Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Seller feedback while browsing on mobile device. >

Seller feedback while browsing on mobile device.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seller feedback while browsing on mobile device.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default Seller feedback while browsing on mobile device.

One thing that i have noticed when on the mobile site, is that it is impossible to find out a sellers feedback. I frequent the buy/sell/trade forums while im at work on my cell phone, and I have yet to find a way to check a seller when i see a potential buy. Am i overlooking something? If i am missing something, it should at the very least be more accessible.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

It's not viewable on the mobile version. Honestly the mobile version isn't meant to replace the full site, it's simply an added bonus that doesn't include every feature.

Depending on the screen size of your phone, I'm on a Note5, I prefer the full version of the site over the mobile anyway.

You have the option to view the full site on your phone/tablet. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and where it says "--3.7 new", click and select view full site. Or when you first log in it will give you the option at the bottom to "view full site"
Old 01-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Yea, I agree with you that the full site is a lot better, and I greatly prefer it over the mobile. However on my mobile, the full site is considerably slower so I tend to stick with the mobile. It would be a neat feature to add in the future if it's not a difficult thing to implement.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:16 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I've noticed a browsing issue with the mobile site, when I scroll to the top of a multi-page thread, it auto loads more posts before I can use the bread crumb links to nav back to the thread list