TC 19T - 50
TC Stock - 54
1/12 mod - 8
1/12 19T - 16
TC Mastrs - 17
Old 03-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You should have the same classes as last year.

TC Stock
TC 19T
TC Mod
12th Stock
12th 19T
12th Mod
TC Masters

That way if you just want to run 1/12th you can run two classes.

I know OD will run just one being the team leader for a lot of cars.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Masters TC please...Brushed or Brushless...Can be an exhibition class with Brushless.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

I'm not sure that Eddie was saying that to add 1/12th stock they would have to drop masters. I think we might want to wait for clarification on that. I only said what I did to get a rise out of the old farts, and waddaya know, two of the oldiest fartiest ones jumped right in!

and one Tazmanian something-or-other
Old 03-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by odpurple
I'm not sure that Eddie was saying that to add 1/12th stock they would have to drop masters. I think we might want to wait for clarification on that.
If you're not sure; then, Eddie may well want to clarify his statement further.

"We are working to see if 1/12th stock may be added and possibly masters being removed.....". That lead-in of "We are working..." makes it pretty clear to me that the 1/12th scale classes may be more cherished in the Northwest.

Their call...No problem. We'll see.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Still Bill
If you're not sure; then, Eddie may well want to clarify his statement further.

"We are working to see if 1/12th stock may be added and possibly masters being removed.....". That lead-in of "We are working..." makes it pretty clear to me that the 1/12th scale classes may be more cherished in the Northwest.

Their call...No problem. We'll see.
1/12th is still pretty slim pickin's in the NW.
2005 onroad regionals-0
2006 onroad regionals- less than a full main. ( wasn't there but only 17 or so racers entered, total for all classes)
Keep the old farts, er ah, Masters class.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I'm not sure that Eddie was saying that to add 1/12th stock they would have to drop masters. I think we might want to wait for clarification on that. I only said what I did to get a rise out of the old farts, and waddaya know, two of the oldiest fartiest ones jumped right in!

and one Tazmanian something-or-other
EddieO had stated:

"We are working to see if 1/12th stock may be added and possibly masters being removed.....".

...having been through the same with ROAR at our Nationals last year I just wanted to provide some signup counts to show that Masters did not have the lowest number of signups. I *think* that now with the RMT, ultimately it will be ROAR making the decision ...I have also emailed all the remaining relevant ROAR executives with this information, don't know that I'll hear back from them but will post if I do.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks Harsh.

Missed you at the Regionals this weekend. Finished second to Austin B in 13.5 Brushless. If it isn't one Brumley, it's the other one beating the near 60 year old...me...
Old 03-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Kewl, you got some hardware .....yea I actually had a "day pass" from kallie earlier in the week, but her mom passed away Thursday ....so had to help deail with "stuff" since then.

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Thanks Harsh.

Missed you at the Regionals this weekend. Finished second to Austin B in 13.5 Brushless. If it isn't one Brumley, it's the other one beating the near 60 year old...me...
Old 03-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

losta fast old guys up here in the northwest....I think the masters class would be GREAT this year...I vote to keep it....
Old 03-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM
losta fast old guys up here in the northwest....I think the masters class would be GREAT this year...I vote to keep it....
Make it so the old farts run 19t and it would be even better!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default '07 paved on road nationals

hey there:am i correct in that the paved on road nationls will be on peel it raceways indoor track?if so than i thought the whole idea of a paved on road nationals was to be outdoors so everyone would have to deal with the elemets.i do agree that a paved indoor track is nice cause you can still race when it rains.just my thoughts
Old 03-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey there:am i correct in that the paved on road nationls will be on peel it raceways indoor track?if so than i thought the whole idea of a paved on road nationals was to be outdoors so everyone would have to deal with the elemets.i do agree that a paved indoor track is nice cause you can still race when it rains.just my thoughts
There's nothing implied in the title "Paved on-road Nationals" that would require them being outdoors. It's not in the rules either, so that would be just your interpretation, though it may be shared by others.
I myself do enjoy getting outdoors after carpet season is over but about midsummer after a couple of too-hot days and wind, etc I'm ready to go back inside. Having the nats indoors this year will take some of the variables out of the equation which may help out-of-towners
Old 03-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

besides, we should keep some of the old farts out of the sun. Harsh's tan is already dark enough and Still Bill could expire from heat stroke cuz he's really really old
Old 03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

besides, we should keep some of the old farts out of the sun. Harsh's tan is already dark enough and Still Bill could expire from heat stroke cuz he's really really old
OD, that's not a tan on Harsh that is his "natural" coloring....when he tans he looks a lot like STLNLST.

without the shaved head of course.....LOL

P.S. and shorter....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.