Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Phi

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by matrox
However I'am having some problems with those lower arm holders. If someone hit from behind they instantly take off even I tighten them. Any ideas..
I took an exacto and scored little rings around the hingepin couplers and also scratched up the inside ring of the clamp dealio... I saw that same thing happen to Toso at the birds and made a mental note to do that as soon as put the kit together

Last edited by Big Rigg; 05-15-2007 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Reedy Race is around the corner. Seems the cars and testing so far is shaping up good. If anyone has questions be sure to stop by and ask. The setups will carry over to the standard RDX as well.

I ran mine 3 weekends already and I can't wait to get out on the Tamiya track. It should be a strong weekend for the Corally Team and the Phi.

Jeff
Old 05-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Glad to hear the Phi is doing so well. I kinda miss you guys. :-) Good luck at RRoC.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Reedy Race is around the corner. Seems the cars and testing so far is shaping up good. If anyone has questions be sure to stop by and ask. The setups will carry over to the standard RDX as well.

I ran mine 3 weekends already and I can't wait to get out on the Tamiya track. It should be a strong weekend for the Corally Team and the Phi.

Jeff

Hey Jeff -

2 weeks on mine. Running rubber/carpet... 13.5/lipo. Getting it dialed in... AND LOVING IT!

I found a nice new feature last night.

With the new design of the hinge pin /coupler design. If you hit a board (like I did last night) it will pull the coupler out of the socket. Which of course, isn't good.... but... then again, it's waaaay better than breaking the "arm" or bending a c-hub... or steering block.

And before you all say it... I know....... - "DON'T HIT ANYTHING"...
Old 05-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tbeardmore
Hey Jeff -

2 weeks on mine. Running rubber/carpet... 13.5/lipo. Getting it dialed in... AND LOVING IT!

I found a nice new feature last night.

With the new design of the hinge pin /coupler design. If you hit a board (like I did last night) it will pull the coupler out of the socket. Which of course, isn't good.... but... then again, it's waaaay better than breaking the "arm" or bending a c-hub... or steering block.

And before you all say it... I know....... - "DON'T HIT ANYTHING"...
Actually, that is why CorallyUSA counter sunk the back side of the couplers and had Corally include the screws and cone washers to prevent that. You should have the screws and cones in the kit somewhere.

Jeff
Old 05-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Jeff
Jeff.. stop by and say hi. the SXT stuff you sent me awhile back is still working great! See you at Reedy next week.

- Chris
Old 05-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

Anyone know what happened to Hector C. from Pembroke Pines, FL...he's been under the radar for a while, probably due to all the oval racing he's been doing...Hector- reportate acere!
Old 05-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Actually, that is why CorallyUSA counter sunk the back side of the couplers and had Corally include the screws and cone washers to prevent that. You should have the screws and cones in the kit somewhere.

Jeff
Ahhh! So that's what all those extra parts are for.... hahaha!

Yeah - I thought so.... but it didn't say anything in the instructions to do so...
Old 05-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Anyone know what happened to Hector C. from Pembroke Pines, FL...he's been under the radar for a while, probably due to all the oval racing he's been doing...Hector- reportate acere!
Do you mean Hector Garcia, Mr. 1/12 oval racer....Next FOCAR race is at Strickland RC park May 26. You may see him wheeling that oval....chasing Mr Bean.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Has anyone got any good pictures of the PHI?
Old 05-19-2007, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Here are some of my car.

Old 05-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

..... ain't it beautiful...????

----------- SPOOOOOOGE....!

Old 05-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Do they come with the alloy steering knuckles?
Old 05-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

no..
Old 05-21-2007, 06:24 AM
XRC
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Ran the PHI for the first time in a club race on carpet yesterday, all I can say is WOW... I used Brad's set-up from the web-site with just a few minor adjustments and the car was awesome. Kudos to Corally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.