better whatch what you say to me right about now ! cheers dan
Old 07-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Suspended

call me i go get my cell 239 560-2469
Old 07-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Smile Best?

I never said he was the "absolute" best, but his work is very superior to many modders and is highly recommended especially for On-Road. I have never seen your mod motors, so I can't compare them, so I am sorry for making any blanket statements about them.

IMO, I feel the only way for someone to truely know what a mod motor has is to buy and test it. I know if someone calls you or JP, or Murnan, you do the best to push your product. Murnan has always been straight with me and NEVER has down graded anyones mod motor!! He just feels his application is very strong for ON-Road racing. I have never discuss off-road with him.

Originally Posted by Maximo
Okay first off my post was meant in humor ! hence the funny little video, as for comparing engines the easiest is just to dyno them.....

How can all you guys say MMM is the absolute best and cannot be touched, yet in the same breath you jump down my throat for making a humorous little post about beating a MMM engine ? Maybe you guys dont see it, but By claiming MMM is the absolute best and cannot be touched it in essence is a shot at all the other modders, including myself, I dodnt take offence or anything, I just thought i'd make a funny comment instead......... I unfortunately live a huge distance from where you all race or I would absolutely love the opportunity to come and compare a few engines..If I could I would love to have a head to head shootout with all the big name modders..just like how they do with car engine builders, I would love the same form of a shootout ....... I am a fierce competitor and I would absolutely love a chance to put my skills against the best in the business..

Anyways Uriah my original post was meant to be funny not insulting.... I thought ole MC Hammer would have made everyone laugh !!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bighurt98
I never said he was the "absolute" best, but his work is very superior to many modders and is highly recommended especially for On-Road. I have never seen your mod motors, so I can't compare them, so I am sorry for making any blanket statements about them.

IMO, I feel the only way for someone to truely know what a mod motor has is to buy and test it. I know if someone calls you or JP, or Murnan, you do the best to push your product. Murnan has always been straight with me and NEVER has down graded anyones mod motor!! He just feels his application is very strong for ON-Road racing. I have never discuss off-road with him.

Its all good..I really wasn't trying to be anything but funny.....I only modify as a hobby so its no skin off my back either way.....I know Murmen has a great rep and its nice to see his customers offer him great support..He uses a dyno and does legitimate R+D so I cant say anything bad whatsoever.....I just wanted to be funny with my MC Hammer video...

As for comparing modders it should be done by XRC.... every modder is given the same engine to modify then each motor is sent to XRC for testing in a head to head fashion..on .track and on dyno ! even tho I am only a amateur modder I definitely feel strong that I could win that challenge !!!!!( there's my smacktalk again ) LOL !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Tech Adept

I don't post too often but I couldn't let these comments slide by. Uriah does the best work I have ever seen, I have seen alot other good work, and bad work, that is not to say there aren't any others that could be better, but he certainly does some of the best work on on-road engines in the US. I can't speak to offroad, because I don't run offroad. Myself, Paul Ciccarrello, Vincent Jackson, Mike Blackstock are just a few of the folks that repeatedly produce results with his work. There is also a subset of drivers that he does work for, that isn't advertised or known because their OEM relationships/sponsorships would frown upon them advertising Uriah's work. Some of those names would surprise you.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
I know Murmen has a great rep and its nice to see his customers offer him great support.
MURNAN His name is Uriah MURNAN. Not Murman or Murmen, but MURNAN.

BTW, His off-road motors are awesome. Out of the modifiers that I have used he his hands down the BEST in my book. Reliability, power, fuel efficiency, and VERY consistent.

P.S. MURNAN is his name!!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Excellent Engine Work!

I too do not post to much online!
Perhaps anybody that decides to hate or slander any
of Uriah's work should post elsewhere. If you take
the time to read the posts in this thread you would
certainly see that coming here to post in poor taste
will have no effect as the simple fact is that all that
do post here say: " Thanks for the POWER Uriah! "

I've had several Engines modified by other's over the
years. I can say that definately over the past season
and a half of running Uriah's engines they've been
great and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

As a person.... Uriah's always willing to drop what he's
doing to assist / support you at a race. That in itself is
enough for me!

Thanks Bro!

TB
Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by T-BODZ Terry B.
I too do not post to much online!
Perhaps anybody that decides to hate or slander any
of Uriah's work should post elsewhere. If you take
the time to read the posts in this thread you would
certainly see that coming here to post in poor taste
will have no effect as the simple fact is that all that
do post here say: " Thanks for the POWER Uriah! "

I've had several Engines modified by other's over the
years. I can say that definately over the past season
and a half of running Uriah's engines they've been
great and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

As a person.... Uriah's always willing to drop what he's
doing to assist / support you at a race. That in itself is
enough for me!

Thanks Bro!

TB

All you guys sure get bent out of shape real easy..... someone even remotely questions you and you get insanely defensive....... my god your a bunch if sissies !!!!

Please paraphrase these comments I made that were so slanderous , I mean you take the time to type this huge rebuttal aimed at me, please paraphrase some of my slander...... I honestly think your all overreacting and acting like a bunch of sucks !!!! OMG someone has an opinion that doesn't suit my own, lets attack them........
Old 07-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Why don't you stop hi-jacking Uriah's thread with non-sense!
This is a thread to discuss Murnan Modified engines, period.

Nobody on here is overreacting, just defending our friend and colleuge.
And your name calling is a very good insight to your maturity and business sense.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado
Why don't you stop hi-jacking Uriah's thread with non-sense!
This is a thread to discuss Murnan Modified engines, period.

Nobody on here is overreacting, just defending our friend and colleuge.
And your name calling is a very good insight to your maturity and business sense.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Suspended

Default price

sorry but when you sell a motor to someone he thinks its going to make him a winner not a channce in hell cheers conehead
Old 07-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Suspended

for longevity and wear i recomend a well broken n engine make the power you want loose is fast! conehead fillnn for dan heees drunk again!
Old 07-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Addict

i dont care who u are dont talk trash about murnan motors they rip and are extremely reliable also most of them make run time and uriah will drop what he is doing to help one of his costumers . thats what keeps me from switching
Old 07-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Suspended

Default tommy

it seems your the mouth piece for those engines shake those bearings how many rpm cheers dan and we need dirt on the track?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.