Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Hey Art what happen yesterday looks like you have had better races, I think those round things on the car should stay on...............Don't you
I had a really bad day in rubber sedan. The first qual I didn't even run (broke the rear left drive axle while trying to tighten a wheel nut onto it 2 minutes before the qual since I don't know my own strength), then in the 2nd qual I broke a wheel, and in the 3rd qual I got hit into the boards which knocked my rear right suspension arm out of the bulkhead since the crash bent my hingeshaft and then the dogbone popped out. In the B Main, my tire blew but I was actually lucky to get a new wheel on the car in time and finish in the B Main to bump up into the A Main (I should've been in the A Main in the first place if it wasn't for all my mishaps!) Finally in the A Main my wheel came off twice and then got hit by someone on the side which took my muffler off my header! Before yesterday I have NEVER broke and ALWAYS finished every qualifier and Main for the last 2 or 3 months! I was hoping to use this race as a good warm up for the upcoming RCCAR races, and to test the car's set up with the dual LSD's (which by the way worked really REALLY well). I'm hoping I can redeem myself at RCCAR in 2 weeks.
Old 01-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

adel,

u must be really GOOD considering the fact that u managed to squeeze into the A mains with all those mishaps.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by hurhur
adel,

u must be really GOOD considering the fact that u managed to squeeze into the A mains with all those mishaps.
Actuallym it wasn't really a big race on Sunday. There were only 4 people in the B Main.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

Default question bout the v one r r

I had a couple of questions about the v one r r.
i order 4 kits today, but need to know some info on them.
will the negative diff fit in the rear?
is the chassis the same?
are there any major differences than the standard kit?
Thanks for the info.
Richard
Old 01-29-2002, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

rleong: yes, the N-diff will fit. i think the chassis is the same but not 100% sure. need a better chassis anyways... the front end has the ball-cup type sway bar. the rear is the same. there is spacer in the rear axles to fit 30mm foams. rear floating body mount, if you want to convert it to standard mount, you only need to get the standard R shock tower and body post. the kit came with 2 rear part of the bulkhead, one is for floating body mount and the other is for standard body mount. and of course the centax...
Old 01-29-2002, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Bad Day, that's putting it nice, Art I have had those types of things happen to me before but we wont get into that

So you think youll get it figured out by the 10th?? I wont be there at Castle, I am not a fan of there race set up and the fact that getting a chance to practice is between slim and NONE
I do admit they got some really good drivers but I am not into people yelling at each other on the drivers stand

Good luck
Old 01-29-2002, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by DanielSon; 05-31-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: question bout the v one r r

Originally posted by rleong
I had a couple of questions about the v one r r.
i order 4 kits today, but need to know some info on them.
will the negative diff fit in the rear?
is the chassis the same?
are there any major differences than the standard kit?
Thanks for the info.
Richard
The negative diff will fit. I have seen it on someone's V-ONE RR already.

The chassis is the same

Not really any major difference except for the new parts (centax, floating body mounts, etc.)
Old 01-29-2002, 09:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by DanielSon
Jonathon- got some TC3 parts on the way. Thanks a millon for spoting me that hub carrier.

Some people at the last Delta race were getting pretty pissed on the drivers stand. Left a bad taste in my mouth, some people forget the fun factor and just end up being dick heads.
Well I heard in the foam class some people wanted to fight each other or something (not mentioning names). C'mon people let's just have fun! This is supposed to be a fun hobby for everyone! I know we are competitive, but let's not end up like that hockey dad who is going to jail for manslaughter who took the sport too serious!
Old 01-29-2002, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Is Danielson the one who has a TC3 and was saying his car rolls too much?
Old 01-29-2002, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by Sydewynder
Is Danielson the one who has a TC3 and was saying his car rolls too much?
I think you've been watching Karate Kid too much Fokky
Old 01-29-2002, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by adelmundo

Well I heard in the foam class some people wanted to fight each other or something (not mentioning names). C'mon people let's just have fun! This is supposed to be a fun hobby for everyone! I know we are competitive, but let's not end up like that hockey dad who is going to jail for manslaughter who took the sport too serious!

Who, What , Where I was there on the stands getting my hat handed to me by York and Dansby a couple weeks ago and Sun I heard nothing. But York took my hat again
Old 01-29-2002, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Novarossi

I think you've been watching Karate Kid too much Fokky
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

Did you get my email? No reply? Giving me the brush off Mikey?
Old 01-29-2002, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Originally posted by adelmundo

Who, What , Where I was there on the stands getting my hat handed to me by York and Dansby a couple weeks ago and Sun I heard nothing. But York took my hat again
Glad I didn't run last Sunday. Buncha booty wipes on the driver stand.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Sydewynder

Glad I didn't run last Sunday. Buncha booty wipes on the driver stand.

errrrrr yea

wich class ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.