Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Raving-Monkey- These packs where all 350+ at 35 amps...you can add approximately 60 seconds in order to do the 30 amp conversion...These cells where the best I have ever used!! Super low IR's as well!!!!

Last edited by TeamButter; 02-17-2005 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

He had flames shooting from his car!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

maxepower, as far as reedy 19t
try f brush with a small hole and green springs and start with a 126 rollout or if its rubber tires then a 5.00 I believe
thanks
Mo
thats a motor set up that eric gave me and it was 10 turn fast
Old 02-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: F-brushes in 19t quad

Originally posted by eeyan
I place my Kawada in 4th in the A-Main 19t against some factory/sponsored drivers. If Hebiki told me he had those 'F' brushes and lent them to me, I could've probably placed higher... Can't wait to try them out...
you didnt ask.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:50 PM
s2
Tech Adept

Default F lines and monster quad

well, cant get an EA for a while so im stuck with my monster quad atm, i do have access to F lines though
i was wondering if anyone has a spring setup for this motor and the F-lines, and will i need to gear differently while using F-lines?

thanks for any help

stew

Last edited by s2; 02-17-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: F lines and monster quad

Originally posted by s2
well, cant get an EA for a while so im stuck with my monster quad atm, i do have access to F lines though
i was wondering if anyone has a spring setup for this motor and the F-lines, and will i need to gear differently while using F-lines?

thanks for any help

stew
Is that the Epic binary outlaw? I ran purple springs both sides and geared it to the moon. 8.0 final ratio! Damm, it was fast but make sure to follow EA's breakin for the brushes or you'll be sorry!
I learned the hard way!!!!!
Old 02-18-2005, 05:01 AM
s2
Tech Adept

i think it is based on the Epic BRCA
8.0, thats very high, what size track are you racing at?
where can i find EA's break-in procedure?

thanks again
stew
Old 02-18-2005, 05:18 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

To Dyno a New Motor

When you order and receive a motor if you are going to dyno the motor before running it please follow the following instructions. Take the motor out of the package and put it on a motor break in box at 2 volts for about 30 seconds just to reseat the brushes after shipping. Then spray the motor out with motor spray (without removing the brushes) and allow to cool and dry then dyno. If you don't follow these steps you won't get accurate readings.

This is from EA`s site, i know it doesn`t say run in procedure but that`s all i got
Old 02-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

This is a bit late but for you uk users worried about F-lines these 2 warriors battled there way to the front at the scottish GP, peter used the roar monster with F-line (tall streak of bacon) & mark gilliland used just the F-lines , both of these 2 are not scottish!! think of clover leaf & guiness

Well done boy`s
atlas?? do you think mark looks little like me there

peter ?? it looks like you are going to say some thing, hope it was nice things about me
Attached Thumbnails EAMotorsports discussion thread-xray1-2f.jpg  
Old 02-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

No how can he look like you
Old 02-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

EA monster took the win tonight at macctrack and almost the track record in stock! Pity i wasnt driving it! Got there too late to book in so lent some of my motors to Ste Edwards who drives for CML and he was well impressed. I got a little practice inbetween the heats and finals so i have an idea of what to change now though
Old 02-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by berger
EA monster took the win tonight at macctrack and almost the track record in stock! Pity i wasnt driving it! Got there too late to book in so lent some of my motors to Ste Edwards who drives for CML and he was well impressed. I got a little practice inbetween the heats and finals so i have an idea of what to change now though
And these will be back in stock ..when?
Old 02-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating this site lately....Ive been busy trying to get the motors I have done and ready for shiping. Bad news is I only got one cast out of my order and it will be about 2 weeks before I get more. I will also have handwound 19 turns in about the same time also.

I will have a few ROAR stocks on the site Sunday night but not many...Almost all were presold to dealers that have been waiting on them for a while.

I do have batteries in stock and they are killer!! As soon as a few people get them and they see how good they wont last long!!

EA
Old 02-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating this site lately....Ive been busy trying to get the motors I have done and ready for shiping. Bad news is I only got one cast out of my order and it will be about 2 weeks before I get more. I will also have handwound 19 turns in about the same time also.

I will have a few ROAR stocks on the site Sunday night but not many...Almost all were presold to dealers that have been waiting on them for a while.

I do have batteries in stock and they are killer!! As soon as a few people get them and they see how good they wont last long!!

EA
EA...

what sets you apart is quality of your motors (and awesome customer service).. not quantity. people will wait. keep up the GREAT work!

news is spreading like wildfire... and you'll be a very BUSY man from now on.

- Chris
Old 02-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Hey guys,

EA
Who are your dealers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.