Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling >

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
The only reason, I was not "revealing" what Tools We used what purely out of respect for the guys doing this LONG before we have. Thats all. I felt like it would be wrong as "us" the new guys to reveal What may be trade secrets to the service. AS when we looked we could not find anyone who showed exactly what or how they were doing it. So in our minds ,our thought were HMM,,,,there must be some reason for this??

Nothing here to hide guys, Just trying to be respectful. but I did find Rayaracing pictures on the web of his equipment after gettting all the comments, and If he has pictures of it then obviously he's OK with letting people know about what he uses so then I would not be doing anything wrong by revealing we use the same equipment Rayaracing does.

Thanks guys for all the comments and suggestions. Ray does a great job and thats why we picked out of every other method to use his method. Its our opinion the best in the business. Mainly started doing this for myself and my fellow racers, but expanded due to the great results and increasing demand.

Thanks,

Lance
RcRenew.com
Absolutely nothing wrong with letting people know that you use the best re-sizing equipment in the business.

Appears that you and I are in the same boat.
I bought RayA tooling to do my own stuff, but when word got out that I had it, it was ON!!

Props to you on having the stones to venture out on your own!!

Good luck to ya!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks guys , We have had xlnt results with the engines we have done and I race with and see a lot of the guys at the races That I provide my service too, So Believe me, I would hear about it if it wasnt good. So I make sure its a top notch service.

Have a great 4th of july guys!!

Thanks and take care,

Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 07-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by chopperjames619
Hey I sent my novarossi .21 out for a resize and epoxy fill yesterday cant wait to see what you can do, Great price! Thanks again Lance.

Got your nova parts this morning, I will ship them out tomorrow , the epoxy needs to cure for 24 hours before I can ship it, then Wait till the 8th before you run it so the crank can cure totally. Will post pics today.

Thanks, your business is appreciated

Lance
Rcrenew.com
Old 07-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Default RC RENEWED!!!!!!!!!

Hey got my RB back we put it in and fired it up ,thanks for taking care of the small detail of completely going over my motor . My Dad sent you the whole motor , good thing because the case was broke thanks for the heads up and the new case is great thanks its like a new motor. We mounted it up fired right up just doing some break in and we'll see you out there. Thanks this will be the in my Dads buggy look out turnmarshalls!!!
Stay Fast !,,Kaulin Hall

Going the extra mile thanks man!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

No problem Kaulin!! Hope Vance likes it, And thanks again , If you guys need anything else just let me know.

Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 07-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Hey I sent my novarossi .21 out for a resize and epoxy fill yesterday cant wait to see what you can do, Great price! Thanks again Lance.
Here is your piston/sleeve and your crank. I will get it out tomorrow and e-mail you the usps tracking number. Thanks again for the business!

Lance,
RcRenew.com
Attached Thumbnails RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling-100_1941.jpg   RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling-100_1944.jpg   RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling-100_1946.jpg  
Old 07-06-2010, 11:44 AM
dsl
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What benefits will I see from a filled crank on a Novarossi Plus 4 ?
Old 07-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

The epoxy creates a smooth "ramp" for the air/fuel mixture to flow on. The benefits are not huge but they are there. Thus why a lot of full modded and top of the line engines have it. Where every bit of efficiency and power is wanted.

Thanks,

Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 07-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

J Kim, I received your order. I will e-mail you tracking when it goes out.
Thanks so much for your business!

Lance,
RcRenew.com
Old 07-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

J Kim your order has shipped.

Tracking was e-mailed to you.

Thanks for your business!

Lance,
RcRenew.com
Old 07-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Kurt, I received your sirio Piston/sleeve today. It will be shipped out tomorrow and tracking e-mailed to you.

Thanks, your business is appreciated!

Lance,
RcRenew.com
Old 07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Thanks

Just got my nova .21 in the mail I took it apart and inspected looks good im gonna break it in this weekend and ill let you kknow how it runs thanks again.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Just got my nova .21 in the mail I took it apart and inspected looks good im gonna break it in this weekend and ill let you kknow how it runs thanks again.
Great, Thanks again for the business! The medium resize I put on that is going to be perfect. That engine is is great shape besides the weak compression. Crank, Rod and bearings look great. The 3 stage resize does wonders! If you need anything else Just let me know!

Thanks for your business,

Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 07-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Shawn,Got your ninja piston and sleeve today. I will get it serviced and ship it out monday morning. Thanks, I will post pics for you before I ship it.

Thanks for your business,

lance
Rcrenew.com
Old 07-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Tech Adept

Lance,

Is there any chance you will ever offer any resizing on .28 engines???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.