Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 Capricorn AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "19th - 23rd October" >

2011 Capricorn AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "19th - 23rd October"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Capricorn AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "19th - 23rd October"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by West03
With the event now just around the corner we are starting to take our final entries. Please note that entries are closed on the 9th of October with
a late entry fee excepted only until the 14th of October. No other entries will be allowed pass this date.

We will have the track open from Monday 17th of October as promised. Scrutineering of competitor’s cars will start from Monday and will
be closed two hours prior to the start of qualifying
. If your car is not sign-off by the scrutineer, you will not be allowed to compete as per the rules.

At this stage it looks like we will be getting the control practice in heats and one round of qualifying completed on Thursday. The track will be open
for control practice on Thursday until lunchtime. We will confirm this shortly with the event schedule and heat listings.

Stay tune for further updates.

Tim,

Would you have the updated schedule? Is qualify will still start on Thursday? cause we are planned to arrive on Thursday so if QF start in the afternoon we will have only limited time to get our car check and get it ready!

Cheers
Old 10-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i Have the same question, is there definately going to be qual on thursday?
Old 10-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tl2111
Tim,

Would you have the updated schedule? Is qualify will still start on Thursday? cause we are planned to arrive on Thursday so if QF start in the afternoon we will have only limited time to get our car check and get it ready!

Cheers
+1

A whole bunch of us are flying in Thursday, really hope qualy starts Friday
Old 10-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tl2111
Tim,

Cheers
Yes we will be running our practice in heats and 1 round of qualifying on Thursday. This is official. We have completed the grid listings, which I will post up shortly. We have as it stands 9 heats at a total of 80 competitors.

Our aim is to get through all the qualifying starting on Thursday with one round and completed by Saturday. On Sunday we will only be running the finals (a top four practice will be included on this day). This will allow all competitors to prepare their car for finals on Saturday night.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yes we will be running our practice in heats and 1 round of qualifying on Thursday. This is official. We have completed the grid listings, which I will post up shortly. We have as it stands 9 heats at a total of 80 competitors.

Our aim is to get through all the qualifying starting on Thursday with one round and completed by Saturday. On Sunday we will only be running the finals (a top four practice will be included on this day). This will allow all competitors to prepare their car for finals on Saturday night.
Wow! 80 entries, this will be great. Where were everyone when it was on in Adelaide last year?

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

MRCCR will do all they can to make this years nationals a great event. If we could sell shirts at this years event during the course of the event, would there be much interest in competitors purchasing them?
Definatly Tim, me an dad would buy one for sure
Old 10-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

MRCCR will do all they can to make this years nationals a great event. If we could sell shirts at this years event during the course of the event, would there be much interest in competitors purchasing them?
Yeah Timmy id get a couple.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

+2
Old 10-10-2011, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

Default 2011 Capricorn IC on-road Australian Nationals Grid

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the much anticipated grid listing for this years nationals. Download the attached PDF file. Event schedule to follow.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2011_Capricorn_IC_GRID.pdf (169.4 KB, 418 views)
Old 10-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Tech Addict

Hi bigredspeed, we tried hard to have t-shirts supplied with the event entry, however no suppliers was willing to help us out with a cost effective shirt which matched with our branding for this event. The cost for the shirts based on the quantity would have reduced our budget for this event significantly. We have great facilities at MRCCR, however we don't have permanent fixed tables and enough cover space to sit the 80 competitors plus their pit crews for this event. Our entry cost needs to cover this and other expenditures.

+1

I would know many of the NSW competitors would love some shirts.

And even if the shirts aren't organised before the nats, You could get them done after the event. Just for thought.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:22 AM
Tech Adept

One more week!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Is this the final heat listing?
Will there be seeding done at all? Ie: putting faster guys in faster heats and vice versa.

Where is the respect I was in the a final at last years nats now I'm in the slower heat
Old 10-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sorry about the late reply, but we would buy one for each of us.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrgsr
Will there be seeding done at all? Ie: putting faster guys in faster heats and vice versa.

Where is the respect I was in the a final at last years nats now I'm in the slower heat
your in the Slower heat ? there are many names before you that i do not know of. i mean here are 2 ........... Who is this Luis Sola ? or this Derrick Miller ?
Old 10-10-2011, 05:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mrgsr

I'm Loving the heat listing although starting qual on the thursday isn't leaving us interstate drivers much time to get our cars checked and some practise in but what do you do

also its prob somewhere in the entry form but what time can we start engines on thursday and how is the controled practice being organised are we in heats because if thats the case we would only get 1x practice session or maybe 2 that would really suck

Anyway looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.