Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CEFX 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

I've tried T3+Exotek Chassis on very tight Carpet Track Over my BananaFX and It felt like Block of Wooden Block With 4 Tyres!
I want my CEFX back
Old 08-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yokemad
I've tried T3+Exotek Chassis on very tight Carpet Track Over my BananaFX and It felt like Block of Wooden Block With 4 Tyres!
I want my CEFX back
Wow!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:11 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

what are part #'s if I already own a griffen 12. Standoffs and chassis?
Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Wow!
^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy doesnt make them look like a block of wood although the CEFX evo is super smooth
Old 08-17-2011, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jamison R
this guy doesnt make them look like a block of wood although the CEFX evo is super smooth
Thanks man, normally I never comment on posts on other chassis threads but I felt compelled to do so with what "yokemad" wrote. Just as some others have I too have seen and ran against the lastest EVO at 'birds and c-nats earlier this year and it was impressive to say the least
Old 08-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

@Fred
Sorry ,If I was a bit rude About Xray Cars
car may felt like that because of the Super tight & Small Track or conditions or Exotek Chassis cos one of my Friend Had a similar experience with that Chassis and Thinks I should use Xray Chassis for the best Result... I used To Run stock T3 before Cefx and never had a that bad Handling or Cornering...
I received CSO Chassis and dual Steering Today Fingers Crossed

Last edited by yokemad; 08-17-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
Thanks man, normally I never comment on posts on other chassis threads but I felt compelled to do so with what "yokemad" wrote. Just as some others have I too have seen and ran against the lastest EVO at 'birds and c-nats earlier this year and it was impressive to say the least
When Josh first separated from TOP and started promoting the Evolution, I thought that he would end up making a conversion based on the other heavy hitters. Namely the T3 and the 416. Maybe the Associated as well. I was pretty sure we would see a T3 based EVO, but I think its probably enough to design a conversion for one kit much less three or four. Anyway I figure eventually he will have his own full kit and it will borrow from nothing else. Not even the Photon, the product of his own labor. Of course its all supposition and I am sure eventually we will see his next step. I get the feeling he has to wake up in the middle of the night and draw on napkins to keep from losing ideas.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:22 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Jamison R
what are part #'s if I already own a griffen 12. Standoffs and chassis?
back on subject
Old 08-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

For those of you that don't look around the CEFX shops site, There is a CEFX / Xray chassis so you have a alternative to the others that are out there.
So far from my first runs on the chassis have been extremely good, this has been on carpet, medium to high bite, I'm using the stiffer of the two offerings. I'm fairly certain that Mr. Yokemad will have enough steering then. I had to dial a lot out after switching chassis.

Check it out:

PS: The servo is turned or standard, it doesn't have the ear on the outside because it will drag. Also it sub 87mm wide.

http://www.cefxspeedshop.net/?mainUR..._T3_Parts.html
Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

hey josh did you get my PM i did hear back from u yet?
Old 08-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JamesReilly
For those of you that don't look around the CEFX shops site, There is a CEFX / Xray chassis so you have a alternative to the others that are out there.
So far from my first runs on the chassis have been extremely good, this has been on carpet, medium to high bite, I'm using the stiffer of the two offerings. I'm fairly certain that Mr. Yokemad will have enough steering then. I had to dial a lot out after switching chassis.

Check it out:

PS: The servo is turned or standard, it doesn't have the ear on the outside because it will drag. Also it sub 87mm wide.

http://www.cefxspeedshop.net/?mainUR..._T3_Parts.html
Yep had a chance to hold it in my hands at the Nats in Jackson a few weeks back. Pretty slick!
Old 08-20-2011, 04:30 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

any chance on part #'s to convert my current griffen? Chassis, stand off's etc?Please
Old 08-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Pics and info coming soon guys. Sorry it's taking so long but working a regular job plus CEFX stuff and keeping wife/kids happy has slowed down some of my progress. A lot is nearly complete now so I will be dumping loads of pics, info, prices, etc out of here very soon...
Old 08-23-2011, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Hey Guys,

It's all starting to come together now. The new CEFX shopping site is up, running and taking orders - We still have some bugs with the UPS shipping but it's functional for USPS.

New items:

We just launched our new 1/10 oval car - Xanthos

Up on the site also is the new Xray T3'11 chassis and top decks.

Griffin 10 shopping area worked on a little and more work tonight - Same goes for Griffin 12. Tomorrow, we should have all the Griffin stuff updated.

LOADS MORE COMING SOON!!

Check it out:

www.cefx.net
www.cefxspeedshop.com

Back to work!
Attached Thumbnails CEFX 2011-t311-chassis.jpg   CEFX 2011-t311-top-deck-soft.jpg   CEFX 2011-t311-top-deck.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Hey Josh, any thoughts on doing stuff for the TC6 like chassis, top deck, bumpers etc. ?
You know what would be cool would be a steering rack coversion, either dual arm or a slider like the TC3.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.