TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Well I was planning on going tomorrow, but my plans got changed on me.

Have fun everyone and hope there is a good turn-out.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by revrace
David and I will be there with our MP9's. Anyone wanting to race who doesn't have a transponder....I have a couple extra. Just come see me (Brandon) and you can use one for the day (even you deadmancourt....no hard feelings...) Come on out and lets try to get ARC going like it was before all of these So-Cal Series Races.
i thought u drove jammin's.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default arc

I will be there
Old 06-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default be there or be square

Hey I know that next weekend they're having the Big July 3rd race weekend . So Tomorrow should be great to get some lower lap times..see you guys there!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dang it! Not sure if I can make it.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

it says on ARCs website that they race electric only on saturdays?....is that true or just error on website?
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
it says on ARCs website that they race electric only on saturdays?....is that true or just error on website?
nope.u must have misread it. it shows the sc classes the nitro under that. sport-pro buggy and sport-pro truggy
Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Cornerspeed !! I see you
Old 06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
Cornerspeed !! I see you
u cant even see an orange tuggy infront of the triple. hahahaha
Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default hey deadman

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
No if you look at it it just states that electric would have a class of their own if enough show up. BUt scroll down it gives you all the other classes that race and nitros are a for sure thing.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Went to ARC Saturday.....3 heats: Buggy, Truggy, Short Course. I finally drove a SC truck and I can definitely see why people like them. Those saying that ARC isn't a "Short Course Friendly" track hasn't driven the current layout. You can clear everything and get around the track almost as well as an 1/8 buggy.

Without much of a turnout, there is an obvious pitting problem for the fuel cars. How do you solve this??? You pit yourself!! This sounded like a fun idea before the race even started. Basically we had one guy on pit road and when we came to pit, he would put our cars on the railing. We would then run down the ramps, fuel ourselves (while trying to keep our car running) and run back up to our spot on the stand. This was actually the single most fun I have ever had during a race. It was an absolute blast and I definitely look forward to doing it again.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Went to ARC Saturday.....3 heats: Buggy, Truggy, Short Course. I finally drove a SC truck and I can definitely see why people like them. Those saying that ARC isn't a "Short Course Friendly" track hasn't driven the current layout. You can clear everything and get around the track almost as well as an 1/8 buggy.

Without much of a turnout, there is an obvious pitting problem for the fuel cars. How do you solve this??? You pit yourself!! This sounded like a fun idea before the race even started. Basically we had one guy on pit road and when we came to pit, he would put our cars on the railing. We would then run down the ramps, fuel ourselves (while trying to keep our car running) and run back up to our spot on the stand. This was actually the single most fun I have ever had during a race. It was an absolute blast and I definitely look forward to doing it again.
damn brandon surprised you didn't have your robot that your dad got you for x-mas to fuel you! Lol... So not only do you get to drive and have fun, but you also get a workout! All we need now is a alternate pit lane to the drivers stand? Sounds interesting and fun...
Old 06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

haha niice. when we go practice athemet we just drive out cars up the stand.lol
Old 06-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

hahaha that would be funny to watch if two or three drivers came in at the same time rugby rules apply?

whose all going to the anniversary race this weekend? me and a few sd guys will be there.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:04 AM
Tech Regular

I will be there. David is going too. We should get a good turnout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.