Old 01-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Sydewyder will pass on the Beeeah, but he will drink all of your Snaple
he cant, he never wants to see me !!
Old 01-27-2002, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Jonathan

Moon... A toast " May your wisdom resound in our hearts, and your beverage trumpet within our... farts... " Booouuh!!! Australian... for beeeah.
oh, a fart from down under !! thats too far away from HK !!
Old 01-27-2002, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

Moon.....I installed the Kawahara Low CG Engine mount & Flywheel....but now I have to have to set the Belt Tensioner alot tighter to clear the Rear Manifold....it's tighter than what I'm used to....do I need to get a longer belt????
Old 01-27-2002, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Jonathan

Sorry about your foot Will... I don't read HPI. Anywho...The last time was this time. And like my dad would say..."last last time"... was when Motorman was giving away a cracked motor. You just got called on buddy!

Good job on the little math problem. You just earned yourself a free... beeeah.

Ah that. Well if ya remember no one answered motorman for awhile and he even had to prompt for an answer so I felt bad and decided to talk to him. lol j/k dennis I would say a booby prize is not something I consider a "prize". Anyway I never got the cracked case so there.
Old 01-27-2002, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manticore

he cant, he never wants to see me !!

Ok sorry I didn't get to meet you in person but I could hardly walk then. Don't worry Moon someday. Actually if things were different I might be in Australia right now talking to Novarossi.
Old 01-27-2002, 08:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by got_speed?
Moon.....I installed the Kawahara Low CG Engine mount & Flywheel....but now I have to have to set the Belt Tensioner alot tighter to clear the Rear Manifold....it's tighter than what I'm used to....do I need to get a longer belt????
it doesnt matter, set the belt tension as usual. I have the low CG mount and a few month and I dont have problem with the belt. It has just polish the header to gross silver after time !

or you might like to file the header with a flat spot to avoid the belt but I really dont think it is necessary.

By the way, did you make clearance on the main chassis for the clutch bell since the engine sits lower now.
Old 01-27-2002, 08:48 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Sydewynder

Ok sorry I didn't get to meet you in person but I could hardly walk then. Don't worry Moon someday. Actually if things were different I might be in Australia right now talking to Novarossi.
Dont worry and dont blame yourself man. I was just kidding.
Old 01-27-2002, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

By the way, did you make clearance on the main chassis for the clutch bell since the engine sits lower now.
I did not have to file the chassis, it cleared fine......

Thanks Moon...
Old 01-27-2002, 08:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by got_speed?

I did not have to file the chassis, it cleared fine......

Thanks Moon...
I think it is a bonus for not to make clearance by using kyosho clutch ! I do need to work on the main chassis with my mugen centax.
Old 01-28-2002, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

got_speed:
It sounds like you're putting together one hell of a car! I just got some KFactory stuff too but now the car is too pretty to run... the 4mm blue chassis is ultra-sweet! How's yours coming together? I can't wait to see it!
Old 01-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Kev...still have to break in the RTU....only have a tank on it, as you know it's been raining lately...At last I got my good camera back....I'll post some pictures tonight..

How's the MRX3 holding up?? Did you ask Steve about the belt tensioner?? Please PM me the cost I want to get one my self, it's slowly taking shape
Old 01-28-2002, 04:43 PM
Tech Addict

Default clutch

what kind of clutch besides the stock one fits the v1r ? centax or (others??) ?
Old 01-28-2002, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: clutch

Originally posted by prawntoe
what kind of clutch besides the stock one fits the v1r ? centax or (others??) ?
You can put the Mugen Centax Clutch, and also you can put the Kyosho Fantom Clutch as well. The Centax Clutch for the V-ONE RR will be a direct fit, but unfortunately it is not out in the US yet. It is out in the Asian Market as of right now.
Old 01-28-2002, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Hey Art what happen yesterday looks like you have had better races, I think those round things on the car should stay on...............Don't you
Old 01-28-2002, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Mr Dansby why didnt you come out and play ?? I wanted to pick your brain some, and as for me I had a moral victory I finished the race and I got in the top 5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.