Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 10:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Motorman
Alan are you referring to me? come out with it.

It had more to do with the company you mention than you will ever know. I know why they moved on and 90% of it was not the car! You my friend don't know jack. And I'm not going to discuss it here. FYI the entire race team left!!!!!!!!!. I promise you it had nothing to do with me. You feeling me !

This move by me and TM had more to do with the company you mention than you will ever know. They are nice people but after 5 years of promoting their company free gratis I feel I paid my dues. And I'm not talking going to one or two tracks in california and racing their car on a 50% ride. I'm talking about promoting it all over the country at my expense, (lets get this straight at my expense) And as for support level 90% of the people supporting them could not even get an email returned. You feeling me here!
ONE... I don't know you nor do I care to know you... If I was refering to you I would have called you out by name, but by your sarchasm and just being a complete idiot... The world does not evolve around you nor does the G4S... While you may post like you're the inventer of penicillin when it comes to your imput on the car... There are other people here that have had an important role in this car development besides you. I will give credit where credit is due, I don't kiss up nor kiss @$$ period... Nickko knows me and so does David and I will always support them and people with class and integrity... When I talk to Robbie Collins and others from Team Mugen and Paul Colman and others from Team OFNA there's a level of class. While you have supported the car and gave your imput to TM and I commend you for that... Many others have too... Many people have been behind this car like myself for almost 3 yrs now... I never put you on blast here in the treads even if we disagreed... Even with some of your replies to questions, but this one... Come on now... I'm not a child and neither are you... Post like you have some class and some sense. Your knowledge is valuable... and again, I don't want to bring this tread down having to reply like this to statments said by you. The big picture is that we both support the car and TM. period

RC_Alan
Old 12-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

It would be very nice that if someone has a question, even if it's posted a few pages back to answer it or point that person in the right direction... .02
If the input and replies are positive, this will only help and not hurt the thread.

RC_Alan
Old 12-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by Motorman; 12-29-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

dreadlox
I believe I can tell you yes with a level of certainty.

Last edited by Motorman; 12-29-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
Is that a yes or a no?
Well you have clearly not even bothered to read as little as this page, as the answer was discussed.

Old 12-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Uneke
The overall CG of the car is so low that raising the light AAA pack a little still makes it lower than most cars. the rx is set lower than before so its possible that they cancel out. Don't know for sure, but i'm guessing.

The roll center IS adjustable.

The suspension geometry is just fine thank you very much. How are you comparing the two anyway. If a car handles it just handles. Just ask the 1/12th scale guys who are going back to a suspension design that was developed in the early 80's.
Suspension geometry looks dated thank you very much.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

I would agree it looks dated as it has not changed, neither has a NTC3 but big bad barry seems to be able to TQ with the dated suspension on that car still today. Point is if it works good why jack with it.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Francis
the rear bar and bracket were reworked some to improve the concentricity of the bar alignment and dual adjusters were added to make it easier to balance.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Motorman
I would agree it looks dated as it has not changed, neither has a NTC3 but big bad barry seems to be able to TQ with the dated suspension on that car still today. Point is if it works good why jack with it.
My thoughts exactly
Old 12-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcrossco_1
Well you have clearly not even bothered to read as little as this page, as the answer was discussed.

Liten up Francis. .
Old 12-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Uneke
also the cg of the battery pack did not change as it was bolted to the bottom of the top deck before so the cg of the battery pack stayed in the same place. Its rotational center changed some and by moving it forward and to the side it added a little front weight and balanced the side weight. In fact moving the weight outboard actually helps the car some as the CG is so low on the car the outboard weight helps it roll more on a right turn. I always remember feeling an right left imbalance in the car before. I'm hoping the battery move improves this. I guess I'll know pretty soon. Those who have used Lemans top decks as some of you have already what did you think??

Last edited by Motorman; 12-29-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
Liten up Francis. .

whats that about? was that post intended for me?

Thanks for the answer Denis, I'm glad to see your involved with TM directly
and it seems to be showing already. Can't wait to see one at rev.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Hey lighten up Francis. LOL No I think the post just came out that way. I don't think he meant you. I look forward to seeing you again.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
whats that about? was that post intended for me?

Thanks for the answer Denis, I'm glad to see your involved with TM directly
and it seems to be showing already. Can't wait to see one at rev.

LOL No not you, quoting a line from "Taps"
Old 12-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

On another note: we have requested a part number for a crash kit with essential plastic in it.

Francis: the other good part is that we will have K Factory for all cars not just G4. Including 777,MBX5,V1R/S-RRR,MTX3/4,NTC3,B4T4,REVO,FW05

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.