Wiki Posts
Search

Speed Passion Cirtix Stock CLUB ESC

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dazed1
Where in the US can I order the combo (or individual motor + esc)? I can't seem to find it in stock from the usual amain.
http://www.speedpassion.net/us/ shows ESC in stock and a couple combo options.

Stormer Hobbies has the 13.5 combo

Last edited by gregm; 03-15-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by gregm
http://www.speedpassion.net/us/ shows ESC in stock and a couple combo options.
Thanks. This is what I'm looking for:
Speed Passion Cirtix Series "Stock Club Race" ESC and Motor Combo (17.5T)

Since its for my HPI Cup racer
Old 03-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Tech Initiate

when I added the esc to the cart, it was 59.99. it asked me to register. by the time i finish registering (like what, 2 mins?) the price jumps to 85.14. Not buying from speed passion. Nice bitter taste.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

when I added the esc to the cart, it was 59.99. it asked me to register. by the time i finish registering (like what, 2 mins?) the price jumps to 85.14. Not buying from speed passion. Nice bitter taste.
Yeah, same thing happened to me. I went back to my original cart and paid for a combo. Now they have my order in RESERVED status and haven't shipped yet. They won't reply to my emails either, I think I got screwed. This is the first time that I have tried to order from them, now I'm thinking that I will have to file a PayPal dispute....... what a PITA.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by durtbag
Yeah, same thing happened to me. I went back to my original cart and paid for a combo. Now they have my order in RESERVED status and haven't shipped yet. They won't reply to my emails either, I think I got screwed. This is the first time that I have tried to order from them, now I'm thinking that I will have to file a PayPal dispute....... what a PITA.
Sometimes it takes quite a while for them to get caught up. It's all the more reason to support your local hobby shop!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jhwnissan
Sometimes it takes quite a while for them to get caught up. It's all the more reason to support your local hobby shop!
LHSs are outta stock. lol
Old 03-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jhwnissan
I'm a for supporting the lhs, but this behavior leaves a bad taste for ordering any of the manufacturers products. Not the right way to do business by switching prices within one second of signing up.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

I'm a for supporting the lhs, but this behavior leaves a bad taste for ordering any of the manufacturers products. Not the right way to do business by switching prices within one second of signing up.
Must be a bug in their web store - I was able to put it in my shopping cart for $59.60 just now. Try it again and see if it works for you now. I doubt they are wilfully trying to take advantage of potential customers.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

It is NOT that we are switching prices just trying to cheat the customer. That specific ordering is ordered from oversea. Our oversea price is HIGHER (alot higher) then the USA price simply because we are protecting our dealers and local hobby shop that is selling our products here in USA. If we are undercutting prices and compete with them, why would they sell our products?

Thats why....

P.S...Terry, your order has been take cared...sorry about the misunderstanding.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Solara
It is NOT that we are switching prices just trying to cheat the customer. That specific ordering is ordered from oversea. Our oversea price is HIGHER (alot higher) then the USA price simply because we are protecting our dealers and local hobby shop that is selling our products here in USA. If we are undercutting prices and compete with them, why would they sell our products?

Thats why....

Well, I haven't received a shipping conformation on the order, but it is the weekend in HK so I will see what tomorrow brings

I did seem to get the same pricing as the US website, but it has risen alot since I ordered while the US price has remained the same, but you already know why I did not order from the US site.

Hopefully I will have some satisfaction this week.

Solara, again thank you for your efforts on my behalf. It would seem that the HK office does not value their customers as much as you do.

Terry
Old 03-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by durtbag
Well, I haven't received a shipping conformation on the order, but it is the weekend in HK so I will see what tomorrow brings

I did seem to get the same pricing as the US website, but it has risen alot since I ordered while the US price has remained the same, but you already know why I did not order from the US site.

Hopefully I will have some satisfaction this week.

Solara, again thank you for your efforts on my behalf. It would seem that the HK office does not value their customers as much as you do.

Terry
Terry...again, my apology to you. I do my best to take care our customer all over the world. However, the staff at HK office, beside the time difference, also, the language difference, can be a problem. Thats why I am here for. From now on, you only need to keep an eye on the SP USA site and use the online chatting feature. If you have any other concern, just like everyone else, PM me or leave message here on Rctech for me
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Thats why....

Solara, I was ordering from the US site only.

However, I gave it another try last night and it showed me the correct price till the check out process and I have placed an order. Please do let me know how soon the order ships.

Thanks,
Mayur
Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Thats why....

Just thought that I would let you guys know that Solara got this sorted out for me, and I now have my 21.5 Combo. This one fell through the cracks in HK, and without Solara's help I would still be left in the dark.
Thanks again, Terry
Old 03-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I figured it out. I was messing up the sequence of the setup. Perfect brakes now with good drag brake.

Thanks for your help guys. This is an excellent ESC for the money!

Originally Posted by Railroader
I have a weird issue of great drag brakes (I can change it using the programming box), but zero brakes with the transmitter trigger. I have reset the speedo and went through the radio set up a couple times. My radio settings are all set up correctly (the problem developed without touching radio settings).

I am using a Spektrum DX3R system with the Citrix.
Originally Posted by Sydewynder
Assuming you have the brakes at 100%, when you did the esc setup to your transmitter did you see the yellow led flash three times (page 4 in the instructions) to indicate that the esc was able to set the braking?
Originally Posted by Sydewynder
The factory brake setting is 50%. Using the programming card you can turn up the "ABS" braking to 100% and turn the drag brake down to 0%.
Originally Posted by cwoods34
Tom - I ended up calibrating mine at 100% travel, then turning the travel percent up to 115-120 to where I liked it on the track. My previous ESC braked (broke?!?) fine from what I remember. Try adding 20% after you calibrate....... assuming you already set ABS to 100 on the programming box.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Tech Adept

i just blew up my Cirtix!

it was connected just for the second time.
did abslutely nothing wrong here. Neat soldering jobs, and following the steps in the manual. Any of you able to help me with some customer support?

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.