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Just Saying
Think what you want
this answer may not matter since i just banned your account for you making multiple accounts, but we said it too many times you buy and sale here at your own risk , rctech as far as i know are not going to be responsible to issue refunds of any kind.,
Old 07-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
nice make another account this one is suspended too

chaparral2300
onroadandoff
ableminded
qualitycontrol
...Baaaahahaha
Old 07-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Just Saying
Think what you want
All the threads about your situation from your ORIGINAL account are still here if people want to look at them ~ chaparral2300

Some info that's not in them....

You didn't get scammed by user name sedative, you got exactly what you paid for, How do I know?? On 5/11 @12:19 am to be exact you posted saying he shipped you a rock, which is also what you told PayPal. However on 5/12 at 4:54pm..to be exact, you sent sedative an email saying the following, and I quote..

"man this all could havebeen avoided if you just refunded my money soon you will see that paypal sides with the buyer 100% of the time no matter what i will get my money back and keep the car just wait and see let this be school to give refund when they ask thanks for the free stuff. two more cars going now thanks to you"

The above is the reason your original account was suspended. You lied to all of us and to PayPal. YOU are a scammer, which is what I told you when I suspended your account.

On top of that you sent emails to the RCtech help desk complaining about me and threatening to create new accounts for the sole purpose of harassing the moderator staff (me). That in itself is reason enough to ban you.

anymore questions?

Last edited by racer1812; 07-17-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: I'm a spelling nazi
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

i know it can be done but y dont u just ban is IP
Old 07-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mindcrimes
that has already been done
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mindcrimes
That can be done, and he can simply get a new IP.

But yeah, this is sad. The dude was scamming another member, and got burned for it.

Since he can't scam a member, he wants RCTech to be the sucker?

Whatever. Good riddance to that loser.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Wow what an Idiot, First hes a scammer, and now makes this thread complaining that RCtech itself cant refund you if scammed?

Thats like placing an add on craigslist, or in a newspaper then thinking craigslist/newspaper should pay you back if you get scammed makes no sense.....
Old 07-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Once again, someone who thinks RCTech is a store or place of business, and expects to be treated as such. To the OP, try lowering your expectations of others. You'll find life is much less stressful.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
Wow what an Idiot, First hes a scammer, and now makes this thread complaining that RCtech itself cant refund you if scammed?

Thats like placing an add on craigslist, or in a newspaper then thinking craigslist/newspaper should pay you back if you get scammed makes no sense.....
Not only is he a scammer, he is a very foolish and ignorant scammer.

ableminded aka chapparal2300

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...arral2300.html
Old 07-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

What a lamer. Why in the heck would any forum step up and pay people who get scammed? That would open the doors for people to scam the forum with false claims or allow them to take chances that they otherwise wouldn't do. The OP must be 13 if he thinks anyone should be liable for his mistakes.