Wiki Posts
Search

SUPERIOR HOBBIES CLUB RACING

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

Default SUPERIOR HOBBIES CLUB RACING

Hey Guys,

Today's results are posted. Do not miss the start of our Summer Sizzler next month in June! See you guys then.

Jeff
Old 05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Wow, that was fast! The fastest I've seen you guys or any hobby shop post results. The same day too!
Had lots of fun today guys. Also thanks to Superior for running the program smoothly and on schedule.
See you guys next month for the Summer Sizzler! If expert stock is going to be this big for the series, its sure going to be hard to make the A

Chris
Old 05-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default Thanks a bunch.......

Holy *@#$%

Thanks Jeff you Rock

Later,
Eric
Old 05-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Talking

Hey guys great day Sorry if I pissed anyone off today, just thought that it was a BAD PASS. Thanks for the great day of racing.

See you all next month
Old 05-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Hawaiian
Hey guys great day Sorry if I pissed anyone off today, just thought that it was a BAD PASS. Thanks for the great day of racing.

See you all next month

Hey Justin it was nice meeting you, sorry for the few bumps in stock

see you next month
Old 05-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Talking

Thx Marcos, Nice meeting you too. And thats all part of the fun RIGHT.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Champion

you know what they say, get a little, give a little.

Jeff wanted to rub the 12scale results in my face. Good run Jeff.

Thanks to everyone for the action and those volunteer marshals.

I would like to suggest moving the loop towards the drivers stand (away from the corner after the loop a few feet) on those layouts so people can see the corner enough to drive it. There was a lot of "action" there that did not need to take place because the bridgework blocked view of the corner for majority of the stand. Otherwise I enjoyed the layout with the fast chicane and long curve after it.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by The Hawaiian
Thx Marcos, Nice meeting you too. And thats all part of the fun RIGHT.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

racing was fun and fast good to race with all of you again

Robert
Old 05-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mugenracer
racing was fun and fast good to race with all of you again

Robert
it was nice to see you again Robert ,and again you laid the smack down!
Old 05-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Hey Guys,

Today's results are posted. Do not miss the start of our Summer Sizzler next month in June! See you guys then.

Jeff
Had a blast although I think there needs to be a guideline for Nitro expert.
putting in a young novice driver with the expert class does not make it fun. when they are driving erractic & smacking you all over the track.
you guys run an awesome electric program & would like to see the same for nitro especially when 1/2 the guys don't know each other by name & your in 1st or 2nd i think it would be beneficial to call out the colors of 1st & 2nd place that way there is some kind of notice to other drivers who is the leader & hopefully when the leader is coming up on a slower driver some courtesy will be given instead of getting blasted.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mason
you know what they say, get a little, give a little.

Jeff wanted to rub the 12scale results in my face. Good run Jeff.

Thanks to everyone for the action and those volunteer marshals.

I would like to suggest moving the loop towards the drivers stand (away from the corner after the loop a few feet) on those layouts so people can see the corner enough to drive it. There was a lot of "action" there that did not need to take place because the bridgework blocked view of the corner for majority of the stand. Otherwise I enjoyed the layout with the fast chicane and long curve after it.
Nah. We posted fast cuz we had complaints.

Yeah, first time I got on the stand for the qual I was like, "who put that bridge there". I will mention it to Rob.

Jeff
Old 05-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 710baby
Had a blast although I think there needs to be a guideline for Nitro expert.
putting in a young novice driver with the expert class does not make it fun. when they are driving erractic & smacking you all over the track.
you guys run an awesome electric program & would like to see the same for nitro especially when 1/2 the guys don't know each other by name & your in 1st or 2nd i think it would be beneficial to call out the colors of 1st & 2nd place that way there is some kind of notice to other drivers who is the leader & hopefully when the leader is coming up on a slower driver some courtesy will be given instead of getting blasted.
We do our best but don't always know peoples abilities. Message me with more info if you want.

I will mention it to Rob about trying to call the races better as well. One thing that might help is to also talk a bit on the drivers stand. I know some people might take it the wrong way but it is tough to watch all parts of the track so talking on the stand may help too.

I'll see what we can do.

Jeff
Old 05-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default Sir Jeff

Good look'en out..................

Thanks for posting the results.....Also a note to the racers please do not take the race results from the clip-board after you run your main. Please show some sportsmanship and be courteous to the other drivers that have not checked there times. Big thanks to the Superior Posse for putting on another smooth event.

Regards,
Eric

Last edited by RED-LINE M03; 05-08-2006 at 05:06 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-08-2006, 05:14 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 710baby
One thing I do as a practice when I run with guys I'm not familiar with is to speak to them on the stand, especially those immediately to my right and left before the race. I ask them which car is their's and then tell them which one I am. Because at a minimum you should never really have incidents with the guys right beside you. In the cases where race traffic is not called or you're not up front at least you know a few of the cars and can talk to those guys when you get close on the track. It really helps when the heats are at 6 or 7 cars. Maybe that'll help ya some...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.