Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
I heard Horizon has them but they have to wait untill the east coasts gots what the west coast wants and then ship to the Nevada warehouse back to the illinois warehouse ...................
That is just downright mean!!
Old 10-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

So can anyone give a specific day when the arms are going to be available....or if not that maybe in the next week?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I overheard from Todd The other day when someone asked him at socal about the arms that its ganna be 2 weeks.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah, they will be ready in two weeks, just be patient!! Todd told me two weeks about a week ago.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Yea, I think so but we do let owners of diff. cars visit here from time to time.

Brant
different cars? visit? what ????
Old 10-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yeti35
Yeah, they will be ready in two weeks, just be patient!! Todd told me two weeks about a week ago.
so that makes it one more week??? eh....
2 more weeks guys i might as well join every one and just say 2 weeks 2 weeks tweaks...
Old 10-28-2005, 03:07 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by promatchracer
I checked all the online sites and can't find a LG batt tray
If some one sees one at there shop can they pick it up for me
Or if some one sees one on line LMK ASAP
Thanks
So cal raceway in Hunington beach CA. has them in stock

I have yet to see a part number for the for the item thats going to be out in two weeks. If the shops don't have part #'s they can't order them.

Maybe the part # will be out in two weeks =)

Last edited by TCR; 10-28-2005 at 03:22 AM.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks guys for the help. I know you guys get tired of people asking the same stuff over and over, but its hard to find anything in here when the thread grows three or four pages over night and is two-eightysomthing long and you think you read something about something 50 pages ago. I cant wait to get this car finished tonight and be able to get it on the track. I been getting hell about it from the others at the track. No one thinks I really have a car at all to race me being a newb that I am. Bastards j/k
Old 10-28-2005, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GatesRacing
Thanks guys for the help. I know you guys get tired of people asking the same stuff over and over, but its hard to find anything in here when the thread grows three or four pages over night and is two-eightysomthing long and you think you read something about something 50 pages ago. I cant wait to get this car finished tonight and be able to get it on the track. I been getting hell about it from the others at the track. No one thinks I really have a car at all to race me being a newb that I am. Bastards j/k

dude this car has great potential!!! keep at it. i have been driving this car for a good 3 months now consistently tweaking it and it's getting better and better. i am almost to the end of tweaking the car is i think 95-97% dialed for me. my latest addition was the front one way and the brackets. The car just floats around the track it's got an amazing onpower steering and tons of off power steering.

you can blow the competition away with this car just get the car diald in and work on your timing skills and it will be set for life!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I was wondering where the Randman had been, hadn't seen'em post in a while.

So when should the battery trays be expected? About 2 weeks?

Kinda reminds me of chinese take-out.....no matter how big or small the order is.....Ten Minute...
Old 10-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
I was wondering where the Randman had been, hadn't seen'em post in a while.

So when should the battery trays be expected? About 2 weeks?

Kinda reminds me of chinese take-out.....no matter how big or small the order is.....Ten Minute...
The two week thing we are talking about is the new A arms. The trays have been out for awhile, just currently out of stock.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
As for the front roll center, use the shims under both front blocks. You want to raise the suspension arm hinge pin .100" and have it be parallel to the chassis.
just the two little blocks, right?
i've seen and heard people say to raise the whole front (pivot 'bar' and the blocks).
Old 10-28-2005, 08:39 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 5thscaleracer
dude this car has great potential!!! keep at it. i have been driving this car for a good 3 months now consistently tweaking it and it's getting better and better. i am almost to the end of tweaking the car is i think 95-97% dialed for me. my latest addition was the front one way and the brackets. The car just floats around the track it's got an amazing onpower steering and tons of off power steering.

you can blow the competition away with this car just get the car diald in and work on your timing skills and it will be set for life!
Yes this car is different than any car out so it takes time to really learn a totally new car. I'm surprised how much different the Neuman asphalt setup is compared to some other touring cars I ran....by that I mean this thing feels incredibly soft but still no body roll. It is weird but hey it works!!!!!!!!! I'm just in my 2nd week of tweaking and adjusting and many more to come.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dstyles
just the two little blocks, right?
i've seen and heard people say to raise the whole front (pivot 'bar' and the blocks).
yeah raise the whole front, all three parts
Old 10-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Team Losi now offers 48 Pitch Kevlar spur gears for their JRX-S electric sedan.

With the continuing popularity of parking lot racing where dirt and fine rocks are the norm, a need has developed for a heavy duty, larger pitch spur gear. Like all Team Losi spur gears these new 48pitch gears are precision molded in their exclusive Kevlar composite material for an unmatched combination of strength and reduced friction. These new larger pitch spur gears have proven they can stand up to the beating and abuse while still delivering superb performance.

The LOSA3972 90 tooth, LOSA3973 92 tooth, and LOSA3974 94 tooth spurs, offer an optimum gear spacing for both stock and modified motors. The exclusive tooth profile provides outstanding efficiency with the Team Losi Tru-Pitch and similar type pinions.

LOSA3972 90Tooth/48 Pitch Kevlar Spur Gear (JRX-S)
LOSA3973 92Tooth/48 Pitch Kevlar Spur Gear (JRX-S)
LOSA3974 94Tooth/48 Pitch Kevlar Spur Gear (JRX-S)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.