Wiki Posts
Search

Cairns RC Model Car Club Inc Official Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 03:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SNOOKS
What is that horrible sound?? I think it may be an out of tune violin!!
Isn't it past your bedtime already
Old 05-20-2010, 06:05 AM
Tech Regular

Talking What's that smell?

Geee. The Bull is running hot tonight!!!

We dont need an ear for tuning cause our cars are tuned perfectly.
Oh and it's not a violin.....It's an ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!!!

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bobbitrc
Geee. The Bull is running hot tonight!!!

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InfieldRacer
Dale they're pickin on us mate

Sticks n stones may break my car but nitros will never catch me
sorry for not jumping into the mud slinging Damo i've been away for the week looks like every one's a bit restless only a couple more days until the green flag drops, & the BS stops. it seems every one is on the soap box chest puffed out and beating it like mad (chest that is )
I had a couple of days at a Boot camp, meditation , massages, quiet relaxing surroundings , it has help me control my breathing & im now able to slow my heart rate down, when things around me get hectic, many ppl turn to prescription drugs but i have mastered the art of self control much like Bruce Lee im told by a reliable source these ability's will improve my lap times and control of the Sub Sonic RC8TE by no less than 3 seconds a lap.
Possibly its a bit unsporting having unmatched self control and running a wheelie pulling battery car!

see you sunday, ive got some incense and yoga mats if any one wants to get in touch with their inner self !
Old 05-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by deflated ego
sorry for not jumping into the mud slinging Damo i've been away for the week looks like every one's a bit restless only a couple more days until the green flag drops, & the BS stops. it seems every one is on the soap box chest puffed out and beating it like mad (chest that is )
I had a couple of days at a Boot camp, meditation , massages, quiet relaxing surroundings , it has help me control my breathing & im now able to slow my heart rate down, when things around me get hectic, many ppl turn to prescription drugs but i have mastered the art of self control much like Bruce Lee im told by a reliable source these ability's will improve my lap times and control of the Sub Sonic RC8TE by no less than 3 seconds a lap.
Possibly its a bit unsporting having unmatched self control and running a wheelie pulling battery car!

see you sunday, ive got some incense and yoga mats if any one wants to get in touch with their inner self !
Jeez sounds like someones been getting in touch with part of their outer self there was I thinking good car control came down to having both hands on the controller .
Why is it that the best fishing weather coincides with race days--decisions decisions !!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Hey thanks for the pic from your couple days away.

Those candles look soooo.... relaxing, you look totally self controlled aswell.

See you Sunday
Attached Thumbnails Cairns RC Model Car Club Inc Official Thread-dales-massage.jpg  

Last edited by InfieldRacer; 05-21-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Tech Regular

Default .

It's quite hard to get your heart rate down when your in a vulnerable possition like that, that was one of many tests I had you can't actually see the wire and probe. She tried all the tricks in the book to break me, can't go into details here it's a family forum.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Tech Regular

that was one of many tests I had you can't actually see the wire and probe. She tried all the tricks in the book to break me
Do you wish to report a close encounter with a UFO?

Or was it those nitro guys trying to buy a win tomorrow?
Old 05-22-2010, 03:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Is it puffed out chests, or puffed out packs . I know my Nitro truggy doesn't puff it's tank out, maybe that's what I need it to do
Old 05-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mtbkym01
Is it puffed out chests, or puffed out packs . I know my Nitro truggy doesn't puff it's tank out, maybe that's what I need it to do
Voltage is like water pressure! too much pressure and the "tank" puffs up. and NO, I haven't gone to bed yet!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Tech Regular

Talking Re: The Days Racing

Yet another sweet day of racing. I really enjoyed the Truggy racing - it was real tight and fast. Can't wait till next fortnight, when we do it all again. Hopefully Mick will have his new 1/8th Buggy in racing condition .

I really like how the track was starting to groove up towards the end of the day. Tonnes of grip and little dust - that's how you want it .
Old 05-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Tech Regular

Default ..

Good racing today guys what a blast, sooo glad i got into the Truggy class its a real rush, cant wait for the next meeting.
I'm hoping to organize the Machines for some work on the weekend while the suns shining, it would be good to widen the triples, prep the table top and sort out the drainage pits in that area so the cars dont go into the holes, im not sure what you all think but the surface like AA said was getting grooved up but a few places that the bobcat went in the wet has made it pretty rough. some love in these places is needed as well im thinking. we might lose the shiny surface in these areas until we roll the crap out of it.
any way positive feedback and a few hands on deck when we get out there to make improvements will be appreciated.
Im thinking it will take at least 4-5 hrs to widen the triples alone (done properly.) we will have over 4.5 on the top of the jumps and about .6 for the marshal if all works to plan... any way enough blaah blah
cant wait for next meet
looks like the Area 51 is going to crush the opposition this year
Old 05-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

good fun race day with a top bunch of guys thats minus the mechanical issues I had , we need to get some shade up on the drivers stand copped some sun today
catchas next time
Old 05-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Good racing today guys what a blast, sooo glad i got into the Truggy class its a real rush, cant wait for the next meeting.
I'm hoping to organize the Machines for some work on the weekend while the suns shining, it would be good to widen the triples, prep the table top and sort out the drainage pits in that area so the cars dont go into the holes, im not sure what you all think but the surface like AA said was getting grooved up but a few places that the bobcat went in the wet has made it pretty rough. some love in these places is needed as well im thinking. we might lose the shiny surface in these areas until we roll the crap out of it.
any way positive feedback and a few hands on deck when we get out there to make improvements will be appreciated.
Im thinking it will take at least 4-5 hrs to widen the triples alone (done properly.) we will have over 4.5 on the top of the jumps and about .6 for the marshal if all works to plan... any way enough blaah blah
cant wait for next meet
looks like the Area 51 is going to crush the opposition this year
theres a few truck loads of good red clay down at the cemetary waiting to get give me call to discuss a few things also that job at the school through the week
cheers
Old 05-23-2010, 02:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AANGELL
Hopefully Mick will have his new 1/8th Buggy in racing condition .
I'll try my best at getting it to race condition, building & running in wont be the problem - it's painting the body shell, just went looking for my airbrush & cant find it. Don't know what I'm going to do........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.