Wiki Posts
Search

Shepherd Velox V10

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by noelcleofe17
yikes! I cant even found 1 selling in ebay about sheperd..
Maybe will stick to Mugen or Kyosho...
Mate its going to be pretty hard to find a V10 for sale as they have not been released yet, How ever you will find the Velox V8 it is an eight scale. As Geberit says they are not to far away. Katze is right by what is easy for parts for you. You will not go wrong with what ever brand of the top line of cars you buy. I personally just want a V10 as I like what I see and have read about it.
Regards
Noel

Last edited by batto; 09-16-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Regular

Isnt it more expensive getting a practical more affordable car and then later on buy a better car? Instead of buying the better car right away?

I think its not applicable to me, because for my experience its getting more expensive doing that. I've already done that, when I first bought a practical and affordalbe car, and then buy the better car, I realized that I should have not waste money on the affordble car, rather I should have spent that money to buy hop ups for the better car.

Does it makes sense to you?

Why do you crash the car anyway? Pushing your limits on driving?
Well for me, I dont do that, I learn little by little and I take care of my cars, thats why I havent had a bad crash. Maybe I have bumped and damaged the foam bumber, but I didnt really have a broken piece ever since.
kid... if you think you are smart and refuse to accept inputs, then just be a passive forum user....

well, i shall not say anymore after this post... cars wear and tear... even the best will crash during races and it is sometimes beyond your own (driving) control... as a noob, you will definitely break cars faster... even if you concientiously repair and replace parts, you might even find that buying a new car altogether after, say a serious crash or a hard season of racing, makes far greater economic sense that replacing just the broken or worn parts.... plus the car will never feel as good as a new car freshly built...

i might be wrong for your case but hey, my word of caution still goes out to you....
Old 09-17-2009, 05:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by katze
kid... if you think you are smart and refuse to accept inputs, then just be a passive forum user....

well, i shall not say anymore after this post... cars wear and tear... even the best will crash during races and it is sometimes beyond your own (driving) control... as a noob, you will definitely break cars faster... even if you concientiously repair and replace parts, you might even find that buying a new car altogether after, say a serious crash or a hard season of racing, makes far greater economic sense that replacing just the broken or worn parts.... plus the car will never feel as good as a new car freshly built...

i might be wrong for your case but hey, my word of caution still goes out to you....
Fine sir! But I will still get a top end car so that when I start to drive it, I know how to handle better cars. I still wont waste money on a what you call affordable car.

But ok, take it easy, buddy its not like I'm getting passive, its just I have experienced it already and I know I will waste time and money doing what you have said earlier. Cool!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:04 AM
Tech Adept

Any updates on the V10 from anybody ?
Old 09-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Tech Adept

Hi,

I think there would be toy fair next week, but I dont really know where.
but it should be starting Oct. 2, and V10 will be out.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hi,

I think there would be toy fair next week, but I dont really know where.
but it should be starting Oct. 2, and V10 will be out.
Where did you get the info
Old 09-24-2009, 06:03 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Geberit
Where did you get the info
Team Sheperd's website. But its still not known when it will be released. I'm just speculating, I really think it would be out before this year ends.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I spoke with Patrick the other day and it looks like nearly everything is in and packaged up. Only waiting on a few items and for it to finished being packaged. Should be soon now!!
Old 09-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
I spoke with Patrick the other day and it looks like nearly everything is in and packaged up. Only waiting on a few items and for it to finished being packaged. Should be soon now!!
Thanks for the update Josh. Look forward to seeing what happens over the next week, As I will be off line as we have our nationals on over the forth coming week. Hopefully it will be all good news when we return home.

Noel
Old 09-25-2009, 04:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Too late for me, no races in this season any more and bad weather is starting. Not a very good timing to launch a car for most of Europe ...

And now seven paiful months of waiting to drive the car in season 2010 ...

I hoped I could test the car allredy this year and get some impressions for next season but ...

So some feedback and set-up tips from guys like Josh and others arrownd the World would be grate not to start ''blind'' next season ...

Chears
Old 09-25-2009, 05:37 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Geberit
Too late for me, no races in this season any more and bad weather is starting. Not a very good timing to launch a car for most of Europe ...

And now seven paiful months of waiting to drive the car in season 2010 ...

So some feedback and set-up tips from guys like Josh and others arrownd the World would be grate not to start ''blind'' next season ...

Chears
Same here but ... you will have a great time of building the care and will joy the high quality. Feedback will not be a big problem as Jilles will be able to drive a lot as well (beside Josh)
Old 09-25-2009, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by PMSorber
Same here but ... you will have a great time of building the care and will joy the high quality. Feedback will not be a big problem as Jilles will be able to drive a lot as well (beside Josh)
That's true I enjoy building cars very much. I'll just buy two so the winter will pass quicker

By
Old 09-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Tech Adept

Jilles today at TRC track prepare his shepherd velox V10 for Hobbypro Cup, his practice time aready break the track record, the very new track never host any race and according to all racer's free practice ! Here some pis, (video later upload )
Attached Thumbnails Shepherd Velox V10-img_3327a.jpg   Shepherd Velox V10-img_3328a.jpg   Shepherd Velox V10-img_3329a.jpg   Shepherd Velox V10-img_3330a.jpg   Shepherd Velox V10-img_3331a.jpg  

Last edited by boy2rc; 09-26-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Adept

one more smart pic.....can't wait the car
Attached Thumbnails Shepherd Velox V10-img_3333a.jpg  
Old 09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I cant wait for the car to hit the stores but what always scares me about the release dates is, when I see picsthe car still has the xray tank, that makes me feel that there nowhere near production if they still dont have a tank of there own

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.