Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Tech Adept

Ryan!!Check your PM!!!
Old 10-24-2003, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by rayhuang
Doseck is FLYING!!! he was thoird in the Mod A-main tonight. he LOVES the Demon.

My D2 in stock is a bit edgy right now-especially mid-corner to exit. Turns like mad ariound the apex. I am devoting a lot of time to it tomorrow practce day. Its a 2.5mm D2 with 2.5mm top deck. Its super fast straight line though.
Now THAT'S what I like to hear. Tell Chris good luck from all of us at Warpspeed and to keep it up, awesome! Get him to get on R/C Tech, too, Ray.

Hope you get the D2 working like you want Ray. If not you got the D1 and I KNOW it's fast.
Old 10-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Tech Adept

Ray is there a link that you have that has updated times/results for the Halloween Classic?
Old 10-25-2003, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

question? what color springs where in the rear of chris's car?? they look purple, but could really get a good look at them.? but other then that the car looks killer. and i love that blue color. i still need to get one of those blue versions for my demon.
Old 10-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

[QUOTE]Ryan!!Check your PM!!! [QUOTE]Did you take your medication yesterday What are you talking about "PM"?
Old 10-26-2003, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

Your Private Messages, You bet I took my medication (that stuff is good )
Old 10-26-2003, 01:23 PM
Tech Adept

How did you do this weekend, Ryan? I did pretty good, but not as well as I would have liked with my car as good as it was.

Last edited by stephen Baker; 10-26-2003 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Doseck qualified 5th in the Mod A with his new Demon
Old 10-26-2003, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Well to begin with I didn't get to use my Demon this weekend but we don't need to discuss that. But somebody I met at the last race(M.Bivens) was nice enough to let me use his TC3. I ran in the stock class and gualified third and finished third.They use hand out motors for their tri state races. They ran three qual. and out of the three only one the motor didn't cause the car to glitch. The one qual. I had to pull it over after three laps. And in the main it glitched about three times and stuffed me in the pipes. It was there last tri state race of the year. But there carpet season starts next weekend. They got the NORCA NATS in march at the track in Knoxville! That was really nice of M.Bivens for letting me use his car!
Old 10-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey Ryan you gonna have the Demon back up and running for carpet in two weeks? Too bad you had glitching problems...I dont know what was causing it unless the internal caps in that motor you had went bad

See ya in two weeks!!

eric a
Old 10-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Eric A. you did awsome this weekend!To bad you broke in the main you had it all the way!Thanks for all your help this weekend! It will be ready by then. How did you do Stephen? In DETAIL!
Old 10-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Pretty much everywarpspeed racer did good this weekend in Daytona. In stock Ryan Rhaodes (last years stock champ) won w/a WRRPSPEED DEMON, Tony Padillia got second w/a WARPSPEED mission, And I got fifth w/ my WARPSPEED DEMON 2, and I really got fourth cause the guy that got fourth CHEATED and "said" they couldn't anything about it (my dad saw and told tech but they didn't do anything), But it handled awsome all weekend and I didn't have to change anything b/w days, So that makes three WARPSPEED cars in the top five in the biggest class this weekend, and it was very tight. In 19 turn mod Ryan also did very well, He got second and probably would have won if he didn't gat taken out. Tony got in the A-main but I don't quite remember what he got. I was in the B-main due to not finishing two of my qualifiers and the one I did finish my battery dumped (I think b/c it didn't take a full charge) but I got second and was catching the first place guy very fast but after I took myself out a couple of times. Over all it was a very fun weekend and I think i'm 4th in points in stock, and 7th in points in 19t mod, with one race to go.

RYAN CALL ME SOMETIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2003, 02:28 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Thank Ryan and no problem on the help....anytime you need it!! My fish car was pretty dialed. Hope its that good on carpet!!

ea
Old 10-26-2003, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

Sorry my post was a little late

I'll give you my weekend in detail: First qual. stock, On a very good pace, halfway through I clip a pipe (not even really hard) and my dog bone popped out so I took it back and nothing was broke so I undid the turnbuckle and put CVD back in, looked fine. Sec qual : Started out awsome , ON a TQ pace by over 3sec. about 4 min in the bottem hinge pin on the front knuckle came out and statred rubbing my rim and caused my car to spin out, Very Fustrated. Third qual : Ran well (nothing popped out), But It started glitching very bad in one part of the track (close to TQ pace 1.5 sec off), Good enough to qual 7th.

First qual 19t: First 3 min were great but then my battery slowly started dumping (that would be the only run that counted for me).
Second qual: Went out, the car was fast but halfway through I cliped the pipe again and my CVD popped out AGAIN (after I though I fixed it, Guess not) , Took it back and found out a striped tranny case was the reason (on one side the tranny case was stripped and when I hit, the diff just moved upward and let the CVD pop out) Got that fixed. Third qual: Just put my car on the track and go to do a warp-up lap and what do I do? BREAK IT, the front arm broke in the S section (only hit that pipe one other time all weekend)Not Good.

STOCK A-MAIN: started 7th a couple guys false started and I didn't go at first b/c I thought they were going to restart, but they DIDN'T, so I pretty much started daed LAST (thats the biggest reason I didn't do better) and worked my way up to 5th (would tell you how it went lap by lap but it would just be a lot of hacking)(Mike Dobbs got 3rd, and Kevin Mitchel got 4th)

19T B-main: (nobody false started) Qual 5th after first corner i was in 3rd bashed myself aroud a little bit and after I was dome I was catching 1st very rapidly but ran out of clock.

Ryan sure you had glitching problems, and didn't just plain run into the pipe?

Last edited by stephen Baker; 10-26-2003 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Oh yeah why weren't able to run the DEMON?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.