Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 42 (96%+)

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
Haven't run 1/10 scale yet, but we could and would if any of them show up. All we need is 3 to make a class. There is only 1 obstacle that may be an issue, and I'm sure we can figure something out for that.

Kevin.
Ill run 4wd if you guys are down!!! My 2wd is in the mail!! HAHah lemme knoqw whats up I hear this is the track to be at saturday
Old 05-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

ED237
I'M AM PLANNING ON BRINGING MY MOD TRUCK AND 80% SURE MY BUDDY IS BRINGING HIS ALSO.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

When I left on Tuesday I did not see anything on the track that should create a problem if Kevin has not done something crazy since then. In fact, I was running a short course truck on the track and it worked out well. Mod trucks may even be able to clear the biggest jump that I am thinking of. I ran my jammin scrt10 mod and it was able to clear it and I know Eric's mod blitz should be capable. The stadium trucks should be alright.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

We have put in a wash board section that might be a little too much for 1/10 scale. If 1/10 scales don't like it, I have a way around it for them, no problem.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

I am coming to race this weekend and looking for a special pinion gear if any one has it i will buy it from them or borrow if allowed.. I am going to really need this gear and all the hobby shops near me within 1 hour dont have it. Here is what i am looking for ::

1M Pitch 22,23,24 tooth pinion Gear for my Hot Bodies VE8.

I would appreciate it if any one coming could please hit me back on here so i can borrow it or buy it thanks , Kash $
Old 05-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
I am coming to race this weekend and looking for a special pinion gear if any one has it i will buy it from them or borrow if allowed.. I am going to really need this gear and all the hobby shops near me within 1 hour dont have it. Here is what i am looking for ::

I would appreciate it if any one coming could please hit me back on here so i can borrow it or buy it thanks , Kash $
pm osr on here.hes has the ve8 and might be able to help ya out.
man track looks really good.i would like to make it there saterday...but i have a wedding to go to.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:50 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ed237
I'll run Mod Truck and if anyone else is going to run Mod Truck please chime in.

If the class is solid, you will save me from having to lug all of my nitro stuff to the track!
I'll run Brads if he doesn't want to and if he will let me......if it will help make a class.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Kash$

Kash,

Did you try the hidden hangar in Harrisburg?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default 4x4 sct

Originally Posted by PsycoB4
Ill run 4wd if you guys are down!!! My 2wd is in the mail!! HAHah lemme knoqw whats up I hear this is the track to be at saturday
i'm in too if i can keep rear axles in my truck lol. im pretty sure mine will clear everything thats there with the calibers.

may be in for spec sct too, if there isnt enough 4x4's
Old 05-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
i'm in too if i can keep rear axles in my truck lol. im pretty sure mine will clear everything thats there with the calibers.

may be in for spec sct too, if there isnt enough 4x4's
Izuk,

I am not sure if he is talking 4x4 sct or buggy? I might just run my jammin this weekend. Bringing John and he should have his also, so we may have enough for a class. Then I can help out Cody in truggy. I think Kevin is just calling it mod sct 2wd or 4wd.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jmackani
Izuk,

I am not sure if he is talking 4x4 sct or buggy? I might just run my jammin this weekend. Bringing John and he should have his also, so we may have enough for a class. Then I can help out Cody in truggy. I think Kevin is just calling it mod sct 2wd or 4wd.
SCT Rules & Classes:

Spec 2x4

rtr's out of the box with the following exceptions
Slash can have shock caps
Losi can have cvd's
All can have RPM arms and shock towers if they come in a bag with that vehicles name on it
5000 mah limit (7.4v)
Any shock springs & oil
Reciver & radio

Mod SCT

As long as it come in a box that says 1/10th scale SCT on it you can run it.
No Battery or tire rules
Anything goes

Thanks,

Kevin.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jmackani
Kash,

Did you try the hidden hangar in Harrisburg?
lol, i dont know if i have ever been there before. If you call and they got it and its close i give you an 10.00 spot on top of the cost of the gear for your troubles, only if its close for you though.
1M pitch 22 tooth Hot Bodies VE8 pinion gear, will take 21 or 23 if no 22. Let me know.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by morris
pm osr on here.hes has the ve8 and might be able to help ya out.
man track looks really good.i would like to make it there saterday...but i have a wedding to go to.
OSR you got pinions i can by or borrow for my VE8 ? I am coming saturday from MD about 2.5 hour drive and my largest pinion is 19 tooth, I need 22 if you got one I can borrow please let me Know, I can use a 21 or 23 if you dont have a 22. Thanks.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey guys keep us posted on the weather as were looking to make our first trip up there saturday morning...me and another guy...were running 8th buggy and ill have my truggy and 8e for a second class if theres enough...thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara
hey guys keep us posted on the weather as were looking to make our first trip up there saturday morning...me and another guy...were running 8th buggy and ill have my truggy and 8e for a second class if theres enough...thanks

I will update you guys tonight and again at 6am or so in the morning.

Accuweather is calling for 20% chance of a passing T-storm with 0.08" of precipitation. High of 68 with some wind.

Thanks,

Kevin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.