Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UPS tracking?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

he issued refund, so that tells me he never shipped item. i did PM him and say i would send money if it showed. here are pm's,

if it shows i will send it back, you said you shipped UPS and the receipt said parcel post. kinda fishy

No need to do anything. The issue is resolved, Paypal dispute is over. I've learned one thing from this is to never, ever deal with UPS or you! I'm am a straight up, no BS guy. If the UPS store gave me a tracking number, this whole ordeal with you would have been avoided. Do not PM or contact me again. This is over and done.

WHAT A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH.........
Old 02-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Makes me wonder if this is that smart post BS that places like Best Buy use now. It's USPS but they use UPS to get it to your local city. From there it can take up to 2 weeks for an item to arrive. Found that out the hard way as I was wrapping Christmas gifts at the last minute because they took 3 weeks to show up.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by catogtp
Makes me wonder if this is that smart post BS that places like Best Buy use now. It's USPS but they use UPS to get it to your local city. From there it can take up to 2 weeks for an item to arrive. Found that out the hard way as I was wrapping Christmas gifts at the last minute because they took 3 weeks to show up.
well the item is back up for sale here now, that shows me he dint ship when he said and sent me a flake shipping receipt. thought it looked fishy and it was!
Old 02-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Did I miss the screen name of the seller or did you omit it?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by catogtp
Did I miss the screen name of the seller or did you omit it?
no, i dint post his user name, dint think there was a need since he refunded me and nobody lost anything.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

I would post it so that people don't get scammed by him, even tough he made it right. He is obviously up to no good. That, or leave him a neutralor negative feedback and explain why you did. If he leaves you negative or false feedack, you can dispute it.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by lodhammerdin
I would post it so that people don't get scammed by him, even tough he made it right. He is obviously up to no good. That, or leave him a neutralor negative feedback and explain why you did. If he leaves you negative or false feedack, you can dispute it.
no harm done.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D-MAIN
no harm done.
LOL from what I read you were the one that was being difficult.

He most likely sent the money back because he saw how much of a pain this was going to be.

I would suggest if it does come to promptly give him his money back, or send the item back on your dime.

You made that way to difficult.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Metalsoft
LOL from what I read you were the one that was being difficult.

He most likely sent the money back because he saw how much of a pain this was going to be.

I would suggest if it does come to promptly give him his money back, or send the item back on your dime.

You made that way to difficult.
what are you talking about??? do you know? did you read? he said he shipped it, now its back for sale here, try reading again.

no big deal over and done
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

what are you talking about??? do you know? did you read? he said he shipped it, now its back for sale here, try reading again

Yeah I did, and if he stopped shipment because you wanted a refund then he most likely got it that day or the next, hence why it is up for sale.

Did you expect him to wait a week to re-list or something? Your attitude suggests why it was refunded promptly. Easiest way not to deal with someone.

Next time just relax, this isn't ebay or amazon.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Metalsoft
Yeah I did, and if he stopped shipment because you wanted a refund then he most likely got it that day or the next, hence why it is up for sale.

Did you expect him to wait a week to re-list or something? Your attitude suggests why it was refunded promptly. Easiest way not to deal with someone.

Next time just relax, this isn't ebay or amazon.
i dont mess with ebay. and have been doing this for many years! just dont like liers.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lodhammerdin
How do you get "obviously up to no good" when he refunded the money without complaint or hassle? And without getting his items back first?

Sounds to me like he did the stand up thing.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i dont mess with ebay. and have been doing this for many years! just dont like liers.
I don't like liars, either, but the guy you were dealing with doesn't appear to be one.

He gave you a legit shipping receipt (albeit one you weren't familiar with) and immediately refunded your money when you asked.

That's someone I would like to deal with.

It's easy to call someone a great seller when you get the item you want, in a timely fashion.

But good sellers exist in bad transactions, too. This guy seems to be one of those.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
I don't like liars, either, but the guy you were dealing with doesn't appear to be one.

He gave you a legit shipping receipt (albeit one you weren't familiar with) and immediately refunded your money when you asked.

It's easy to call someone a great seller when you get the item you want, in a timely fashion.

But good sellers exist in bad transactions, too. This guy seems to be one of those.
How could the guy have given him a shipping receipt and still had the vehicle to post for sale, supposedly a week after he said he had shipped it? thats what he is talking about. The package was supposedly shipped and the guy lied about it for a week.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

How do you get "obviously up to no good" when he refunded the money without complaint or hassle? And without getting his items back first?

Sounds to me like he did the stand up thing.
Maybe because he never shipped it and knew he was wrong?

A receipt without a destination listed means nothing, IMO. It could be a receipt to ship chicken eggs to Guam for all we know.

Not taking sides, just my view on things.

Either way this thread is done, buyer got his money back and there's been nothing but speculation by people not involved, including my own thoughts, since.