Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Seeds
Anyone for this sat race. like to see 4+ more pro 4wd (1/10) come out so we can have a class instead of runnin with pro 2

???? There were like 24 last sat!
Old 07-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mellen_mpz
???? There were like 24 last sat!
In the title he said 1/10 4wd buggies, not sct's. But the funny thing is there were only a few of us in Pro 2 last saturday and I know there weren't any 4wd buggies in my heat. So I'm still confused.

But speaking of that, anytime you guys want to organize a Pro 2 class on Thursdays let me know, I'd be happy to bring the sct out again (and I'm sure Wheeler would too). I'd bring it out more often but I don't really like running 13.5 and they probably don't like us jamming their Pro Lite class with mod motors either.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Shocker
In the title he said 1/10 4wd buggies, not sct's. But the funny thing is there were only a few of us in Pro 2 last saturday and I know there weren't any 4wd buggies in my heat. So I'm still confused.

But speaking of that, anytime you guys want to organize a Pro 2 class on Thursdays let me know, I'd be happy to bring the sct out again (and I'm sure Wheeler would too). I'd bring it out more often but I don't really like running 13.5 and they probably don't like us jamming their Pro Lite class with mod motors either.
Oh I know who he is.....I think he was there 2 weeks ago. I ran Pro-2 and he was in my heat with a red 4wd buggy????. It turned into the bucket class since there were only 2 of us with pro-2 SCT's. I think It would be a long shot getting enough 4wd buggies for a heat though.......
Old 07-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NikMcGovern
hahaha ya ill probly be at the farm thursday and saturday
Me to
Old 07-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Oh I know who he is.....I think he was there 2 weeks ago. I ran Pro-2 and he was in my heat with a red 4wd buggy????. It turned into the bucket class since there were only 2 of us with pro-2 SCT's. I think It would be a long shot getting enough 4wd buggies for a heat though.......
That was me. Didn't show this past week tho. Will be there this Fri and Sat. along with another 4wd buggy guy.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

pro 4 is all clean and ready for tommrow. 1/8th buggy is ready for sat. lets race
Old 07-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Congrats to fear farm, home of the 13th annual The Dirt Nitro Challenge!

:

tent city gonna be off the chain this time!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

We're very fortunate that it stayed in Phoenix. I hear there was a strong movement to try and take it back to Cali.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yes i am really glad that it stayed in AZ. Cali has so many big races but AZ has the biggest one and that's all that matters!

I have been racing hot and heavy at FF and have really enjoyed my self there. So i will be looking forward to NC.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

So glad Joey finally made that announcement!!!!!!!!!!! Taking Reservations NOW for Tent City it is gonna be The Biggest and Best Tent City so far!!!!!! Let me know Music, Several Grills and Flat Grill, Team PIB style!!!!!!!!!!!!

List;
MR PIB
BIG NASTY
Roy E
Dennis M
Chip Levis
Greg Payne
Tony Veno
Old 07-21-2011, 08:50 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Wow maybe a new track will appease the rain Gods also! I'm all over that J main next year. Congratulations to Fear Farm and thanks for the effort to keep it in AZ. There is no way it stays here without you guys stepping it up like you did!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
pro 4 is all clean and ready for tommrow. 1/8th buggy is ready for sat. lets race
Nice....just did the same... allso installed new avid bearings all the way around. Only down side is I'm having a problem with the rear ring and pinion gear. Gettin some light binding going on when doing a roll check. Gonna break it back down put new gear housing,ring and pinion on. Everything looked good when cleaning last night

This has been my only problem with the truck. Have you run into anything like this?
Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by fullpull
Nice....just did the same... allso installed new avid bearings all the way around. Only down side is I'm having a problem with the rear ring and pinion gear. Gettin some light binding going on when doing a roll check. Gonna break it back down put new gear housing,ring and pinion on. Everything looked good when cleaning last night

This has been my only problem with the truck. Have you run into anything like this?
I got new avid bearings but I'm too lazy to install them. Also, I will be running my truck dirty tonight as I dont feel like cleaning it!!!

I did however, get a new radio so I spent last night installing receivers in my 22 and the SCTE.

The only issue I have had so far is the droop screws in the rear arms. When we were about to start the main last week, I noticed my truck was sitting funny. I ran the whole main with only 50% travel on my left rear. I suggest backing the screw out and putting some locktite on them.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by fullpull

What's slight binding?? Just a high spot somewhere Or binding all way around . But no I haven't run into it. I do need new bearings tho ,stock ones ate rougher then Hell . Ive been slammed with so many other things now gotta put tko bearings in next week in the sc
Old 07-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Tech Champion

I got new avid bearings but I'm too lazy to install them. Also, I will be running my truck dirty tonight as I dont feel like cleaning it!!!

I did however, get a new radio so I spent last night installing receivers in my 22 and the SCTE.

The only issue I have had so far is the droop screws in the rear arms. When we were about to start the main last week, I noticed my truck was sitting funny. I ran the whole main with only 50% travel on my left rear. I suggest backing the screw out and putting some locktite on them.
My receivers will be here Tommrow for my 22 so ill be out next week with it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.