Wiki Posts
Search

Hyperform Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 12:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyperform Racing
Broke a bottom plate? Was it a hard hit? Try the L4 bottom plate, it should fit but I never tried. If not, you can order a new one off of the site. Shipping to Canada depends. I can send it express and it should get there by the end of the week...
Actully It wasn't that bad of a hit. Cracked along the screw line. I will give you a call on monday. unless your opean on Sunday. I will problably order two of them just to be safe.

one another note do you know were one would order some tplates. my LHS doesnt' carrry them. With only two people running tbar cars. they don't see the point in carrying them in stock.
Old 10-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Tech Master

In that case, it's possible it was defective so I will replace it at no charge. You can call tomorrow afternoon if you like. Leave a message if I don't pick up so I can call you back.

As far as t-bars, you can get them at most online shops if your lhs does not want to carry them. Try speedtech, kt hobbies etc...
Old 10-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Ran my Hyperform conversion 12th today for the first time, all I can say is WOW!
The car was very smooth and consistent, very predictable.
Great job guys.
Dayton
Old 10-23-2005, 11:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 1armed1
Ran my Hyperform conversion 12th today for the first time, all I can say is WOW!
The car was very smooth and consistent, very predictable.
Great job guys.
Dayton
Glad you're liking the new car Dayton...
Old 10-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hyper: I sent U a PM earlier. Been reading good things about your batteries. I'll be placeing a order soon for me and some friends. When will U have a complete 1/12th kit available. Looking to switch from corally next year.

Later Bob
Old 10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
Hyper: I sent U a PM earlier. Been reading good things about your batteries. I'll be placeing a order soon for me and some friends.

Later Bob
Sounds good Bob! I don't know if I got your PM. Did I reply?
Old 10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
Tech Master

Sounds good Bob! I don't know if I got your PM. Did I reply?
Ok, I found your pm and replied...
Old 10-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Guys, we have a limited number of 6-Cell IB3800 1.20+ packs back in stock. Get em while we got em!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well i got to race again on saturday.. I spent a god amount of time at the track friday to get the car diald in.. Although i wasnt totally satisfied ith the way the car worked (track kept changing) but it was good enough for a Tq and win ..

My hyperform motors and batteries powered me to a TQ buy a full lap over second place.. In the main, i made a gearing mistake, and it almost cot me the win.. I kept the door shut for the last minute not allowing 2nd place to get by.. In the main i ran about 3 laps slower then i qualified.. Whoops.. sometimes them pinions all look alike LOL..
Old 10-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by burbs
Well i got to race again on saturday.. I spent a god amount of time at the track friday to get the car diald in.. Although i wasnt totally satisfied ith the way the car worked (track kept changing) but it was good enough for a Tq and win ..

My hyperform motors and batteries powered me to a TQ buy a full lap over second place.. In the main, i made a gearing mistake, and it almost cot me the win.. I kept the door shut for the last minute not allowing 2nd place to get by.. In the main i ran about 3 laps slower then i qualified.. Whoops.. sometimes them pinions all look alike LOL..
Nice Job Mike!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

Laydown F-Brushes are back in stock...
Old 10-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Crash, ...
The front and rear shock towers are such that no modification is required to slam the body for carpet.
HR, just curious about the shock towers. Are the camberlink & mounting holes in the same spot with the top shock mount holes lowered for slamming?
Thanks! Tommy
Old 10-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kidDynomite
HR, just curious about the shock towers. Are the camberlink & mounting holes in the same spot with the top shock mount holes lowered for slamming?
Thanks! Tommy
kidD-Good question, they are in the stock position...
Old 10-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

kidD-Good question, they are in the stock position...
Thanks for the response. So how does the shock towers differ from stock. Could you post a shot of them? Sorry for the ?s, just trying to get my front end to sit lower without having to shave the shock caps and tower.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default Minnesota Massacre

Hey Lino,

The batteries and motor showed up Saturday, but I was able to put them into good use Sunday in the last qualifier and Main.

I TQ'd Stock Truck and won the two first A-mains to take home the win. My stock truck, had it been run "as is" in the mod class, would have qualified 6th overall it was that fast. My fastest lap time on 3300s was 20.1, I ran 19.9 three times with the new 3800s.

Thanks for helping me out, I know alot of people were interested in what I was running as I fielded a few questions about my setup/equipment,etc.

Thanks again for inviting me to join your team.

Regards,
Greg Amendola

PS> Now it's time to prepare for the Novak Touring Car Champs in January.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.