Reedy TC Race of Champions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reedy TC Race of Champions

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Tech Addict

Based on the rules listed in the confirmation packet - the bodies need to be 195mm....
Old 05-02-2003, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default Wilde

You didn't read correctly, the max is 195mm stating no 200mm bodies on 190 chassis.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RBF, I'll give you a set of tires if you run the 1/10 TOURING CAR T2 HPI MERCEDES BENZ DTM 7092 12-21-1998 body for the Reedy Race haha! Seriously, I've got one if you wanna take me up on the offer lol.

Royal with Cheese, yup. After looking at my car last night, I found ways to make it heavier But it still looks like I'll need to add a McNugget or two.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Tech Addict

Actually - I did read correctly, I just didn't type all of my thoughts!! Thats what I get for slacking at work!

Wilde
Old 05-02-2003, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Got my confirmation packet. Didn't get a lunch ticket though
Old 05-03-2003, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Hi Guys, It is hard to beleive it is only a few weeks until the big show. It is going to be another great race and I am honored that Mike has asked me to help again. As for the penalty box, It is sure hard to catch every bump and tangle, but I will do the best I can just as I did last year. My hope is that we will not have to use the BOX at all this year! Keep the chat going and before you know it, It will be on the tone. Take care, Scotty
Old 05-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally posted by TRACKSIDE
Hi Guys, It is hard to beleive it is only a few weeks until the big show. It is going to be another great race and I am honored that Mike has asked me to help again. As for the penalty box, It is sure hard to catch every bump and tangle, but I will do the best I can just as I did last year. My hope is that we will not have to use the BOX at all this year! Keep the chat going and before you know it, It will be on the tone. Take care, Scotty
SCOTTY!

Glad to hear you the man again this year, let me know when your be in town? (we need to hook up for dinner this year)

see you soon,

John
Old 05-04-2003, 12:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally posted by TRACKSIDE
"HARD ON THE BINDERS & HE TUCKS IT INSIDE"
Scotty, you are part of the reason I'm racing this year, you made it so fun last year that I had to get back in, really looking forward to hearing the tone
Old 05-05-2003, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

I thought the reason you came back in was because of the Xray car?
Old 05-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

SCOTTY! Can't wait to hear those F1 car sounds again man!

OK I just talked to Fred at Tamiya - he clarified for me that racers will get one set of tires free and must buy the extra set at the track. The extra tires will be $25 for the set. Note I said extra SET of tires. Only two full sets of tires can be used. For us mortals that won't get in the A Main, we get 2 sets of tires for 5 races (4 qualifiers and a main). A Main qualifiers can buy an extra set of tires for their Main.

Also - line 13 of the body rules should read "No part of the wing may extend ABOVE the roofline" so the wing and side plates must be 117mm maximum above the ground after mounting the body on your car.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

So what about practice tires? Do you have to practice on those two sets of tires too or can we run cs27's that we already have?
Old 05-06-2003, 10:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

No - you can use any tires you want for practice, as many sets as you want. But you only get 8 runs for practice (4 each practice day) so the farther along you are in your setup the better off you will be in the end when qualifying starts.
Old 05-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default No Lunch Ticket, I got that covered!

Saturday Night Dinner is scheduled at Time Out Tavern.
Dinner, pool tables, Darts, Plasma Large Screen T.V.s with Nascar Racing or video from the Thursday, Friday and Saturday races of the RROC.

I'm still working on the final details, but this is a 100% for sure thing. So plan on dinner after racing on Saturday Night with friendz, racers and some of the neighborhood locals.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: No Lunch Ticket, I got that covered!

Originally posted by BendingCorners
Saturday Night Dinner is scheduled at Time Out Tavern.
Dinner, pool tables, Darts, Plasma Large Screen T.V.s with Nascar Racing or video from the Thursday, Friday and Saturday races of the RROC.

I'm still working on the final details, but this is a 100% for sure thing. So plan on dinner after racing on Saturday Night with friendz, racers and some of the neighborhood locals.
it was sounding good til you said the "N" word.....Oh, how i hope someone records the REEDY Race...anythin to watch, besides NASCAR.. j/k

will spread the word to the locals down here that will be attending...

exactly where is this "Time Out Tavern"?
Old 05-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Come on Orlando! I know you and Mike just love NASCAR! I'll see you guys up there. Were you going to be racing in the Hobby People race in Escondido next week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.