Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 04:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

hi all,
was wondering whether normal stick type receiver batts will be compatible for the RRR (like those for the NTC3).

The new baby's on the way... can't wait...
Old 08-15-2004, 04:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default whats this?

hi all. browsing the kyosho (japanese site) and seen this...

In the part commodity of the No.31256/No.31256-S12 V-oneRRR/V-oneRRR ƒVƒŠƒI 12 engine attachment which becomes sale in the end of July, the occasion where the rear bulkhead is inserted into the main chassis, being the size difference in hole processing of chassis side, the installation wound of the rear bulk it being a possibility without of being achieved was ascertained. (Rough sketch reference) as for the customer where the assembly of the body is already completed there is no problem, but presently customer while assembling and the customer who enters into the assembly verifying, one time that it receives, we ask.
As a result as for the customer where you could verify trouble in hole processing of the chassis, there is no excuse, but it receives communication in the user consultation room or, at postage cash on arrival please send the chassis.
In addition, concerning communication is the number of hands, but telephone /FAX or from inside "inquiry" this corporation home page being to have accepted, utilization.
Furthermore, our company summer holiday (August 12th - 16 days) to at the mail from the FAX or home page being to have accepted, we ask between, may.
We apply annoyance and very much there is no excuse.

[ Capital trade (Inc.)user consultation roomTEL046-229-4115 (Office Hours: Weekday 10: 00 - 18: 00) ]

im getting my RRR tommorrow and wondered if any of you have encounted this problem?
im not too sure whgat it means...so if there is something i do need to know.. please tell.
mike

Last edited by mikecatts; 08-13-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:57 AM

Aku-Man if i were you i would get AAA cells, they weigh far less and take up less room than the Sub C cells. I think the max mah for a AAA cell is about 850. AAA's weigh about half of what the Sub C cells do but you do sacrafice some run time.
those are 2/3a not sub c.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:01 AM

hi all. browsing the kyosho (japanese site) and seen this...

In the part commodity of the No.31256/No.31256-S12 V-oneRRR/V-oneRRR ƒV?ƒI 12 engine attachment which becomes sale in the end of July, the occasion where the rear bulkhead is inserted into the main chassis, being the size difference in hole processing of chassis side, the installation wound of the rear bulk it being a possibility without of being achieved was ascertained. (Rough sketch reference) as for the customer where the assembly of the body is already completed there is no problem, but presently customer while assembling and the customer who enters into the assembly verifying, one time that it receives, we ask.
As a result as for the customer where you could verify trouble in hole processing of the chassis, there is no excuse, but it receives communication in the user consultation room or, at postage cash on arrival please send the chassis.
In addition, concerning communication is the number of hands, but telephone /FAX or from inside "inquiry" this corporation home page being to have accepted, utilization.
Furthermore, our company summer holiday (August 12th - 16 days) to at the mail from the FAX or home page being to have accepted, we ask between, may.
We apply annoyance and very much there is no excuse.

[ Capital trade (Inc.)user consultation roomTEL046-229-4115 (Office Hours: Weekday 10: 00 - 18: 00) ]

im getting my RRR tommorrow and wondered if any of you have encounted this problem?
im not too sure whgat it means...so if there is something i do need to know.. please tell.
mike

Oh my God!!! You scared me. Better check.

Last edited by Aku-Man; 08-15-2004 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:09 AM

Old 08-15-2004, 07:14 AM

I think my is ok. Can you guys tell? Who have sharp eyes

Last edited by Aku-Man; 08-15-2004 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:05 AM

I just test my chassis. This is how I check:
I put the chassis on piece of paper at flat surface. Find a very sharp tip pen or pencil (shaper than fine tip). Copy those 3 screw holes on both side. Top and bottom holes are 2mm and find center point. Draw a straight line between 2 points. Now you can see much better, if the middle hole is off or not.

My is good.

I hope I'm doing this right?

Last edited by Aku-Man; 08-15-2004 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Tech Addict

All this talk about the RRR is making me sad, I want one too
Old 08-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Default its arrived!

hi all.....
the rrr was at the post office this morning....
anyone want to buy cheap a used once ,fully optioned, very light.
v-one rr evo?

mike

Last edited by mikecatts; 08-13-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by compaq888
All this talk about the RRR is making me sad, I want one too
Damn..! Don't push it compaq888 otherwise, i will be trap too!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Default set up sheet

hi all.
can any one translate the set-up sheet to english for me...i cant read japaneese, sorry.
mike
Old 08-15-2004, 10:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i mad that i didnt get my 3r key chain with my kit
Old 08-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by esham
Damn..! Don't push it compaq888 otherwise, i will be trap too!
trust me, it will be worse. Right now they are ordering their kits, then they will show pictures, then you will see them at the track and then you will see what kind of mods will be coming out. After that when you mention what car you have everybody say that it's ancient.

I'm just waiting for parts for my RR to get discontied, after that I will get whatever R version is available, and next time brand new.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Tech Adept

new car doesn't help one win a race. one's gotta know what his/her car can/cannot do. once acknowledged, one's gotta TRUST the car. getting a newer car is only to fill what missings.

couple of pennies...

Originally posted by compaq888
trust me, it will be worse. Right now they are ordering their kits, then they will show pictures, then you will see them at the track and then you will see what kind of mods will be coming out. After that when you mention what car you have everybody say that it's ancient.

I'm just waiting for parts for my RR to get discontied, after that I will get whatever R version is available, and next time brand new.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Tech Addict

that's why I said i'll only purchase a new car when they stop making parts for mine. So far I only replaced a small number of parts. My JR servo went dead and even the failsafe didn't help and I crashed at full throttle into a tire that was protecting the wall. My bumper broke, my body ripped, and my tie rod and dogbone flew out. The tie rod and the dogbone was an easy fix, so was the body, but my bumper was way past repair. Thank god Data gave me another bumper assembly, or else I would of had to leave early. I did strip the 18 tooth pulley, almost to the point where it was close to not pushing the front wheels. I got a new one, and not just one pulley but I got all of them, plus i got like 5-6 more pullies in my box. Right now i'm just gathering parts, Tower messed up my order a couple of times so I got extra parts for free, because some stuff was missing, but they shipped out the right stuff in time.

My car handles really good on the track, it's my driving that needs improvement, not the car. I'm still adjusting my radio, I had someone help me out with the radio, but it's not done, it needs more programming.

Some people are getting the new cars because their driving is almost flawless, and the newer cars weigh lighter, go faster, brake faster, and easier to adjust, cutting track time significantly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.