eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel
Can I order a "deal" of tweak please...

TK
Don't worry, you got plenty of that this weekend, you just didn't know it. I made sure to face the bubble toward me so you didn't see it. . Did you not wonder what I was doing when it looked like I was trying to twist it in half, and you kept saying "hurry man, I'm in the next race" .
Old 12-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

That was before the 3rd round when I put it in the A. When you didn't look at it after the 3rd round, in the main it was all wacked out...but its all good, didn't want people getting mad b/c some offroad guy finished top 5.

TK
Old 12-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Tag great race. I look forward to the next one. There was some pretty feirce comp this weekend. Next time I will remember to bring my meds with me. I don't think I left one board there Sat without some of my paint on it. Latif is the MC schnizill my dizil. At least I won a couple door prizes. (don't tell EA about the Xpress Tshirt you forced me to take ) Hope to see you guys @ DRCW in late Jan. Later
Old 12-12-2005, 05:17 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

After Teching you Carpet Munchers all day. I had to get my Off-Road fix on Sunday. Winning stock truck seemed slow, after all of those races. But winning Mod 4wheel made the world right!
Thanks for the fun. It was nice to meet some new one's, and see some I know of. Every one was cool, from my end. That was a great race. EXPRESS, Latif, and all of the racers. Great show!
Now. for those who passed, that shouldn't have...my Paypal account
is #.................LOL
Old 12-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

...Walmart Friday night approx. 11:30 p.m....

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINT!, CRUUUUUSHER!!, PE************S!!!

Sorry I think only JP, Keith, Anthony and Brandon will know what that one is all about...

Also watch out for Talking Deers...right Keith and JP?
Old 12-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
At least I won a couple door prizes. (don't tell EA about the Xpress Tshirt you forced me to take ) Hope to see you guys @ DRCW in late Jan. Later
Hell Id wear one for the right price or amount of goods!! LOL

EA
Old 12-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

so the question of the night is, "just how exactly did you get that airhorn? I left it in the room..."

Old 12-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by teamgp
Great job to John/Jon and all those involved. I had an absolute blast and will definitely attend more large events like these in the future.

Congrats to all the winners and practically everyone there, for keeping good spirits (well almost everyone ). Whether I was racing, marshalling or spectating, it was all great to watch. From Frederick to Goldsboro, I think I'm getting spoiled for large events.

Since this is by far the best results I've had at a large event (only 2 so far), I of course have a few shoutouts:

* Thanks to the Lord for travelling mercies and everything else

* Thanks to XRAY for the last version of a truly great T1 platform. Looking forward to the new T2.

* Thanks to Team Brood, Zubaks, Tekin and last but not least, The Mad Scientist for more than enough power for me to handle. Sorry Tag & Co.

* Thanks to KT Hobbies, Debbies RC World and Rosewood RC Raceway for all of the supplies needed, including the hotdog ladies that spoke like they were grown adult business people.

* Thanks to Latif for better announcing than I've heard all to often on SV lately. And a HUGE thanks to him for those 3 minutes grace to fix my car in between the stacked B mains I placed in that practically saved my entire weekend from going down the tubes.

* Thanks to KT and the good hearted Express guys for the parts needed during those 3 minutes, even though I'm not a team member

* Thanks to Reggie for the great convo...and a huge thanks for blowing up the bathroom more than once Friday night.

* Thanks to The Hacker and my VAB cheerleading squad for helping to calm me down during the 19t main

I probably missed someone, but I'll make corrections later.

Was I really the only one there running a one-way?
hey thxs for putting my business out teamgp my christen man hey god bless u in ur racing
Old 12-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tc3 racer sc
hey thxs for putting my business out teamgp my christen man hey god bless u in ur racing
That chowder sure was good though!

Make sure you mark your calendar now to come up here and stay with us for the Southeastern Classic @ Debbies on Jan 28. We'll take care of you and the wife.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Tyer:

Hi,

Well David's a good guy. I used to bug him alot on TTT. as for dropping the Pro3 smart move. they always made me cringe when they would show up at our track. about the best one I saw was a graphite chassised twin deck car someone had made. it wasn't pretty but it worked....... as for dropping the TC3........... we still have one that Mini/Stone can TQ with at will and win or run 2nd to alot of fast guys in stock with. he still likes the XRays better but can lay it down with the TC3. we still have his 1st B main Cleveland TC3 from 3 years ago. Quailified 3rd got into the lead and was hit and broke by a backmarker but all was good making the B on your 2nd year running Cleveland made it sting a little less.
don't give up on the TC3.........it's making a comeback around here.......in a BIG way.

Jon:

Hi,

Been trying to call but something is wrong on either my end or yours. I get your answering machine and it breaks up badly. I left a message at the eXpress one. I will be home all day wed, thurs and friday. (more tests) soI will try to hook up with you then.

EA.......WEARS TEAM eXpress T Shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J/K. Eric sorry I just had to.
(you can beat me later)

Thanks
Old 12-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

edit

Last edited by peter_robinson; 12-13-2005 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I dont know about that but I saw the video of the Reedy race and ya sure can wheel a car
Old 12-13-2005, 02:03 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Man the internet is nice but it is really becoming a pain in the ass thats for sure. I could of swore I saw a full moon outside and some some of the living dead walking around. Wasn't that in a movie or something.

Last edited by wyd; 12-13-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thread has been kinda slow today. The weekend must have caught up to everyone.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:43 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SRW141
Thread has been kinda slow today. The weekend must have caught up to everyone.
Like the song says from Loverboy "Everybody is working for the weekend"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.