TRCR Shortcourse Showdown

Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (19)
 
davidbarton87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 315
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default TRCR Shortcourse Showdown

Anybody know much about this, looks like the site they say to signup online is not working for me.
davidbarton87 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM
  #2  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (19)
 
davidbarton87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bremerton, WA
Posts: 315
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

looks like RCSignup.NET works not the RCSIGNUP.COM that they have up on the website
davidbarton87 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 811
Default

Last year was sign up and pay at the door or online. It was a great, fun event and I expect no less from this year's event

G
Gouldzilla is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
monty c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dont get any more northwest than me..........
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

say what?? theres another showdown?? first im hearing about it, when is it? whats the details? how come there hasnt been any promoting?
monty c is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 AM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (55)
 
kjohnsiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: auburn, wa
Posts: 1,556
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

http://www.shortcourseshowdown.com/
Here ya go!
I am trying to make this happen.
Last year there were some nice raffles.
kjohnsiii is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:07 PM
  #6  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 811
Default

Originally Posted by monty c View Post
say what?? theres another showdown?? first im hearing about it, when is it? whats the details? how come there hasnt been any promoting?
It seems like there wasn't much promoting last year. The only reason I know about it was I heard the date for it before Marty poated his series dates

G
Gouldzilla is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM
  #7  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (30)
 
JPKinsella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by monty c View Post
say what?? theres another showdown?? first im hearing about it, when is it? whats the details? how come there hasnt been any promoting?
Yeah weid no post untill now this is definitely one race SC locals don't want to miss rummors of some big name showing up also... Kindwald,Evans,Numandal...Ect....... Has Scotty Ernst as RD best in the US.. Epic battles all around...Really good raffle also one of the best NW races I have been to yet...

Last edited by JPKinsella; 02-02-2013 at 01:17 AM.
JPKinsella is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:15 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
monty c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dont get any more northwest than me..........
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

to bad its the same weekend as Cabin Fever that has been promoted for the last 3 months. but im sure it will still be a big turnout with all the locals. have fun guys, Scotty Earnst is the man......
monty c is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:13 PM
  #9  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Seattle WA.
Posts: 312
Default

Sucks that these 2 organizations ( SC Showdown & Cabin Fever ) did not coordinate dates vs having this conflict. This hurts both events :-(
JASF4I is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 07:51 AM
  #10  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (51)
 
Logi Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 5,809
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

The Showdown is a national event... it is quite odd that it is a week away and the promotion is null...
Logi Maker is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:20 AM
  #11  
Tech Legend
 
Wild Cherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: TRCR Modified Driver
Posts: 22,595
Default

Originally Posted by monty c View Post
to bad its the same weekend as Cabin Fever that has been promoted for the last 3 months. but im sure it will still be a big turnout with all the locals. have fun guys, Scotty Earnst is the man......


We knew about the Show Down race coming way before 3 months ago ...



Scotty Ernest series puts the spot light on the N/w , the whole country will be watching us on Live r/c .....
Wild Cherry is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 11:24 AM
  #12  
Suspended
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Everett
Posts: 1,428
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry View Post
We knew about the Show Down race coming way before 3 months ago ...



Scotty Ernest series puts the spot light on the N/w , the whole country will be watching us on Live r/c .....
Yeah the dates for this have been up since before IIC... It's why I bought a SCT. I think I saw it in RC Car Action.
Wes Briscoe is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 09:15 PM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (30)
 
JPKinsella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe View Post
Yeah the dates for this have been up since before IIC... It's why I bought a SCT. I think I saw it in RC Car Action.
Yep Rc Car Action will be there to take pics and write a article for the mag.. There wiil be all kind of levels of driving going on from entry to some of the best drivers in the world..If you are a local you don't want to missout the raffle alone is worth your entry fee.. I even herd there is a seperate raffle just for the spectators.. If you are the fence jump off come down to TRCR the race is a super high rc stage and fun to be apart of.. if you need to barrow some gear drop me a pm try to hook you up for the weekend.. Plus I would hate to see a bunch of out of towners to come up the the northwest and clean house on us. So guys from all the nw tracks PRCR,BRCR.4season,Mikes,J&S,NWHobbies...ect get to TRCR to defend our turf and put the NW on the map let the out of towners go home empty handed..
JPKinsella is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
gticlay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,105
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Wish I could race there. Maybe in 2014!
gticlay is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 10:46 AM
  #15  
Tech Legend
 
Wild Cherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: TRCR Modified Driver
Posts: 22,595
Default

Originally Posted by JPKinsella View Post
Yep Rc Car Action will be there to take pics and write a article for the mag.. There wiil be all kind of levels of driving going on from entry to some of the best drivers in the world..If you are a local you don't want to missout the raffle alone is worth your entry fee.. I even herd there is a seperate raffle just for the spectators.. If you are the fence jump off come down to TRCR the race is a super high rc stage and fun to be apart of.. if you need to barrow some gear drop me a pm try to hook you up for the weekend.. Plus I would hate to see a bunch of out of towners to come up the the northwest and clean house on us. So guys from all the nw tracks PRCR,BRCR.4season,Mikes,J&S,NWHobbies...ect get to TRCR to defend our turf and put the NW on the map let the out of towners go home empty handed..
Plus 1
Wild Cherry is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.