Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 02:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Tony....no problem on the battery strap...glad I could help.........What a good day of racing.....aren't glitches fun Jason?.....Boy....I hope it dosn't take you "several" race days to get rid of them.... .....and I understand you were upset and frustrated between rounds, but there was no need to blow up and yell at that little kid, I mean.... he was just wanting to get some information about the chassis kits and you send him off crying...not cool......I have a feeling we won't be seeing him back at the track .............
Old 07-26-2004, 03:08 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

yell at a little kid!!!
dude,dont be so hard on yourself,i was looking out for you.i didnt want to see you eat brushes off the floor.they have solder on the ends and that can give you lead poisoning.guys,you just need to understand that joe is a rare breed,between races we need to put him on a hamster wheel to keep him occupied or we find him drinking water from the porta potty or something wierd like that.hes a good guy but its like having a puppy there.he drools alot and has a tendency to wear womens underwear.

and joe says??????

nice run dude
Old 07-26-2004, 03:15 AM
Tech Lord

by the way guys,everything joe and i say is just foolin around.no little kids got yelled at and joe doesnt drink from a porta potty that often.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

First of all I use lead free solder...so my brushes are plenty safe to eat.. becides... you know very well that the only thing being eatin off the floor were your words from the week before ...... now on to the comment's about me in a hampster wheel and wearing womens underware.....I would assume this fantasy of yours is something you can sort out with years of therapy......unlike the beating you took on sunday.....which will affect you much longer
Old 07-26-2004, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

All joking aside.......it was a fun day of racing........and Im sure I'll be back to glitching next week
Old 07-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Come on Joe the womens underwear is good for a tenth or 2 a lap, you should try it some time.

Jason, the chassis should be leaving tommorrow let me know when it gets there.

Dan

Last edited by Difuser; 07-27-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-26-2004, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Tech Lord

hey joe,dont flatter yourself.i was shocked to see you walking out of victorias secret dressing room with a pink T-Back.bro,it scarred me for life dude.then when you follow it up with getting kicked out of a bar for trying to enter a wet T-shirt contest,i wasnt sure that i wanted to know you
j/k bro,but i will tell you that you got lucky,i guess im gonna have to woop you this weekend AGAIN!!!!
i will give you a call in a bit dude
Old 07-26-2004, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-26-2004, 04:08 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Now that you two have it out of your systems i can stop running half throttle . Jason fix the hack , i mean glitch problem so you dont take me out from showing joe how slow he really is. See you guys next weekend.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

When going from the T1R Tub Chassis to the BMI Chassis, you need the steering bellcrank plastic inserts (the things that go into the topdeck and the chassis to hold the bearings)...right? They are built in to my tub chassis, so if I am correct, where do they carry the inserts.

-Kevin
Old 07-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

LMAO!!!

Jason: If your running the TC3 Sunday you can try my Nemesis out. I really liked how it was handling.
Old 07-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Tech Lord

if you convert over from the T1r you will need to buy the battery standoff kit for the evo2 or the FK and you will also need to purchase a stock upper brace i believe to get the bearing retainers.that is all you need to convert over.if you need to get them and you cant find them,speedline hobbies carries a full line of Xray parts.

Lynn,
i would love to try out that nemesis body.i have been debating on getting that or another mazda 6.i appreciate it.
see ya sunday.

sean,
was it me who put you in the pipe or the wind as i blew past you see ya sunday bro
is gary coming out for the hackfest again this weekend?also,let me know if you need a mod motor this weekend because im gonna run and i think joe said he was too.im gonna talk to him tommorow and i will let you know for sure.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Jason-try the Parma Alfa on your car!! if you run nitro-the 200mm Parma Alfa is awesome for that too. Josh Cyrul TQ'd the Great Lakes Challenge this weekend with the Alfa and the race was won by Paul Ciccarello with an Alfa as well.

Tim Exelby-Sorry dude-I couldnt get your car ready for tomorrow night. I got busy w/ 12th scales and also with getting some other cars ready to sell. I'll test it all night next Tuesday night. I should have my BMI eTC3 ready for that night as well to compare your steering system to the stock rack.
THANKS,
Ray

Last edited by rayhuang; 07-27-2004 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by protc3
if you convert over from the T1r you will need to buy the battery standoff kit for the evo2 or the FK and you will also need to purchase a stock upper brace i believe to get the bearing retainers.that is all you need to convert over.if you need to get them and you cant find them,speedline hobbies carries a full line of Xray parts.
Thanks Jason. The only problem is that the Upper Brace only comes with the upper bearing retainer (to the best of my knowledge...correct me if I'm wrong!!!). So, what do I do about the one needed on the actual chassis which holds the bottom bearing?

Thanks,
Kevin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.