Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Adept

Can any of you big brothers/sisters tell me which shops do associated and X-factory buggies/spares now? I think Andy's used to do them but not anymore Thanks.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:16 AM
bl4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I will be staying Stanford Hotel, Isit near to any R/C shop, what is the street name for all the R/C shop there. Thks!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bl4
I will be staying Stanford Hotel, Isit near to any R/C shop, what is the street name for all the R/C shop there. Thks!
your hotel is round the corner from Kwong Wa Street and Dundas Street where a lot of the shops are located.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:00 AM
bl4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by one-nil
your hotel is round the corner from Kwong Wa Street and Dundas Street where a lot of the shops are located.
Thanks for the info
Old 01-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boatster101
HI

can you gays help to make a list of rc shop in hong kong and their address .would to go there to do some rc shoping.

thank you

mike
Arent they all in Hong Kong.

Out of place post on a 4 year old thread. I know, but I couldnt resist.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Rookie

why go there in person when you can click your way to their store hobbycity.com lol
Old 01-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

anybody know which shop in Kwong Wa sells the Tekin RS Pro ESC and for how much?
Old 02-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default RC Shops

Are there any HPI dealers in HK. I am looking for HPI Carrying bag for 1/8 Monster trucks. HPI product no: 92550.
Or do any shops has that bag in stock?
Old 03-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am from Manila and I usually go to Hong Kong and pass by the RC shops and I noticed that some shops are a little aloof and don't entertain you that much if you inquire something from them. Just a piece of advance to them their business is just a hobby to us and we can just leave our hobby in a drop of a hat but they can't leave their business just like that because its their means of living. So next time please be a little considerate to your customers because its very easy to loss a costumer then to gain one.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi guys. wanna check with u guys sumthing here. i'll be going over to shen zhen in august. most probably i will be dropping by hongkong as i wanna get parts for my RC cars. who knows i might get a kit there as well... but the problem is am i able to bring it across to shen zhen?? coz i wun be staying i hong kong. my hotel is shangri la in shen zhen. n does anyone know how to go to KWS from my location?? will i have any problems crossing back to shen zhen if i get the kits rom hongkong?
Old 08-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Arrow Aloof?

Originally Posted by voltaire21
I am from Manila and I usually go to Hong Kong and pass by the RC shops and I noticed that some shops are a little aloof and don't entertain you that much if you inquire something from them. Just a piece of advance to them their business is just a hobby to us and we can just leave our hobby in a drop of a hat but they can't leave their business just like that because its their means of living. So next time please be a little considerate to your customers because its very easy to loss a costumer then to gain one.
Aloof? A few are downright rude and crude. Many seem to also be such but it's just their English intonation. The only consistently attentive people there are the guys from Action Hobbies, they usually have the best(lowest)prices and will give you a few H.K.$ off if you spend $1000+H.K.

I keep a record and the only stuff I buy elsewhere is the stuff I can't get from AH. That guy in Harmony Models, well I used to buy quite a bit of stuff from there but one day it seems I caught him at a bad time and he was rude to say the least. I've taken by business anywhere else since then.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by don74
Aloof? A few are downright rude and crude. Many seem to also be such but it's just their English intonation. The only consistently attentive people there are the guys from Action Hobbies, they usually have the best(lowest)prices and will give you a few H.K.$ off if you spend $1000+H.K.

I keep a record and the only stuff I buy elsewhere is the stuff I can't get from AH. That guy in Harmony Models, well I used to buy quite a bit of stuff from there but one day it seems I caught him at a bad time and he was rude to say the least. I've taken by business anywhere else since then.
+1 guys at action hobbies are very welcoming when I visit and get some parts at their shop. some of them hmmm, not that good. except from other small shops infront of it.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Anyone know which shop is best to find Kyosho Mini-Z and KOPROPO products? Thanks!

Last edited by jchung; 08-19-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Another plus 1 for Action Hobbies. I've been dealing with these guys for a couple of years now, and they're always helpful and competitively priced. For Tamiya stuff, they've actually been consistantly cheaper than the rest of the street. The guys at Hobby Hobby across the street are cool too.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

may i know how far is Kwong Wa street from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre? if i were to take a train which station should i alight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.