Search

2014 IFMAR Worlds Full Throttle Raceway at Kissimmee Florida

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Entry Lists

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

I got the go ahead to post the Entry List. This is the latest list that the track has. There has been a few additions and a few minor changes. If any Driver sees an error please let me know via PM or email me for quickest response at [email protected] I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Just a side note personal info has been omitted from both list (ie: Address, Email address, zip code, etc.)

Thanks

Tim Caporal

**UPDATE 09-07-2014**
I have posted a Final Entry List which I received from IFMAR today. You can find both 1-12th and 1-10th on Page 21 of this thread. I took down BOTH entry lists that were attaches to this post so as not to cause any confusion. Thank You.

Last edited by FTTim; 09-07-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FTTim
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

I got the go ahead to post the Entry List. This is the latest list that the track has. There has been a few additions and a few minor changes. If any Driver sees an error please let me know via PM or email me for quickest response at [email protected] I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Tim Caporal
Hi, with regard to the headshot, is a scanned passport photo OK?
Old 09-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Tech Adept

Good stuff Tim, thanks.

Now, let's get a bit of a buzz going on Facebook and the news websites! Who are you tipping for the win? Any surprise performance predictions? Ifd you're going, what are you looking forward to? If you're not going - why not?!
Old 09-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mark Stiles
Good stuff Tim, thanks.

Now, let's get a bit of a buzz going on Facebook and the news websites! Who are you tipping for the win? Any surprise performance predictions? If you're going, what are you looking forward to? If you're not going - why not?!
Lets be honest, not many would bet against;
Naoto - 1/12
Volker - TC

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people I've only ever known as sudonyms on the internet (and racing against them )
Old 09-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...=photo_comment
Some shots of the facility
There is a secured area that will be used for tire prep no time limit
Old 09-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Shop Owner

Default Photo ??

Originally Posted by Skiddins
Hi, with regard to the headshot, is a scanned passport photo OK?
The scan of the Passport Photo should be fine. Just email it to me @ [email protected]

Try to scan it at the highest resolution you can if possible.

Thanks

Tim Caporal
Old 09-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Here's a video of place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdlo2u6tfc
Old 09-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p07q...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Old 09-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Skiddins
Lets be honest, not many would bet against;
Naoto - 1/12
Volker - TC

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people I've only ever known as sudonyms on the internet (and racing against them )
That's an easy prediction to make, but remember last time Volker was the hot favourite going in, and then the Tamiya Team brought their A-game to the main event. They have strength in numbers too with at least 3 guys you would probably put in the A-final.

I think if anyone has a chance to 'do the double' it is Naoto. He recently beat Ronald at the Japanese nationals and has become very Masami-esque in his multi-discipline ability.

My tips;

1/12 - Jilles Groskamp. A rank outsider for many, but he'll have a well sorted car and now has WC winning experience.

TC - Ronald Volker. Surely he can do it this time?!
Old 09-05-2014, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I have a hotel room at the Satisfaction with two queen-sized beds that I am looking to split, if anyone is still looking for a hotel room for the ISTC portion of the event. Plenty of room for at least one more and I have it booked through Sunday night.

I also have a rental car booked for the sedan portion and am picking the car up in Tampa and dropping it off in Orlando. If anyone else is attending both portions of the event and wants to split rental car starting Wednesday night, please let me know!

Either PM me here or email at chrishillier (at) gmail (dot) com.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I think my tips for 12th would be either Naoto (duh) or Jilles, but I am really excited to see what Keven can do at a worlds that looks to be on a typical 'North America' style track! Also, if he can keep his cool, Donny Lia should be a lot of fun to watch...

For sedan I think it will come down to Volker vs Tamiya, with the edge probably going to Tamiya.

I am really looking forward to attending this event, although now that the start list has been published I am definitely starting to panic about preparations!!
Old 09-05-2014, 06:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Cyrul should be a threat for podium on the rug
Old 09-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Shop Owner

Default Updated Entry List

I just recieved a udpated Entry List and will take out the personal info and get it posted up here by Tomorrow Evening!

Tim
Old 09-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

When will you be returning your rental Chris? I'm sharing a ride with Ken Miller, but he leaves Sunday night and my flight leaves Monday. I can of course get a shuttle, I just figured I'd ask since I assume you'll be heading to MCO and I'm staying at the Satisfaction like you.

AWD

Originally Posted by LloydLoar
I have a hotel room at the Satisfaction with two queen-sized beds that I am looking to split, if anyone is still looking for a hotel room for the ISTC portion of the event. Plenty of room for at least one more and I have it booked through Sunday night.

I also have a rental car booked for the sedan portion and am picking the car up in Tampa and dropping it off in Orlando. If anyone else is attending both portions of the event and wants to split rental car starting Wednesday night, please let me know!

Either PM me here or email at chrishillier (at) gmail (dot) com.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.