Search

Kyosho Evolva or Picco/Shepherd speed V2

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by tomkelley
Are you really? Look at your laptimes from before. I would say the jury is still out on that one.

Luke, Just so you know a Delta Xp4 is also a viable option, since it is similar to the Evolva.

Tom,
Trust me this car is on rails compared to my other car,I have had several people tell me they never seen me drive as well as I am now.And I have never been on a 16 lap pace before I finished with a 15 in 5:01 and would of had the 16 but I screwed that up myself.These last 2 weekends are the first time I raced since the GLC.I loved my other car But I couldnt drive it like I do this car.In the main my car wasnt as good because I kept raising my ride height through the heats and before the main I raised it again to 7mm and I should of put it back on the gauges and reset the camber but I forgot and all my tires were coned with the inside being larger.AS far as I am concerned it is a hung jury and the judge has made his decision. he he .I have never had this much fun racing in my life as I had the last 2 sundays it is like driving a 12 scale..See you in cinci.
mike
Old 10-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Tech Addict

A new set of wheels usually give you that feeling. I got that feeling on my first heat with the xp4. It was like "move out of my way" to people I never challenged before. I guess some cars just feel better to suit your driving style. I'm glad you are experiencing better times with the new car. When I went to the xp4 from 950 my avererage lap time dropped by 1/2 second on my first day of racing without major changes to the basic setup. I think the car just had alot more mechanical grip compared to the 950r out of the box which gave more oppurtunity to carry speed through corners.

I think thats all relative to how the basic setup is. Theoretically no matter what car we drive, we all can achieve similar roll center/ suspension geometry, tires and absorbtion... The only other differentiators between cars become our driving skill, setup ability... and drivetrain efficiency.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Rookie

hey luke u maltese??
Old 10-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Iwa man Malti
Old 10-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

so inti min malta jew ghawdex u fejn toqod malta jew barra jien noqod new york city check out our cars at groups.msn.com/gozonitroracersclub
we are a couple off friends who meet on sundays and race our 1/8 cars if u are in the area u are wellcome to join us
Old 10-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey xbin iwa jiena noqghod in-naha ta Swieqi(St Andrews) Iwa insuqu 1/8 u jiena armat bil-picco, Issa SHEPHERD . Jekk tigi malta ejjew suqu at Halfar.

Luke
Old 10-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

hey luke what car u have
Old 10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Tech Rookie

ghandkom xi club hemm jew u tkunu hafna karozzi
Old 10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Initiate

isma man trid messenger tieghi?filkas ibghatli e-mail fuq [email protected].

Luke
Old 10-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

Did my descion I bought a Shepherd 1/8 (Picco) U may ask why? I have an RS600 and the handling that car carries after say 15 yrs its quite amazing and picco continued to carry the reputation as i went seeing the championship. As to settings it has alot of upgrades.As much as the evolva.
Here we mangaged to make our own aliminium parts with a cnc machine.So no need for third party companies for such products. Thanks for you support in my descion.

Luke
Old 10-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default shepherd/picco speed

I just got a new picco speed from paris racing closeouts for 250. it is not the new one but it does come with stuff like the carbon radio plate instead of the plastic one and the carbon front shock brace.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Shepherd Speed V2, Evo and Evo CC Parts And Support

Hi everybody,

For those folks that own or want to own a Shepherd Speed V2, V2 Evo or V2 Evo CC, I’m more than glad to tell you that we are importing and distributing the fine line of Shepherd cars along with all the parts related to it.
We already have over 2000 parts in stock, including V2 and V2 EVO car kits.
We also are going to be supporting the Shepherd Brand all over the east coast of the United States racing in all the mayor 1/8 scale events and on the upcoming Florida region 4 2006-2007 season.
If you own one of these cars and you need a part or support, please do not hesitate to call us at: 1-305-370-2743 or you can write to us at [email protected], or [email protected].
Also, you can buy parts on the web at the following link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Dynamic-Hobbi...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

We also are going to distribute the full line of enneti tires including the ones with the shepherd original rim in all shores available.

If you are a retailer and you are interested in our products please call or email us, inquires are welcome.

If you want a brochure of the new Speed V2 car, please send to us your address via email and we would send you a catalog as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot to everyone who supports this brand of fine German cars.

See you at the races!!!!

Juan Ragusa (Dynamic Racing).