Wiki Posts
Search

TRCR Shortcourse Showdown

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default TRCR Shortcourse Showdown

Anybody know much about this, looks like the site they say to signup online is not working for me.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

looks like RCSignup.NET works not the RCSIGNUP.COM that they have up on the website
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Last year was sign up and pay at the door or online. It was a great, fun event and I expect no less from this year's event

G
Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

say what?? theres another showdown?? first im hearing about it, when is it? whats the details? how come there hasnt been any promoting?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

http://www.shortcourseshowdown.com/
Here ya go!
I am trying to make this happen.
Last year there were some nice raffles.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by monty c
say what?? theres another showdown?? first im hearing about it, when is it? whats the details? how come there hasnt been any promoting?
It seems like there wasn't much promoting last year. The only reason I know about it was I heard the date for it before Marty poated his series dates

G
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Yeah weid no post untill now this is definitely one race SC locals don't want to miss rummors of some big name showing up also... Kindwald,Evans,Numandal...Ect....... Has Scotty Ernst as RD best in the US.. Epic battles all around...Really good raffle also one of the best NW races I have been to yet...

Last edited by JPKinsella; 02-02-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

to bad its the same weekend as Cabin Fever that has been promoted for the last 3 months. but im sure it will still be a big turnout with all the locals. have fun guys, Scotty Earnst is the man......
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Sucks that these 2 organizations ( SC Showdown & Cabin Fever ) did not coordinate dates vs having this conflict. This hurts both events :-(
Old 02-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

The Showdown is a national event... it is quite odd that it is a week away and the promotion is null...
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Tech Legend

to bad its the same weekend as Cabin Fever that has been promoted for the last 3 months. but im sure it will still be a big turnout with all the locals. have fun guys, Scotty Earnst is the man......

We knew about the Show Down race coming way before 3 months ago ...

Scotty Ernest series puts the spot light on the N/w , the whole country will be watching us on Live r/c .....
Old 02-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
We knew about the Show Down race coming way before 3 months ago ...

Scotty Ernest series puts the spot light on the N/w , the whole country will be watching us on Live r/c .....
Yeah the dates for this have been up since before IIC... It's why I bought a SCT. I think I saw it in RC Car Action.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
Yeah the dates for this have been up since before IIC... It's why I bought a SCT. I think I saw it in RC Car Action.
Yep Rc Car Action will be there to take pics and write a article for the mag.. There wiil be all kind of levels of driving going on from entry to some of the best drivers in the world..If you are a local you don't want to missout the raffle alone is worth your entry fee.. I even herd there is a seperate raffle just for the spectators.. If you are the fence jump off come down to TRCR the race is a super high rc stage and fun to be apart of.. if you need to barrow some gear drop me a pm try to hook you up for the weekend.. Plus I would hate to see a bunch of out of towners to come up the the northwest and clean house on us. So guys from all the nw tracks PRCR,BRCR.4season,Mikes,J&S,NWHobbies...ect get to TRCR to defend our turf and put the NW on the map let the out of towners go home empty handed..
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Wish I could race there. Maybe in 2014!
Old 02-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by JPKinsella
Yep Rc Car Action will be there to take pics and write a article for the mag.. There wiil be all kind of levels of driving going on from entry to some of the best drivers in the world..If you are a local you don't want to missout the raffle alone is worth your entry fee.. I even herd there is a seperate raffle just for the spectators.. If you are the fence jump off come down to TRCR the race is a super high rc stage and fun to be apart of.. if you need to barrow some gear drop me a pm try to hook you up for the weekend.. Plus I would hate to see a bunch of out of towners to come up the the northwest and clean house on us. So guys from all the nw tracks PRCR,BRCR.4season,Mikes,J&S,NWHobbies...ect get to TRCR to defend our turf and put the NW on the map let the out of towners go home empty handed..
Plus 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.