R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Hong Kong Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/hong-kong-racing-21/)
-   -   Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong (https://www.rctech.net/forum/hong-kong-racing/61230-where-all-rc-shop-hong-kong.html)

boatster101 01-26-2005 08:42 AM

Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

HI

can you gays help to make a list of rc shop in hong kong and their address .would to go there to do some rc shoping.

thank you

mike:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KiwiKid 01-26-2005 10:47 PM

Mike,

Go to Kwong Wah Street in Mongkok. There are more than a dozen rc shops there. You can't go wrong.

Cheers.

boatster101 01-27-2005 05:45 PM

thank bro

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KiwiKid
Mike,

Go to Kwong Wah Street in Mongkok. There are more than a dozen rc shops there. You can't go wrong.

Cheers.
[/QUOTE

Thank you so much

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Dirt-Racer 01-28-2005 07:05 AM

Originally posted by KiwiKid
Mike,

Cheers.

By any chance you know of a place (ie market place) that sells old stock, vintage rc?? or is it all there in Kwong wah st??.. Being a collector should give you an idea :nod: ..Thx m8

mini19 02-02-2005 03:19 AM

Hi guys.

1. Can anyone advise which shop in Hong Kong sells Traxxas Emax?

2. I am also looking for the shop that Express parts.

Please reply with address and telephone numbers.

Thank you.

Stealthy Ninja 02-02-2005 06:02 PM

Re: Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Originally posted by boatster101
HI

can you gays help to make a list of rc shop in hong kong and their address .would to go there to do some rc shoping.

Gays??!! :weird:

LOL Interesting Typo

mini19 02-03-2005 11:43 PM

Stealthy Ninja, do you know who is the distributor for Traxxas in Hong Kong?

Stealthy Ninja 02-04-2005 01:18 AM

Yeah I do...let me remember. I know it's not in Kwong Wah Street. They are also the Team Orion destributors...

City Hobby Enterprises Ltd. - Distributor
Shop F,G/F, Lisa House, 33-37 Nelson St.
Mongkok, KLN

Hong Kong

Pho: +85 227 870 899
Fax: +85 223 936 681
[email protected]

mini19 02-04-2005 10:34 PM

Thank you very much, Stealthy Ninja!

Really appreciate your help!

GONG XI FA CHAI!

Stealthy Ninja 02-06-2005 10:46 PM

I am not Chinese :p

Though I know what you said...it's Mandarin (what you wrote) not Cantonese (which is what most people speak in Hong Kong. :)

Gong Hei Fat Choi

mini19 02-08-2005 07:25 AM

Originally posted by Stealthy Ninja
I am not Chinese :p

Though I know what you said...it's Mandarin (what you wrote) not Cantonese (which is what most people speak in Hong Kong. :)

Gong Hei Fat Choi

Cantonese yeh!

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!!

jayps 02-23-2005 04:44 AM

Hello! I'm a racer from manila and ive also been told to go to kwong wah street in mongkok to look for parts. I'm looking for a shop that has parts for kyosho's v1rr evo and triple r as well as team magic's g4. any suggestions? also if someone can help me download a map of the area. haven't been to HK in ages. thanks

Stealthy Ninja 02-23-2005 06:43 PM

Well many years ago I discovered this page: http://www.nitroreview.com/hongkong.cfm

This is how I found out about it, and I LIVE HERE!!! LOL :lol:

Stealthy Ninja 02-23-2005 06:47 PM

UPDATE ON TRAXXAS

I went to City Hobby the other day to try and get a Emaxxx (which they didn't have) and the guy had to call the distributor for traxxaaaxxaaass in Hong Kong. I asked teh guy in City Hobby if they were the distributor for Traxxas and he said no. I asked him where the distributor was and he said it was only a wholesale place.

BTW, there are no Emaxxs for sale in Hong Kong right now (that I could find), and the distributor had none in stock. It's the old annoying thing you get here "That one's not popular in Hong Kong...so we don't sell it." Damn! :mad:

jayps 02-23-2005 07:41 PM

thanks!:D