Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
How do I report someone keeps sending vulgar PMs for the trade? >

How do I report someone keeps sending vulgar PMs for the trade?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I report someone keeps sending vulgar PMs for the trade?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Exclamation How do I report someone keeps sending vulgar PMs for the trade?

I received PM from a just-registered member barbear1978, wanting to buy my stuff. I was cautious about his status plus he sent me PMs with confusing payment information. On second thought, I decided to keep the car not selling, but he began sending me vulgar-languaged PMs.

Can moderator please take a look at this issue and ban this member.

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by eComet
I received PM from a just-registered member barbear1978, wanting to buy my stuff. I was cautious about his status plus he sent me PMs with confusing payment information. On second thought, I decided to keep the car not selling, but he began sending me vulgar-languaged PMs.

Thanks!
just forward the vulgar pm's to a moderator, im sure they will take action if they feel it is needed, you can also choose to ignore these messages and be the bigger man! good luck!
Old 07-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

forward to Marcos J i think he can help you. i had a guy tha twas messing me and Marcos J took care of it.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Thanks!
What was so confusing about the payment info? Just wondering so I know what to look out for. Looks like he sent you a visitor message saying he will pay with paypal if you ship via USPS Priority to a military address. I just sold a MMM speedo to a military guy over in Afghanistan with an APO address and had no issues. Just curious as to what exactly made you hesitant.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by harry697
What was so confusing about the payment info? Just wondering so I know what to look out for. Looks like he sent you a visitor message saying he will pay with paypal if you ship via USPS Priority to a military address. I just sold a MMM speedo to a military guy over in Afghanistan with an APO address and had no issues. Just curious as to what exactly made you hesitant.
He asked me to send him invoice to an email address. Then later he said that was not the correct one and provided another email address. I was cautious because he just registered and only has one post, which was posted in my item thread. Then I decided to keep the car not selling and he replied me saying I was "lame f*ck" for listing the sale for so long and then decided not to sell in the end. I have the right to keep the car especially when I don't feel comfortable selling. And what's up with that harsh language?

Of course I did not send any invoice request so there was no payment transaction. Does that mean the buyer can curse the seller if the deal did not happen?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

just because he only has one post does not mean its fishey, we all started with one post and 0 feddback, he did offer to send paypal, (not as gift) although i do see your reasoning for the rude comments afterward. no need for all that, you do have the right to sell it to whomever you choose.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Does that mean the buyer can curse the seller if the deal did not happen?
Nah, that's definitely uncalled for. Sounds more to me like the guy was inexperienced at buying/selling online. Though it doesn't really seem like he was attempting some sort of scam, I would probably steer clear too. When people have issues with giving wrong email or paypal info, I always get nervous. At least neither of you are out anything, but he should have just left it alone instead of starting the sh1tty PM's. That's just stupid.