Search

2010 IFMAR WC Winner ??!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Man I didn't even realize the extent of the situation over there

How bout this....

A state of emergency gives the police and military increased powers to maintain public order.* Specifically, security forces have the authority to:

-prohibit gatherings of more than five people;
-prohibit distribution of media or publications deemed to affect security or public order;

I think that first rule mite make it hard for anyone to race. That place is a mess and is dangerous to go to, imagine if something does happen it's not worth losing lives.

Forget that move the race.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
Man I didn't even realize the extent of the situation over there

How bout this....

A state of emergency gives the police and military increased powers to maintain public order.* Specifically, security forces have the authority to:

-prohibit gatherings of more than five people;
-prohibit distribution of media or publications deemed to affect security or public order;

I think that first rule mite make it hard for anyone to race. That place is a mess and is dangerous to go to, imagine if something does happen it's not worth losing lives.

Forget that move the race.
It's WAY too much of a risk. I sure know I wouldn't be comfortable going there. Even if you are just going through the airport. It is basically a war zone over there right now. IFMAR? You listening???
Old 05-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

i dont think the situation is still the same, i know somebody in Thailand (Bangkok) he's not Thai, and he's sayin that the situation is cool now, i think they solved the conflict and everybody is happy now BUT they will have their elections in November more trouble on the way.

back to the winner and enough with politics.

Hara
Ty
Drake
Truhe
Aigoin Y
Meen V
Aijoin J
Ali Bullail
Jesse
Cav
Tebo
Old 05-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

i dont think the situation is still the same, i know somebody in Thailand (Bangkok) he's not Thai, and he's sayin that the situation is cool now, i think they solved the conflict and everybody is happy now BUT they will have their elections in November more trouble on the way.
OMG, that's even better.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Tech Master

LOL

hopefully everything will be fine by then and we race on the wonderfull track over there, the facility is top notch and the race will surely be a blast. i raced over there in dec 2009 and keep dreaming of the track since.

cheers

Ali
Old 05-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Andy Moore
Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Tech Master

Andy runs Onroad !!!! from the UK, i guess Bloomfield and Lee Martins are great drivers.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
It's WAY too much of a risk. I sure know I wouldn't be comfortable going there. Even if you are just going through the airport. It is basically a war zone over there right now. IFMAR? You listening???
Its ok the terrorists and the protestors have already blown there budget for the year .The best time to go to these countries is when the trouble is over as they have no money left to build bombs until next year lol.

All jokes aside the media makes it look worse than what it is and believe me charlie is no fool .Its 100% safe ,safer than the states .
Old 05-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

guys,
It's safe to go to Pattaya for the WC's as the airport is about an hour out of central Bangkok and the highway to Pattaya is just next to the airport, meaning you won't have to even enter central Bangkok. Pattaya is about 2 hours out of Bangkok and not affected by the current riots..
Old 05-18-2010, 05:07 AM
Tech Adept

do you guys know cost for the daily use for this track

i cannot find any information regarding the cost of the daily track usage for this track on the internet
Old 05-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Hara will not win this one. I dont see him in the top 10..... Hes good dont get me wrong, but there are alot of IMO better drivers with more to prove..

I have the upset Tessman will win...... the boy is getting into a zone.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Can we put wagers down with Paypal?
Old 05-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

They pick some great places to hold WC don't they.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crosten
do you guys know cost for the daily use for this track

i cannot find any information regarding the cost of the daily track usage for this track on the internet
If i'm not mistaken, it about 150-200 Baht a day to use the facilities. A little less than 5 USD.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token
Hara will not win this one. I dont see him in the top 10..... Hes good dont get me wrong, but there are alot of IMO better drivers with more to prove..

I have the upset Tessman will win...... the boy is getting into a zone.
totally respect your opinion but i think Hara not being in the top 10 isnt possible unless he has problems in the semis. alot better ??? i wouldnt say soo, i woud say same level.

Pdmustgt, it is a great place and i dont think there is a track better than Charlie's, people who raced there will confirm my words

Hara for the Win

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.