Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Phi

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
What I mean is, that the asphalt/outdoor kits, dubbed "EU/UK" kits, are the ones asphalt racers run...most of these drivers run spools- not oneway; it doesnt matter if you live in the UK or USA, the rubber asphalt kits are supposed to or should be catered to the needs of asphalt racers, of which 99.9% run spools now adays...With the carpet kits, those who buy them run on carpet and use double diff set up most of the time. How come they get the double diff, while aspahtl racers have to spend extra money on a spool which should be the set up on asphalt kits to begin with...
Ummmm....like I said...99.9% may be true where you are from but not everywhere. I can see it in mod but in 19T and stock...the regular joes are runing one ways. At least....out here they are.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

The rubber tire carpet guys will definately use the one-way
Old 05-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Tech Initiate

The kit I recieved here in New Zealand contained 2.9mm lower chassis-2.4mm upper,ball diff front & rear(U.S kit )but 3 degree caster blocks & standard black shock springs(U.K kit).I have had my kit for a week and a half now and I am led to believe that was when the kit was released here in NZ.Nearly all racing down here is done outdoors on asphalt.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by edseb
No one has them in stock yet. Superior Hobbies is the distributor for Corally in the USA and some of the team has been starting to get them in their pre-production kit form. They are the same car as production just missing a couple of parts. It was decided to get the cars in to the team's hands a little early so they could try to get used to it by the Reedy Race even though there are some small parts needed to totally complete the kit. Entire kit for the market should be here in shops in the next couple of weeks.

The only thing that I have heard that was missing was the new center pulley design.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by edseb
No one has them in stock yet. Superior Hobbies is the distributor for Corally in the USA and some of the team has been starting to get them in their pre-production kit form. They are the same car as production just missing a couple of parts. It was decided to get the cars in to the team's hands a little early so they could try to get used to it by the Reedy Race even though there are some small parts needed to totally complete the kit. Entire kit for the market should be here in shops in the next couple of weeks.

Hey whats there number?
Scotty has allready cashed my check for my RROC entry...Word Homie...
Old 05-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
Hey whats there number?
Scotty has allready cashed my check for my RROC entry...Word Homie...
Hey Bitter, you could always do what your boy Ertrachter did.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default RDX PHI

I am going to pick up my kit in michigan on sunday,I can't wait.Its a little more than I wanted to spend but I got alot of parts for these cars .Also I refuse to jump on the X-RAY band wagon.I hope some other racers in Illinois are going to run RDX cars,swapping set-ups helps alot with a new car.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Yeti35
Hey Bitter, you could always do what your boy Ertrachter did.
Losi makes the best offroad cars..
Old 05-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default RDX -PHI

I got my kit today and it is awesome I can't wait to get it together
Old 05-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Got my kit Friday... already done putting it together! :-)

High quality... except I got two right side C-Hubs... :-(
Jeff's gonna hook me up tho... ;-)

Man - those bulk heads are absolutely awesome, and the 3200 orion lipo fit's perfectly..!

GREAT JOB CORALLY!
Old 05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Was at the track today and saw brad johnsons car run some 19t foam and the car was dialed.... very good craftmanship on all the aluminum and the car is a thing of beauty
Old 05-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

Has anyone had the same problem I'm having. I can only screw in the ball stud on one side of the rear uprights. It's like having (2) lefts. Snaped one ballstud trying to screw it in. I'm getting alittle pissed, since corally sent me (2) new ones to fix the problem. And the same thing is happening to those. Now I have (3) lefts.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Has anyone had the same problem I'm having. I can only screw in the ball stud on one side of the rear uprights. It's like having (2) lefts. Snaped one ballstud trying to screw it in. I'm getting alittle pissed, since corally sent me (2) new ones to fix the problem. And the same thing is happening to those. Now I have (3) lefts.
Sure, but as it was too tight I ran a tap through it and all is good. Shoudn't happen, but it is not something brute force will fix, as you have found.

Peter
Old 05-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Yeah Juan I had the same problem...

If you look one side of the upright looks to be "counter sunk" with the uprights being zero deg. they can be used for either side of the car...I bet with the 2 deg ones the "counter sunk" side is right.

No big deal. I just took the longest screw I could find in the kit and ran it thru a few times from both sides. Then treaded the ball into the side I needed.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by imprsme
Yeah Juan I had the same problem...

If you look one side of the upright looks to be "counter sunk" with the uprights being zero deg. they can be used for either side of the car...I bet with the 2 deg ones the "counter sunk" side is right.

No big deal. I just took the longest screw I could find in the kit and ran it thru a few times from both sides. Then treaded the ball into the side I needed.

Hope this helps.
I already striped a couple of screws, but I will try running it through a couple more times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.