Like Tree1Likes

*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 10:05 PM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcdude19641
Frank what setup are you gonna run on your bj4 at hemet? thanks, chris
J-Ro's Lake Park setup with Holeshots and a front diff, shaft one-way to start.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

ok thanks. holeshots all the way around? and are you gonna be there tomorrow?
Old 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcdude19641
ok thanks. holeshots all the way around? and are you gonna be there tomorrow?
I will stop by probably, but most likely won't run. As for holeshots, I will also have Ifmar pin fronts/rears ready to go..
Old 08-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Anyone besides me not able to get the results on the So Cal website??

Also, wanted to comment on Kendall's cat like reflexes in avoiding a scud missle attack recently! Guy has moves like a top contender in the ring , good job!
Old 08-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Flanders
Anyone besides me not able to get the results on the So Cal website??

Also, wanted to comment on Kendall's cat like reflexes in avoiding a scud missle attack recently! Guy has moves like a top contender in the ring , good job!
yo flanders, yea i cant get them either...i get some "401 error" of somesort. do u get that too?
Old 08-19-2006, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by VBello17
Yeah, Who are you man ? What this bs about scud missile and cat like reflex ?

I know what crap you 're trying to stir up. Let it rest mofo. I know who you are so why don't you tell everyone else here too.

You and your CAT like buddy can kiss my black ass !!! Oh wait, I don't have a black ass. I think you know what I mean. I am ghetto man and I will get down with any punk.

Peace out.

Oh yeah, RCGuru why are you still posting stupid stuff ? I would 've died of embarrasment if I was you. You are thick, fat boy.
You better watch it, pal. Those kinds of remarks can get you ban here and I'm one of these guys won't tolerate that.

RC Guru & Flanders:
Can't get the results either even though I didn't race. Hopefully Slim knows this.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by VBello17
Yeah, Who are you man ? What this bs about scud missile and cat like reflex ?

I know what crap you 're trying to stir up. Let it rest mofo. I know who you are so why don't you tell everyone else here too.

You and your CAT like buddy can kiss my black ass !!! Oh wait, I don't have a black ass. I think you know what I mean. I am ghetto man and I will get down with any punk.

Peace out.

Oh yeah, RCGuru why are you still posting stupid stuff ? I would 've died of embarrasment if I was you. You are thick, fat boy.
Wait... What?
Old 08-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RC Guru
yo flanders, yea i cant get them either...i get some "401 error" of somesort. do u get that too?
When I click on the date to display, it just reads "Done"
Old 08-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

When I click on the date to display, it just reads "Done"
what date did u select? i got a blank page when i selected the 18th. but got a "401 error" when i selected the 16th. too bad i didnt go to socal today..maybe wouldve gotten a chance to tell them about that. maybe slim knows about it already
Old 08-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

what date did u select? i got a blank page when i selected the 18th. but got a "401 error" when i selected the 16th. too bad i didnt go to socal today..maybe wouldve gotten a chance to tell them about that. maybe slim knows about it already
I tried for wed night and last night, both just came up blank and the explorer showed the page being "done". Oh well, if the kids and I go sunday, i'll let them know. Are you headed to Hemet? If so, good luck to you and the other So Cal racers who get out there!
Old 08-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Scuad X
You better watch it, pal. Those kinds of remarks can get you ban here and I'm one of these guys won't tolerate that.

RC Guru & Flanders:
Can't get the results either even though I didn't race. Hopefully Slim knows this.
Hey thanks, I like the ending, race with pace no matter what you're driving. Something a few of the So Cal crew keep reminding me to do! My times have impoved by all you who remind me of this , I appreciate it
Old 08-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

I tried for wed night and last night, both just came up blank and the explorer showed the page being "done". Oh well, if the kids and I go sunday, i'll let them know. Are you headed to Hemet? If so, good luck to you and the other So Cal racers who get out there!
actually i dont race. im just into it to have fun..iono what happened, but when i get my driving back into shape (took a 5 month "break" from rcing due to school) ill probably start racing..thats if i can find $ for a cheap amb transponder
Old 08-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Tech Rookie

actually i dont race. im just into it to have fun..iono what happened, but when i get my driving back into shape (took a 5 month "break" from rcing due to school) ill probably start racing..thats if i can find $ for a cheap amb transponder
5 months is far to long to be out of the scene! Are you looking for the transponder for practice or ???
Old 08-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

no i meant looking for a transponder later. when i actually have money in my hands ( during school year...time to bust out grades.. ) but i think if i am going to practice w/ a transponder, i might just pay the 3 bucks to borrow it or something, and have someone help me work the computer to count my times.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Tech Rookie

no i meant looking for a transponder later. when i actually have money in my hands ( during school year...time to bust out grades.. ) but i think if i am going to practice w/ a transponder, i might just pay the 3 bucks to borrow it or something, and have someone help me work the computer to count my times.
well, if im out there at practice, i'll let ya borrow mine, I dont use it much then. I just try to hone my lines. Still keep tellin myself i'll bring in my 20d, just seems the race bug bites the hardest, lol!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.