Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
Had a good time myself. It was nice to see everyone and meet a lot of the eXpress boys. My driving was a little rusty, but I had fun and the new Losi is going to be good.

Robbie and I had a good little race going in the main until I broke out

TXD, I cannot believe you did not like my see thru one shot wonder
its all good man......I know Todd just wanted you to really showcase the new Losi....I just dont think he meant for everyone to be able to see it while the body was actually ON.. Its alright man....I'll get ya hooked up.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
Had a good time myself. It was nice to see everyone and meet a lot of the eXpress boys. My driving was a little rusty, but I had fun and the new Losi is going to be good.

Robbie and I had a good little race going in the main until I broke out

TXD, I cannot believe you did not like my see thru one shot wonder
well our plan didn't work out so well for me but seemed good for you....

good run we'll see ya soon man

-DC-
Old 04-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

DC we were proud of you man. You looked good and car set up looked great.

That D main was one of the best races of the day, but of course we were rooting for our favorite "truck driving hack" Pnut.

We enjoyed watching the team race and the hootin and hollerin and the wave and all that. And Xavier is the smoothest driver I've ever seen. I saw him smiling a lot on the driver stand and I could tell he was having fun. I was glad I could make it down for this race. We had a blast.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Static_racing
Cleveland, anyone?
Only if the Ihop can process our request for pancakes in under 2 hours. Well, they probably could, but Craig's crepes can throw anyone for a loop. Seriously though, it was sweet hanging out with you guys and listening to the pit antics.

...And would someone call Robbie during the next race? He felt left out not talking on his cellphone.

-Zane
Old 04-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all.. Man great runs up in Canada fella's thats awsome, Jeff I got cool E mail how well you helped over the weekend with all.. Great job...

WV race.. Man I wish I could have made the trip, Sounds like a great time by all and a record weekend by Kling car still rolls... Great job all keeping Mo on his toes..

Just also wanted to give a shout out to Mid West R/Cs and Express driver kid on the block Cody Erdman for showing that young kids are no joke and taking the 13.5 brushless points champion for Dubuque's for Oval out there against many top Oval names in that area...

Last edited by John Tag; 07-08-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Canadian Challenge Race Report

I was extremely rusty this weekend, but man I had a lot of fun!

Ended up on pole for the D! After battling it out with another guy for most of the race I was in the lead with one corner to go and I pegged the wall! He got past me but I was able to correct in time and we had a drag race to the finish....kinda' like Martin and Harvick on the final lap @ the 500. It was the closest race I've ever had. Jeff thought it was too funny...thanks a lot dude! 2nd in the D's Car felt awesome though....but I get a D grade for driving

All in all I had a blast in my return to racing.

Jeff did really well in stock. He Q'd 5th and was up to 4th on lap one but then got taken out by another driver and that was it. I'm not sure where he ended up finishing.

Clint ran well too. He ended up CQ. The car had a lot of rip! But he ended up cutting a rear tire and that was it. He couldn't corner without spinning out. I'm not sure where he finished.

Lou also had some great runs. BQ in 19T TC and he qualified 5th in 12th 19T. Unfortunately he had to leave and take care of some personal issues but he turned some great times in qualifying

Tag, I can attest to how much Jeff B. helped out on the weekend. He lent his services to many racers including Clint, myself and even Dave Johnson. He's becoming the go-to guy at some of these races for motor help. Awesome job Jeff! You are a true asset to eXpress Motorsports.

Well, gotta' get back to work. TTYAL....I'm exhausted.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Tech Champion

Oh man, good times in WV this past weekend. Thanks to everyone down there for putting on a great show, and all the pit area, and Ihop shenanigans. Of course the club was nice as well, even if some things were "all business" I dont know what was up with Craig and DC's phone conversation. That was a little weird. Wish I had someone at the track pitted right across from me to talk to on the phone.

Anyway, Express power was great all weekend, from the first pack, to the 2nd pack that I ran . BTW, thanks for letting me use that pack Craig. Mo was fast all weekend, and was IMO the class of the field. Congrats to Mo for the sweep in 19T and Stock.

Thanks to Kling for driving Craig and I down to WV, and of course for all the entertainment, and thanks to Kling, Mo, Craig, and Chris for the good times with the lovely ladies Saturday night. Kling-I think your girl is still waiting for the butter...
Old 04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the weekend to the express team that was at the track this weekend.. I had ablast and thanks to Robbie and Craig for the help and the goodies... Craig are you going to let me pass you a couple of times now since i gave you 3rd like what 2 or 3 times...lol dumbass

But def had tons of rip once i got the car set-up right.... to bad i basically wasted fridays practice by redoing the whole car that night. But finally got it dialed after round 2... Best car i have ever driven.. and thanks Craig for the motor as well

-DC-

Robbie i'll call you next time so you won't be left out
Old 04-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by punkboy
Kling-I think your girl is still waiting for the butter...
Old 04-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Suspended

Talking

mikekring
Old 04-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Hey all,

Does anyone have a link to the entry form for the race at the gate later this month??
Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Suspended

Hey all,

Does anyone have a link to the entry form for the race at the gate later this month??
http://www.clevelandcarpetracing.com...Entry_Form.doc
Old 04-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Hey all,

Who all is going???

-DC-
Old 04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Not me...It's asphault season down here
Old 04-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I am planning on attending this race, I had a great time at the Holloween Classic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.