Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
!!!!!!!!!!!!INCREDIBLE STEAL ELECTRIC 4WD!!!!!!!! >

!!!!!!!!!!!!INCREDIBLE STEAL ELECTRIC 4WD!!!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

!!!!!!!!!!!!INCREDIBLE STEAL ELECTRIC 4WD!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 05:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default !!!!!!!!!!!!INCREDIBLE STEAL ELECTRIC 4WD!!!!!!!!

Hey guys this is a quick repost of an item (shcumacher sx) I purchased from another member back in January. I have only run the car once in a parking for one battery. I hit the curb and cracked the chaissis plate but I'll be including another chassis with the car. Electronics are top notch and as you can see it's ready to go just bind your radio..this thing has a boat load of parts to get you started so buy with confidence. I've decided to stick with nitro. I am selling this dirt cheap so I expect it to go really quick. Pm's will be answered in the order recieved and any offers must be paid within an hour of acceptance. I will consider any os based .21 as a trade. Price is $175 for it all, not to include shipping. Paypal addy is [email protected]. Thanks.

Here is a link to some more photos and info on what you'll get.
http://www.ppdbillet.com/Cat-SX/Cat-SX.htm

http://www.ppdbillet.com/Cat-SX/Cat2.jpg
Old 06-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

I would be interested in this but, you state that you have only ran it one time in a parking lot. Then in the link you post you say it's been ran 1 season by the original owner which is expected, but then you say it's been ran 10 times by you? So not just ran in a parking lot then? by you? I'm confused. maybe I should of brought this to a pm. sorry free bump i guess.

Oh and this is in no way am I trying to bash your post I am just curious thats all. because I am interested in the car.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by definitions
I would be interested in this but, you state that you have only ran it one time in a parking lot. Then in the link you post you say it's been ran 1 season by the original owner which is expected, but then you say it's been ran 10 times by you? So not just ran in a parking lot then? by you? I'm confused. maybe I should of brought this to a pm. sorry free bump i guess.

Oh and this is in no way am I trying to bash your post I am just curious thats all. because I am interested in the car.
Where have you read that I stated running the car 10 times ? My personal dealings with the car is stated in the above post. I've included the links to the previous post from which I bought it so potential buyers can get some history on the car from it's previous owner as well. READ CAREFULLY BEFORE RESPONDING....THANKS.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

ok i see i misread that you said the links were from the previous post. like I said I wasn't trying to bash the thread. I clicked the first link and thats what I read. I'm sorry for misunderstanding. YOU DIDN'T POST THAT THEY WERE PREVIOUS LINKS FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER! so I did read carefully.. but, anyways I'll pass thanks!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by definitions
ok i see i misread that you said the links were from the previous post. like I said I wasn't trying to bash the thread. I clicked the first link and thats what I read. I'm sorry for misunderstanding. YOU DIDN'T POST THAT THEY WERE PREVIOUS LINKS FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER! so I did read carefully.. but, anyways I'll pass thanks!
Homie...as stated in the first sentence as well; this is a repost. And I also stated in the first sentence, I had purchased this from another member, which makes that person "The Previous Owner". and the link I posted make this all obvious as you can clearly see me in that thread as the purchaser. Im not bashing you back, but this also makes it clear for other potential buyers. Thanks for considering.