Wiki Posts
Search

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

more rain pics
Attached Thumbnails G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-dscf6556.jpg   G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-dscf6562.jpg   G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-dscf6564.jpg  
Old 05-26-2011, 10:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
We had 3" of rain in an hour. Our lot is flooded but the track has a couple of puddles. pics below.
When I left while it was still raining, the driveway right by the trailer on the right in the 2nd pictures was almost flooded out also. I am guessing that is where the drain pipe comes out from the track. Looks like you definitely have the drainage working pretty well. I was surprised by the lake when I was leaving and the short amount of time that it took to get like that.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default OVER KILL

Listen Jason Iam sure your parents told you if your going to do a job then do it right. But three inches is just too MUCH, and whats with the tornado that does nothing for the track. I mean you brought the rain no sence in blowing the track off after that. And timing is everthing, iam preaty sure you were asked to stop by between heats not three days early. Well on the other hand iam sure this is a new skill for you and you problay havn't worked out all the bugs. So pratice a litttle more, maybe you should stop by some baseball games lets not try anymore tracks till youv'e got this down. see you TR
Old 05-27-2011, 06:17 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TRADLER
Listen Jason Iam sure your parents told you if your going to do a job then do it right. But three inches is just too MUCH, and whats with the tornado that does nothing for the track. I mean you brought the rain no sence in blowing the track off after that. And timing is everthing, iam preaty sure you were asked to stop by between heats not three days early. Well on the other hand iam sure this is a new skill for you and you problay havn't worked out all the bugs. So pratice a litttle more, maybe you should stop by some baseball games lets not try anymore tracks till youv'e got this down. see you TR
I was planning on coming by this evening, so you might get wet.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Tech Elite

Exclamation Rut row!!!!

Picture it, sunny afternoon. I'm cutting the grass. All is well. Then, I see the Jasonmobile roll in. At first, I freeze, but wait---the sun is still out.
"Whew" I thought. "that was a close call. No rain!"
Then, it happened. Within seconds of arrival, the clouds rolled in, the rain started, and the winds kicked up!!
We waited it out. Then, just as we are about to leave----HERE COMES THE HAIL!!!!
I LOOK AT jASONS TRUCK AS IT GOES DOWN THE DRIVEWAY, AND IT IS STARTING TO ROCK (I think he did this just for some fun for the kids)
I don't know about you, but I am starting to think Jason has some powers , and....
I AM ASCARED!!! LMAO
Other than that, everything else seems O.K.
We will be closed this afternoon to take G to the hospital for his procedure.
Jack and I will probably be out at the shop afterward. Give us a call or stop by.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Picture it, sunny afternoon. I'm cutting the grass. All is well. Then, I see the Jasonmobile roll in. At first, I freeze, but wait---the sun is still out.
"Whew" I thought. "that was a close call. No rain!"
Then, it happened. Within seconds of arrival, the clouds rolled in, the rain started, and the winds kicked up!!
We waited it out. Then, just as we are about to leave----HERE COMES THE HAIL!!!!
I LOOK AT jASONS TRUCK AS IT GOES DOWN THE DRIVEWAY, AND IT IS STARTING TO ROCK (I think he did this just for some fun for the kids)
I don't know about you, but I am starting to think Jason has some powers , and....
I AM ASCARED!!! LMAO
Other than that, everything else seems O.K.
We will be closed this afternoon to take G to the hospital for his procedure.
Jack and I will probably be out at the shop afterward. Give us a call or stop by.
I thought you were bailing hay, not mowing the grass.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

how about a roll call for sunday? I wasn't able to make it down last week and i am unable to go to LCRC this weekend. What is the outlook for e buggy?
Old 05-27-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jmackani
I thought you were bailing hay, not mowing the grass.
Yes, it was hay. When the lawn mower is out of commision for 2 weeks (and there is no other way to cut it) it tends to grow fast with all of the RAIN. Just sayin'.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team T2C
how about a roll call for sunday? I wasn't able to make it down last week and i am unable to go to LCRC this weekend. What is the outlook for e buggy?
Hey Shawn, we're going to head down on Sunday as we cannot make the 3 day LCRC event this weekend either. I'll text you.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Herwig
Hey Shawn, we're going to head down on Sunday as we cannot make the 3 day LCRC event this weekend either. I'll text you.
+ 1
Old 05-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
+ 1
+1
Old 05-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Awesome.. the more the better.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Can't wait.I hope Pops put up some plywood at that right hander.That pickit fence reeped havoc on some rides SundayIf not oh well it adds a little something to the track.I kind of like it myself.Makes you focus.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

2 more for sunday 1 nitro truggy and 1 nitro buggy .............first time for me at the track , looking forward to it ..............Bruce
Old 05-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Awesome. We should have a good show tomorrow. The crazy rain last night has the track perfectly saturated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.