Mugen Sponsored drivers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen Sponsored drivers

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

An American will win the worlds. Collari is GREAT no doubt. I just think American drivers are on the rise. 2011 will be our year!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
In 2003 I saw Ralph Burch walk away from L. Collari, but Ralph had engine problems and that ended his race. The point is that there is guys that can run pace with Collari.
I saw it too. Most impressive. He was actually knocked out of contention before the motor went south when a shock got knocked off in a crash.

But everyone knows there are plenty of people that can outpace Collari, they just rarely do it for a full hour.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
In 2003 I saw Ralph Burch walk away from L. Collari, but Ralph had engine problems and that ended his race. The point is that there is guys that can run pace with Collari.
very

Drew

Every time I watch the DVD, I'm Like damm Ralph had checked out on Collari and everybody else then the motor problems,

All it's going to take is for Ralph and Mike is one day of good track time and it's on They both have driven for other company's before and have gotten faster each time they switched remember they were teammates before with "PARIS''. I got a $100usd on the US and another $100usd the we put 3 cars or more in the final

MIKE,RALPH,MORGANTI,CYRUL,KINBROW,LEMIEUX,
Old 01-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wingracer
I saw it too. Most impressive. He was actually knocked out of contention before the motor went south when a shock got knocked off in a crash.

But everyone knows there are plenty of people that can outpace Collari, they just rarely do it for a full hour.

A penalty should have been issued for knocking Ralph's shock off
Old 01-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Robert Pietsch is European Champion

Driving the new Mugen MRX-5, a car he was responsible for designing, Robert Pietsch has finally claimed his first big title winning the EFRA 1:8 Onroad European Championship at Locorotondo in Italy today. Starting from pole position the German led the 45-minute final from start to finish. The only driver to follow him closely was Motonica’s Dario Balestri who finished half a lap behind the 2008 World Championship Top Qualifier. The majority of the drivers were on a 3.5 minute fuel stop strategy with one tire change at the race’s mid point. Only Alberto Picco was pitting longer running just over 4 minutes but his chances of victory ended when half way through a glowplug let go costing the Italian a lot of time. Current World Champion Lamberto Collari had to settle for third on the podium after he was forced to do an extra pit stop due to a damaged tyre on his Kyosho. Apart from Pietsch and Balestri, all the drivers were forced to make unscheduled pitstops as they hit problems.

final results:
Pos. Driver laps time car / engine
1. Robert Pietsch (D) 167 45.14.746 Mugen/NR
2. Dario Balestri (I) 166 45.09.394 Motonica/NR
3. Lamberto Collari (I) 163 45.11.659 Kyosho/NR
4. Oliver Mack (D) 161 45.05.579 Shepherd/NR
5. Andrea Cristiani (I) 159 45.12.022 Serpent/Max
6. Michael Salven (D) 154 45.00.435 Serpent/Mega
7. Michele Romagnoli (I) 150 45.03.397 Mugen/NR
8. Alberto Picco (I) 148 45.07.655 Mugen/Picco
9. Andrea Pirani (I) 82 23.04.125 Mugen/NR
10. Ilia van Gastel (B) 62 16.54.111 Serpent/Mega

click for more pictures

source : RED RC [www.redrc.net]

There mugen and then others companys

Like there Ferrari and others

Like Ayrton Senna and others
Old 01-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You guys are right Ralph, Josh, and mike are the us best shot at winning the worlds. I can't forget about Paulo he is fast as well. However when mike is on he is by far the fastest 8 scale driver in the us and can keep up with anybody in terms of speed. In terms of runtime that is were collari shines thevrace will be won in the pits and nobody gets better runtime then collari does plus he gets the best motors. It can be done thevus drivers are going to have to out pit collari and best fast but smooth so the car last for 60mins. I hope someone from the USA wins the race that would make it a nitro sweep. 8 buggy, 10 scale nitro, and 8 scale onroad.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Dee don't even waste ur time he's always talkin trash and never says who he really is. Hiding behind a screen name
Old 01-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Tech Addict

My bad!!!! Misunderstanding

Last edited by HoboShop; 01-23-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Steve Rossi
great point ...the untrained eye may not see the diffrence.....maybe some should look closer and see the diffrence in the cars on the market...it is a great line up ....this year should be very fun to watch........dont list your predictions...let them run their own psych......besides I will be there and still dont want to predict any winners i personaly like to see it...
I'll be there with you steve gonna be good
Old 01-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HoboShop
Hiding lol!!!!! My name is dock bland I don't hide from anyone I don't talk trash about people I only talk about Rc just lime what everybody else on what talks abouts my car is better than your car it is all in fun. However if you take shots at me in general I will throw them back. Like I sad I am not hard to find and anybody who nows me knows i am easy to make freinds with and have giving high dollars things away for free just because some else needed to race. But don't let this smile fool you. If you keep trash talk about Rc then that is where it will stay. If you what to talk trash about me then we can take it anywhere you what to talk it!!!! I don't hide from anyone my name is DOCK BLAND if you or Anybody didn't know!!!!
thats what i like just about everyone knows me & knows I'm about fun i may even be in the top 10 myself at this worlds I'm fast too LoL!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Relax Hobo we're talkin about android!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
Relax Hobo we're talkin about android!!!
I am a man I can admit when I am wrong!! I am sorry serpent Dan for the misunderstanding. My bad.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
thats what i like just about everyone knows me & knows I'm about fun i may even be in the top 10 myself at this worlds I'm fast too LoL!
Soloartist you are like me we talk but it is all in fun!!! I got nothing but love for you. I wish we could trade weather patterns with you so we could race all year long like you do
Old 01-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Who are you??
Come on D, I was just with you the other day.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HoboShop
Soloartist you are like me we talk but it is all in fun!!! I got nothing but love for you. I wish we could trade weather patterns with you so we could race all year long like you do
yeah you know we raced together 301

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.