Wiki Posts
Search

SUPERIOR HOBBIES CLUB RACING

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 06:32 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Oh, I forgot....nice run by John Golden to take the win in Expert Stock!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 710baby
Had a blast although I think there needs to be a guideline for Nitro expert.
putting in a young novice driver with the expert class does not make it fun. when they are driving erractic & smacking you all over the track.
you guys run an awesome electric program & would like to see the same for nitro especially when 1/2 the guys don't know each other by name & your in 1st or 2nd i think it would be beneficial to call out the colors of 1st & 2nd place that way there is some kind of notice to other drivers who is the leader & hopefully when the leader is coming up on a slower driver some courtesy will be given instead of getting blasted.
I agree 100% with you. I understand that some new guys think that driving on the street and on a track is the same thing.but we all know better.in the summer sizzler in the main in expert,there was a young kid who took out 5 of us in less than 3 minutes.I feel if you see someone who shouldn't be in that class he should be moved to sportsman. It's hard to keep your cool when your $1200 car gets busted by a kid running a rtr.most of our motors cost more than there entire car,we all started in sportsman,and worked our way up.and the rookie will have more fun ,and learn more driving with people in his own level.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
We do our best but don't always know peoples abilities. Message me with more info if you want.

I will mention it to Rob about trying to call the races better as well. One thing that might help is to also talk a bit on the drivers stand. I know some people might take it the wrong way but it is tough to watch all parts of the track so talking on the stand may help too.

I'll see what we can do.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff I will try to stop in or we can speak at the next event.
I speak out to anyone who balst me but did not hear any apologys on the stand or anyone admitting there error when I asked 4 times who is driving the car that certain color car that knocked me out of contention more than 4 times. Im always courteous to let one pass if they are faster than me or if Im having issues with my car I pull over & let them go.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ASM
Oh, I forgot....nice run by John Golden to take the win in Expert Stock!
Thanks Scott. It looked like you were going to give me a run for the win there for a while.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Default what up

bobby here ,i will be at the the june 4th race dont if i will make the next though will be heading to Toledo for the Great Lakes race.So hope to see you guys.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mason
you know what they say, get a little, give a little.

Jeff wanted to rub the 12scale results in my face. Good run Jeff.

Thanks to everyone for the action and those volunteer marshals.

I would like to suggest moving the loop towards the drivers stand (away from the corner after the loop a few feet) on those layouts so people can see the corner enough to drive it. There was a lot of "action" there that did not need to take place because the bridgework blocked view of the corner for majority of the stand. Otherwise I enjoyed the layout with the fast chicane and long curve after it.
Racing at the last club event was awesome the layout was killer-- though I do agree I had some problems with seeing the dot after the loop.OH MAN I loved that chicane section it ruled... If you had your car balanced it was killer, if a racer had a poor car it would show fast.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Hey Dave are you ready for the summer points race?
Old 05-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Marcos,

Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

Dave
Old 05-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dave
Hey Marcos,

Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

Dave
cool I have a new brushless that I cant wait to run
Old 06-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Summer Sizzler was right. Hot hot hot and no rain. Congratulations to all the winners today.

Dave
Old 06-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Hey Great race today and very well run Goldy is really fast and So was Troy. I had lots of fun. Thanks to the guys at superior hobbies for a quick track and good race management.
Rafael
Old 06-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Great day @ Superior, except I delt with glitching , anyone else???
Made no sense I've ran the same gear for along time but today it was haywire. Novak synth receiver... anyone have any ideas?
big-ups to Superior alot of cool people as always.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

HAVE YOU BEEN IN A BAD WRECK LATELY? HAPPENED TO ME MY STUFF WORKED PERFECT,GOT HACKED AND STARTED GLITCHING CHANGED REC AND EVERYTHING GOOD NOW
Old 06-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

What up guys!

Thanks for coming out today and attending the first race of the Summer Sizzler Series. Man, it was certainly hot out. Results will be posted tomorrow for you guys. The track was fast and hope you guys liked it. Luckily the rain held off for the day to make for some great racing. See you in July.

Jeff
Old 06-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
What up guys!

Thanks for coming out today and attending the first race of the Summer Sizzler Series. Man, it was certainly hot out. Results will be posted tomorrow for you guys. The track was fast and hope you guys liked it. Luckily the rain held off for the day to make for some great racing. See you in July.

Jeff
yes it was fun and it was hot, maybe next time we can cover the driver stand or tie an umbrella on my back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.