Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rb 5-port Turbo V Novamega Ms 5-port Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Kyosho

Hi deano, wll guys dean is trying to brag but what he has not told you is that the got beat hands down off a Kyosho V-one-S with an evo 12 non pull start, now he wants to learn how to tune his motor or what?

What do you guys think.
Old 02-05-2003, 04:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Kyosho

Originally posted by User
Hi deano, wll guys dean is trying to brag but what he has not told you is that the got beat hands down off a Kyosho V-one-S with an evo 12 non pull start, now he wants to learn how to tune his motor or what?

What do you guys think.
but what he doesnt mention is i was actually tuning my engine at the time oh and that was with an sts engine not a novamega but this kid here wouldnt even race me! after i got beat and he has a nova mega turbo how chicken!!!!!!!! ha ha ha!
Old 02-05-2003, 06:46 AM
MDS
Tech Initiate

Deano Get your fax right before you open you big mouth, the reason i didnt race you is because my failsafe kept coming in so if i raced you and my failsafe came in they you would of wacked the back of my car and i dont exactly want my car knacked, just wait until sunday and i am going to beat you!!!

hahahahaha
Old 02-05-2003, 06:55 AM
MDS
Tech Initiate

Oh I forgot, Deano wasnt tuning his car up when he raced he tried to tune it up after he raced but it was at its peak, ha ha ha
Old 02-05-2003, 07:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default MDS IS A LIAR

MDS you dont even have a failsafe its just a spring haha!
and anyway i wouldt have been behind you! coz my sts engine was faster than your movamega! if that was why you didnt race it was easily solved...... you scould have started at the right sde and i could have started at the left! durrr! the place is big enough

oh and MDS dont talk bollocks you know damn right it was untuned.

This kid doesnt know what he is talking about he has to use a temp gun to tune his car and he still cant! his car is running at 220 and he thinks his engine wont go peak unless its at least 240 .... take a look at his thread! and if thats true why doesnt he do it coz he doesnt know!

he is just jealous because he has always had the faster engine and better car but now he has neither!!! i think its because he is a bit small in the bedroom department so he has to make it up elsewhere. he! he! he!

MDS is such an amatuer when his failsafe was keep cutting in he bought a new transmitter when it was his battery pack! how stupid?!

This kid thinks real racing is going as fast as he can in a straight line! for 50 metres. It has taken MDS 1 year to buy 1 hopup part.

Your turn M.D.S. (Micheals driving stinks)
Old 02-06-2003, 03:21 AM
MDS
Tech Initiate

Default Bollocks

Deano you are full of bollocks and you know dam right i will beat you so go and hump your sheep and i will size you any day.
hehehe
Old 02-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

Exclamation MDS & Deanspoors

MDS & Deanspoors:

Seems that your childish conversation about your dirty laundry don't interests to anyone except yours, so please clean your laundry by PM or at the track, not here.

Until your mutual chain of posts, seemed quite interesting this thread and with some good ideas and good information, please keep this BS out here or engage them via PM.

Thanks.
Corse-R
Old 02-06-2003, 04:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default MDS

mds why would i want t do that to your sheep? you know they dont go baaaa anymore they go michheeaalll mooorrree moooorree ha ha p.s. you wont beat me with your novamega!

sorry Corse-R but it had to be said.....................! rite im finished now!
Old 02-06-2003, 04:55 AM
MDS
Tech Initiate

Talking Crap

Well deano we will find out who is the fastest wont we!