Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corally Owners Club v1.*

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2001, 11:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default MikeR

Thanks a bunch for the tip! The antenna tube that I took the peice from fit perfectly for the dogbone. The antenna tube fit perfectly in the outdrive too. I may not need to order replacement pads. I just couldn't think of what could replace that lil plastic pad. Never thought of the antenna tube. -thanks mikeR
Old 08-21-2001, 04:28 AM
Tech Master

Really Will? im guessing thats in mod. My car is on rails on permanent asphalt track...Take off CS27s(I think) AE Red springs...no other mods, everything else is stock

[EDIT]I Race stock[/EDIT]
Old 08-21-2001, 09:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

No problem Porkybmx, just be careful of them sliding off at full speed and rubbing the bulkhead, maybe a dab of c/a will prevent that.

No Love err... Will , I saw in CorallyUSA that Ripon and Speedworld are listed as dealers. Do they carry parts for the c.4.1? Be nice if us californians had a closer location to get parts, only a 2 day delivery for me by mail!
Old 08-21-2001, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I'm probably the last person to figure this out, but just in case I'm not, I figured I'd share it...

The steel balls in the tops of the shock caps are a pain in the butt for me, I can't seem to get them tightened to the shock tower without them turning instead of tightening.

I just replaced them with Serpent balls, part number 1650 which have the little hex so you can hold them with a 3mm allen. These balls are the same as the ones that are in the kit for the rear camber link.

Trips
Old 08-21-2001, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trips, yea I have had that problem too. Serpent balls? Where do you guys order your stuff? Is there any serpent distributer in california? Thanks for the tip Trips.
Old 08-21-2001, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Just about any track where they race nitro on road should carry Serpent parts. If you can't find any locally, CorallyUSA has them.

Trips
Old 08-21-2001, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

has anyone ordered from CorallyUSA yet? I was just wondering where it is located
Old 08-21-2001, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Mike- They carry very little amounts of parts. Im trying to get SWR to carry a larger selection. if he doesnt I might have to go to a losi due to the fact I want my parts asap and I really dont like the 3 day UPS prices :P from superior in Florida.
Old 08-22-2001, 06:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I found it!!!!

Hey, so, after a partial week of frustration....I found you all...what happened to RCTOURING??? anyone know? Anyway, good to be back.

Someone asked where Corally USA was. It is a division of superior hobbies in florida. Yes, I ordered stuff from them (My 4.1 upgrade kit) and they were amazing! They managed to get it through customs with out duty or taxes! And they are helpful on the phone....
Old 08-22-2001, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Cool

Ohhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WillS is here. There goes the neighborhood. Just joking with you Will. Good to see you here.
Old 08-22-2001, 10:01 AM
Tech Champion

All right Steve, welcome to the new club. The r/c tech site thread kinda explains the confusing story of r/c touring.
You're gonna like the new look of your C.4.1... all black on black and don't forget a new Honda shell

Will- My local shop carries the Serpent parts so shocks and suspension are not a problem (although I doubt i'll ever break an arm). So i just carry a few shock towers and rear belt in my box and have had no failures that left me out of my races. The car is just TOO durable.

Porkybmx- Sending that spring out to you today and yes, I get my parts from Superior Hobbies too.

Trips- You've got a good eye- that's one of the hang ups with the shocks. People are thinking they are tightened down enough only to pull their car off the track with the shock ready to come off the tower. I had to drill out the threads so that I could just put a long 3mm screw and nut and not mess around with it. But your idea is definately easier.
Old 08-22-2001, 10:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Where is the best place to mail order Corally cars? I have always wanted one, but nobody around here sells them.
Old 08-22-2001, 11:01 AM
Tech Rookie

superior hobbies or http:///www.corallyusa.com

Mike R- Just got a new Honda shell the other day, waiting for my paint guy to get some insparation for a good paint scheme...
Old 08-22-2001, 04:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Mike R- I have a team kool green honda body on my Impulse It is a Accord 99 in the kool green colours...I will have to bring home the digital camera from work to get some pictures of it...
Old 08-22-2001, 05:50 PM
Tech Champion

Yeah, nice! I painted my friends accord the team cool colors but replaced gold with silver. It looks good and He's driving better with it hehe...
I'm going for the Honda Red CBR bike look on my next body... it's gonna be mean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.