Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I actually havent been running it . I've been to lazy to change it. I like how the bump steer makes the car really responsive when entering the corner.

-Korey
Old 08-24-2006, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by or8ital
Jeff, I sent an email to [email protected]. Does that mail get checked?
Yeah, it was a hectic start to the week. I believe we replied to your email. Thanks man.

Jeff
Old 08-25-2006, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello, could some one tell me how the car works to the corner with the shocks in the diferent hols os the new arms?
And how the car goes to the corner with the diferent hardeness of the arms?
Thanks, have anyone tried the new center steering?
Old 08-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nuno Gancho
Hello, could some one tell me how the car works to the corner with the shocks in the diferent hols os the new arms?
And how the car goes to the corner with the diferent hardeness of the arms?
Thanks, have anyone tried the new center steering?
Do you have the manual? If so, in the back is a detailed explanation for every setup option on the car. If not, you can download it from corally directly.

I'm curious too about the center steering.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Seems that you donīt have quite experience, you still only read true the book and donīt have your one opinion, What you read is not what happends all time and they donīt speak about the diference of the hardenesse of the arms, so you should read less and practise more.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Tech Regular

Jeff Brown READ THIS!!

i order some new arm from corallyusa.com and i received them at my house(quebec,canada) in ONE week!! wow very fast shipping !! im very happy to deal whit you guys and cant wait to order other things!! just wanted to rigth this to let you guys know you do very good job!!

now i will have to leave hehe !! i am installing them at the moment and will post you soon to tell you how its feels on the track or how its more durable hehe!! and have to clean all the RDX !!! so i gotta go!!

anywyas !! Great Job!! jeff and all the others corally dude that work at your place!!

Thank You!!

Later!!
Old 08-25-2006, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Seems that you donīt have quite experience, you still only read true the book and donīt have your one opinion, What you read is not what happends all time and they donīt speak about the diference of the hardenesse of the arms, so you should read less and practise more.
WTF? You are the one asking questions, not me. See how much help you get now.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

For asking doesnīt mean that i donīt know, means that i like to learn, also the experience of other drivers.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wow-thats the rudest comeback for someone giving nice sound advice Ive ever read!!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I would suggest downloading GOOGLE toolbar and use the SPELL CHECK function.. At least that would help us partially understand you posts.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Hey guys, I just bought a carpet spec here on the forums and have a few questions. I ran a T2 last year in the stock class with rubber tires on carpet, the T2 came with a fairly thin chassis and with the multi-flex worked pretty well. Would it be advisable to get a thinner chassis for the RDX given that I will be running rubber tires (cs 27's) on carpet? if so, i would be in the market for a new chassis that is thinner than the one that came with the carpet spec if you know anyone that has one.

Also, has anyone raced both the T2 and the rdx? if so, what are your thoughts comparing the two? Thanks for your help guys.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rccars4scott
Hey guys, I just bought a carpet spec here on the forums and have a few questions. I ran a T2 last year in the stock class with rubber tires on carpet, the T2 came with a fairly thin chassis and with the multi-flex worked pretty well. Would it be advisable to get a thinner chassis for the RDX given that I will be running rubber tires (cs 27's) on carpet? if so, i would be in the market for a new chassis that is thinner than the one that came with the carpet spec if you know anyone that has one.

Also, has anyone raced both the T2 and the rdx? if so, what are your thoughts comparing the two? Thanks for your help guys.

I run mine with the thicker chassis.... here's a good starting point for a set up!

http://www.corallyusa.com/2005/setups/RDXKoreyRAIN.pdf
Old 08-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
I would suggest downloading GOOGLE toolbar and use the SPELL CHECK function.. At least that would help us partially understand you posts.
Ha ha. I love when people criticize spelling and then don't spell something correctly!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.