Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
just trying to get answers...i dont know if i should drill those holes a bit bigger or what
At the Region 12 racing at Speedworld, I had an aftermarket (not Losi) front deck that needed to have its screw and locating pin holes enlarged. Matt Francis helped me with that and I used a combinaton of drilling and reaming to eliminate the twist being caused by that deck.

That was a one-time fix. Haven't had any tweak issues since.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan D
Has Anyone tried the Numan setup but used a diff in the ft instead of a spool?

Thanks
That is the setup I was running at IIC in LV. I had a spool in my stock car before I went down there and built the 19t car with just a diff. I liked the diff on carpet with rubber better then I liked the spool. I have yet to try this on asphalt yet and doubt I will anymore this year for our season is just about over here.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOSIMANJRXS
If you want a great carpet setup for carpet on foams the one you want is the one rayhaung posted on page 262. It is dialed,everyone at my track runs it.The good drivers can run circles around everyone else. just my two cents, it is awsome
Do you have a link??? I am a little confused as there is not a 262 pages in this thread.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

The link you are asking about is to Paul Lemieux's setup. Its for a mod motor.

http://www.teamlosi.com/pdfs/setups/JRXS/C1.pdf

Try that
Old 10-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rayhuang
Pauls Set-up

This is a great mod set-up to start with. Might be VERY hard to drive in stock-unless youve got a rippin fast stock motor.
I found it in here on page 262. LOL Just click where in the quote it says Pauls Setup.

Brant
Old 10-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
Old 10-03-2005, 02:08 AM
Tech Adept

I remember seeing this before in this thread but I could not find it but what is the best way to set droop if the set up says 2mm above ride height, I know what it means but I was having difficulty in doing it. Any easy explanations or pics if poss.

Thanks In advance Guys
Old 10-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

I have an extra JRXS for sale here. PM me if interested.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by W.E.D.Jim
I think Billy will continue to improve with TL over time.....But, when Masami can't beat these guys, what does that say? Especially when Masami was the only driver other then Hara to make the main at off road AND on road worlds........................The JRX-S is a great car now, Jim
Look up the recent Japan Nats. Masami and Hara were there. Also, Masami seemed to have good pace at the last sedan Worlds. I think what Masami/Yok did was change their design direction towards the 415. But ignore finishes/win, look at pace shown and podium potential. I remember TL sending a good team to the LRP and seemed they were out to lunch there.

Easton was not at Yokomo for very long before making the onroad Worlds A. I haven't heard much of him onroad-wise, does he still run onroad? I know he did the offroad Worlds.

To be clear, I don't think anyone so far is claiming the JRXS is bad on the track. My claim is currently its just not obviously better in avg racer's hands, given the promise of in-line batt/motor. Seems to be at par which is ok.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default lookig for setup sheet

Can anyone point me to the Josh Neuman setup sheet

thanks in advance
-Tracey
Old 10-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

JRXS.com
Old 10-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Tech Adept

Exclamation chassis

Anyone know the release of the new chassis?
Matts car at the IIC looked like it was production ready.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by itsjusme
Anyone know the release of the new chassis?
Matts car at the IIC looked like it was production ready.

Release date!? Losi hasn't even 'formally' acknowledged/announced a work in progress...
Old 10-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Rainblows, I don't undestand your motive? Are you bashing, or do you go onto all the threads tell everyone how their car sucks and how the Pro's driving them suck even harder? Don't take it the wrong way, that's just the vibe I'm getting.

Are you reffering to the LRP masters race that Marc won, the one ran on blue carpet with rubbers? Well I don't think many Americans run very well with rubbers on carpet since we spend most of our time carpet racing on foams at big events.

You also have realize that most of the time it's the younger guys that seem to dominate. Most of the guys that are dominating the sedan scene right now can't even buy a beer yet, while most of the US drivers have kids that are about to start school. Now lets talk offroad, who dominates that? Maybe a kid name Tebo, or Caveleri.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Rob...Im not sure if im reading that right.....why would you think that with all the time , money, engeneering, and work that has gone into the new losi, that they wouldnt have the best available drivers running them at the bigger races ? I know that as a company, they have always had the desire to win and be the best, Im sure thats still the way they feel.....that being said, and with the changes they have been making and trying, they know they dont have it quite right "yet"....untill they get it right, and they will, it seems usless to argue with people that dont think its the best car available right now, or to say they just dont have good enough drivers to win with it......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.