Wiki Posts
Search

2nd Annual Timezone (Carpet) Gran Prix October 8,9,10 2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thank you all

Good morning guys and girls,
I just wanted to say thank you all for making Mark and mine dreams come true. Mark and i meet over 21 years ago racing go karts and have been involved in motor sports ever since then as we grew older together we always wanted a race track of our own (for go karts) and never was able to pull it off. As you all know by now we have two (2) race tracks one is the carpet track and the other is our outdoor asphalt track. we weren't able to pull it off for the go karts but got a great thing for these toy cars though.
To all who made the 2nd annual TZGP a huge success from the man Scotty Ernst, to all the team drivers who made the trip Brian Wynn, Kevin Hebert, Donny Lia, Mario Fico, EJ Evans, Paul Lemieux, Max Kuenning, Kenny Lambert, The bear, and all the others that i might of missed. and for the guys out of retirement Peeler, peter, and Wes great to see our local fast guys back on the rug.
As for all the TIMEZONE SUPPER STARS you know who you are I would like to say thank you all for your help with this event and others you have helped us on as I had a ton of work out of town I was doing prior to this race and was not able to be up at the track as much as should of been, again thank you for your support.
Mark what can I say but I am proud that we meet so many years ago and I can truly call you my best friend and the brother I never had. (love you buddy)
Till the next time we all race again take care and have fun. And thanks for all the kind words it’s our pleasure to have each and every one of you in our building.

Rick
Old 10-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default People Pictures Posted

I've got too many pictures to post them individually here, so I'm putting them up on my Picasa site. The people pictures are uploaded and available at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/11399323...45693/TZIIGPII

I will work on the car pictures and let everyone know when they're available.

TTFN,
Grem

Last edited by Bruce Grembowski; 10-13-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bruce Grembowski
I've got too many pictures to post them individually here, so I'm putting them up on my Picasa site. The people pictures are uploaded and available at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/11399323...45693/TZIIGPII

I will work on the car pictures and let everyone know when they're available.

TTFN,
Grem
Link isn't working...looks like a bit of the addy got missed.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Here, try this instead.

http://picasaweb.google.com/11399323...5693/TZIIGPII#

Steve
Old 10-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CraigX
Link isn't working...looks like a bit of the addy got missed.
Fixed in the original message, but not in your quote. Thanks!

TTFN,
Grem
Old 10-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Good morning guys: well that bug kicked my ass, and also getting caught back up at work. I want to also thank everybody who attended this year’s race it was to say the least a great success. Scotty did a great job of it but I also want to thank all the sponsors that helped out for the event from class sponsors, to the teams the sent their top drivers. you guys helped put this race on the map. Also Scotty who's RD skills are second to none.

Also to the generosity of the sponsors who sent a huge collection of giveaway items. I believe we had some very happy racers in the building when Scotty called their name.

And lastly to the great group of locals that came out to help the weekends before the race. as usual I could not do it without you guys, Thanks Dave, Andy Patrick, Deanna, Rob, Roger, and rest of the superstars.....

and to my best buddy Rick who was super busy out of town prior to the event, but we still pulled it off. thanks for all the help when you were there definite had my back

And lastly to my beautiful fiancé Tammy who is the most patient and laid back women I have ever met. She has supported me on every aspect of this race and is always there for me....

We will rest a bit and get right back to it.....

Stay tuned for details on the rest of the season.

Thanks again guys.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Guess what you all get a chance to come back this year, just got the word we were awarded the 2011 ROAR carpet Nat's.... so here we go again boys just under 6 months and counting.

Thanks for all the great comments guys It looks like it worked.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAD916
Guess what you all get a chance to come back this year, just got the word we were awarded the 2011 ROAR carpet Nat's.... so here we go again boys just under 6 months and counting.

AWESOME!!!!!

This is the best track in the country!!! I had another great time at TimeZone. What great racing, and nice people too. This really could not happen to nicer people. ROAR got this one right. Thanks again for everything guys....

"I don't always travel to the west coast to race, but when I do, it is to the best damned track in the country, TimeZone!"

Brian Wynn

Team CRC
Old 10-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MAD916

Thats awesome! cant wait! Mark do you have a date yet?
Thanks!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

RITE ON!! Carpet Nats! Brandon and I excited already!

"I don't often race carpet, but when I do, I choose Timezone II"