co27t been to BRCA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

co27t been to BRCA

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

problem is : the CO27 has passed ROAR inspection so we have to assume it has the proper length of wire, even though the stack may be too thin for BRCA rules .
Old 03-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
problem is : the CO27 has passed ROAR inspection so we have to assume it has the proper length of wire, even though the stack may be too thin for BRCA rules .
well thats the word here ASSUME.....it's a watch this space
Old 03-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Just got reply from paul worseley re ;; a request for a BRCA orificer to come on here

if i was a complete arse i would cut & paste he`s (poxy) reply on here

he dosen`t think highley of me etc
he will respond to any enquire`s made to the BRCA ( using normal English language ) he`s words re;27t/19t spec motors

re the word ASSUME
assumuption is the mother of all F#@k up`s
Old 03-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
Just got reply from paul worseley re ;; a request for a BRCA orificer to come on here

if i was a complete arse i would cut & paste he`s (poxy) reply on here

he dosen`t think highley of me etc
he will respond to any enquire`s made to the BRCA ( using normal English language ) he`s words re;27t/19t spec motors

re the word ASSUME
assumuption is the mother of all F#@k up`s
I thought paul was only involved in off road electric.
if he doesnt think much of you maybe he should hear the voices of many peoples opinions on the brca.
on this topic,if the co27 stack is too small who actually measures it?
ie if i got one of these motors and took the arm out then put in a normal,brca legal can and endbell,would the brca know?not saying its write but that must be pretty damn hard to measure in the car with winding on it?
would the brca actaully take the windings off a competitors motor just to measure it?
also on the front of brca voting,cant we have a online vote and a agm,so people who cant get on can vote and people are on the net dont have to travel miles?surely sumthing to bring up at the next agm lol
Old 03-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Ha ha Colin, what happened to your good habit of posting MPs that people send you ?

Well if BRCA officer don't come to us, we'll come to the BRCA officer then, how about all of us send him enquiries ?
Old 03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Tech Initiate

can i ask exactly what we are proposing? is it to change the rules to conform to roar spec? or just to allow the co27? or is it something else?
Old 03-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
Ha ha Colin, what happened to your good habit of posting MPs that people send you ?

Well if BRCA officer don't come to us, we'll come to the BRCA officer then, how about all of us send him enquiries ?
and ask him how they would measure the stack,or what give them a clue if someone was using an illegal arm.
also i wander why he wont come on for us,the racers.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by redlinezak
can i ask exactly what we are proposing? is it to change the rules to conform to roar spec? or just to allow the co27? or is it something else?
iam proposing as to why the motor is ilegal,although it dont effect me,i love to know the weird and wanderfull way in which brca thinks.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

only paste PM
if they are wrong & stupid

when i pasted mike smith`s pm on here
ltr found out with a phone call from mike that that the info given to him from BRCA was one sided ,so he`s view on me was on that
then changed he`s mind (a little) after i told him the whole story about the bedworth fiasco

but no more , there is a reason why i`m going to behave a little better from tommorow

your find out in c-sracing thread or i might start a new one up
not sure yet
Old 03-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Not being picky or nasty, you may want to think about how you will come across, if it just sounds like a few disgruntled racers then more than likely they won't come in here thinking they are going to get a bashing, which is understandable.

MI2dude, reading the rules DOES raise an eyebrow, as I always feel it is better to be educated from the book, than misguided by public 'opinion' of such things. The 'Electric Board' are not a law unto themselves, as the people who serve on there are elected on an annual basis by the members attending the AGM, they can however re-write a rule if it's meaning isn't clear, and they can only re-word it to make the rule much clearer, hence the debacle over the Z-Zone motor. gone are the days of interpreting the spirit of the rule, now it is black and white, which I think is a far better thing to be.

We ALL need the BRCA, but most importantly, the BRCA ALSO needs you, as a governing body is only as strong as it's members. The more the members are mute, the more rules will get passed by people willing to shout loud enough.

Colin, you are right though, ASSUMPTION is the mother of all muckups...
Old 03-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DA_cookie_monst
Not being picky or nasty, you may want to think about how you will come across, if it just sounds like a few disgruntled racers then more than likely they won't come in here thinking they are going to get a bashing, which is understandable.

MI2dude, reading the rules DOES raise an eyebrow, as I always feel it is better to be educated from the book, than misguided by public 'opinion' of such things. The 'Electric Board' are not a law unto themselves, as the people who serve on there are elected on an annual basis by the members attending the AGM, they can however re-write a rule if it's meaning isn't clear, and they can only re-word it to make the rule much clearer, hence the debacle over the Z-Zone motor. gone are the days of interpreting the spirit of the rule, now it is black and white, which I think is a far better thing to be.

We ALL need the BRCA, but most importantly, the BRCA ALSO needs you, as a governing body is only as strong as it's members. The more the members are mute, the more rules will get passed by people willing to shout loud enough.

Colin, you are right though, ASSUMPTION is the mother of all muckups...

well said,the brca should come on rctech.net and voice there thoughts aswell as on rcracechat
Old 03-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It works both ways to though, if people are so concerned about the rules, then they should attend the AGM to. In the end, rule changes are done once a year, and at the AGM where the attending members can vote and either pass or reject a rule.

A forum isn't the place for that, just open discussion.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

First off would be to get to know the exact reason why it hasn't passed. I don't think it's any use to get just the CO27 to pass, the same problem is arising with the KD19 and it seems there aren't ANY C2 being produced right now, the UK are running on what's left and the US have none left.

I think the rules should simply be put back to what they were, aka ROAR rules, if not relax them and let motors that have minor issues (like venting holes and mouting hole on the KOS/Z-Zone) be legal. A minimum length of wire and minimum stack length are sufficient to define a stock motor's winding, I'm pretty sure EddieO will agree with me (otherwise he wouldn't have said that ROAR has it right, would he ?).
Old 03-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

aparently when you go to a AGM you only have so many sec/minutes/hrs to get your bit in & in that time if it`s not good enough or convinced they move on to the next subject

1 thing Wroseley pointed out about forum`s he doesn`t like! is `faceless` persons hiding there identity
Old 03-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
aparently when you go to a AGM you only have so many sec/minutes/hrs to get your bit in & in that time if it`s not good enough or convinced they move on to the next subject

1 thing Wroseley pointed out about forum`s he doesn`t like! is `faceless` persons hiding there identity
Is it that or the fact that it's mainly people that have been banned from rcracechat that comes on RC Tech...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.