Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Well, after all the trinity is just a copy with some nice useful and some eye candies on it. the Sh!t that we are hearing about some one lap the field with this car with how many laps is BS. DCR1TWO is absolutely right about the driver and the car. But Joel could do the same with either one of the top notch cars i.e. serpent, MTX2 or V1R! After all, It is all about the driver and very little factor about the car.
Old 10-30-2001, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

I understand that the V1R is extremely popular in Singapore and I am sure you can get hold of most of the hop up there.

Noo...the V1RR the one with 2 Rs....i heard people talking about it.....anywhere i can find details on it?
Old 10-30-2001, 11:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Dragon

Noo...the V1RR the one with 2 Rs....i heard people talking about it.....anywhere i can find details on it?
It has not been released in Japan so dont think it is available elsewhere outside japan at this time.
Old 10-30-2001, 11:48 PM
Tech Regular

I noticed on the pics of the V-One RR (2 R's) that there is a side mount for the transponder which also doubles as a protector for the throttle servo. Is there any company that makes a part that protects the throttle servo? I have already broke 2 throttle servo cases from bad impacts (once time with a wall my fault, and another time when someone hit my car from the side). I'm sure if I wait for the V-One RR I can get this part or probably fashion one myself, but I'm kinda lazy and would want o buy it if there is one available.
Old 10-31-2001, 12:09 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by adelmundo
I noticed on the pics of the V-One RR (2 R's) that there is a side mount for the transponder which also doubles as a protector for the throttle servo. Is there any company that makes a part that protects the throttle servo? I have already broke 2 throttle servo cases from bad impacts (once time with a wall my fault, and another time when someone hit my car from the side). I'm sure if I wait for the V-One RR I can get this part or probably fashion one myself, but I'm kinda lazy and would want o buy it if there is one available.
that is for the purpose of transponder mount and i dont see it has the function of protecting your throttle servo. if it breaks, it breaks.
Old 10-31-2001, 12:46 AM
Tech Regular

I would have to agree with Manticore on the Reflex point of view. The ability of the car does not come into the equation if the driver is top notch....... a friend of AMG and myself has a V One R and when he was running the car in he was keeping up with a guy running a serpent with a MT12 who placed 5th in our State at the local titles, and his car was in race trim!!!!!. Sparksy's point about purchasing parts that will give the best advantage is very sound advice indeed
Old 10-31-2001, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by opel92
I would have to agree with Manticore on the Reflex point of view. The ability of the car does not come into the equation if the driver is top notch....... a friend of AMG and myself has a V One R and when he was running the car in he was keeping up with a guy running a serpent with a MT12 who placed 5th in our State at the local titles, and his car was in race trim!!!!!. Sparksy's point about purchasing parts that will give the best advantage is very sound advice indeed
My 2 Cents
Old 10-31-2001, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

ummm...newbie question here.....

what is a transponder mount, and what is a servo saver?
Old 10-31-2001, 06:50 AM
Tech Champion

a transponder is for lap counting purpose. You need to mount a transponder on your car so that the lap counting device can pick up signal from the transponder. the transponder mount is to let you sit the transponder on it.

A servo saver is a small device attach to the output port of a servo to absorb shock from impact towards especially the steering.
Old 10-31-2001, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Transponder mount is the part where you mount you transponder (a transponder is a small device used in races which the computer uses to count the number of laps and time as you run around the track). The servo saver is that part that you put on your steering servo which holds the steering linkages. It is called a servo saver because it has a spring inside of it so that if you should hit your car on your sfront wheels, the servo saver will absorb the impact of the hit and your steering servo won't get damaged.
Old 10-31-2001, 07:00 AM
Tech Regular

oh...i see.....thanks man.....i have been enlightened.....
Old 10-31-2001, 07:05 AM
Tech Champion

oh...i see.....thanks man.....i have been enlightened.....
You are welcome !!!!!!
Old 10-31-2001, 07:19 AM
che
Tech Regular

Default Avatar

Hey adelmundo,

Can we see a bigger 'high res' of your avatar?? :-)

Che
Old 10-31-2001, 07:29 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Avatar

Originally posted by che
Hey adelmundo,

Can we see a bigger 'high res' of your avatar?? :-)

Che
Here is a better one:

If you want to know they're Import Car Models...(Francine Dee is one of them WOOHOO!)
Old 10-31-2001, 04:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Art kawahara sells one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.